Sorry

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours had passed the wind outside got cold and wild making windows clatter with force waking Jimin up.He is exhausted but all he could feel was numbness in his lower body maybe Jungkook injected him a dosage of painkiller .

He stirs trying to register his surroundings only to find it pitch black but as the time goes on he notices that he is seated in car with someone beside him breathing heavily.He stretches his hands to find something sticky and warm on his fingers.He leans closer to sniff he quickly realises it was blood .

Jimin panicks shaking someone beside him which he soon realizes it was Jungkook ."J-Jungko-kook" he stutters with his dry throat. He finds a small torch near the gear and handbrake he turns it on before directing it towards Jungkook to find him breathing heavily partly covered in blood as his arms bleeds .

He turns back abruptly wincing searching for a first aid box .

He slowly removes clothes covering the wound after placing the torch on dashboard directing it towards the shed making the car lit up a bit . Jungkook stirs slowly groaning in pain muttering 'mom'....'ummaa'....'mumm'... Tears falling down from the corner of his eyes. He looks handsome under the dimlight Jimin just stares dazing off a bit He looks so innocent and peaceful in sleep ....not like yesterday.....Why he have to be so handsome yet so rude and harsh. 

Jungkook slowly blinks his eyes open when he notices severe pain in his arm he finds Jimin clearing his wound concentrating solely on wound not even bothered to clean his cheek which was stained with blood maybe when he wiped his sweat. He pouts a bit concentrating to remove the blood from corners wincing at Jungkook's pain .

Thankfully Jimin had experience in treating wounds as he had took training as a nurse in his early schooling for four years to which he got certified too .And Jungkook always had a full first aid kit with himself in car so it is helping Alot.

Jungkook stares at him confused all the time not even closing his eyes in pain .He almost tears up in guilt but slowly mutters 'W-why' when Jimin closes his wound sticking it with needle and dissolvable Vicryl rubbing his other shoulder to ease the pain .

Jimin stares into his eyes only to glance away cleaning the seat and changing Jungkook's top cleaning his hands later on.He switches off the light placing the torch near the gear again . "I can't bear others in p-pain" he replies softly after a minute of silence.

'S-sorry' whispers Jungkook but Jimin hears it clearly .He leans back on his seat shifting to his right facing Jungkook in dark before falling off to sleep again due to exhaustion .He is happy that his training have helped him and he passed a exam today in most emergency situation.Not only his Oath to help the one in pain made him help Jungkook but maybe he can't bear the younger boy who looked innocent while sleeping. Even after what he had gone through last night .

Something stirs in Jungkook but he just breathes deeply concentrating of wound to bear the pang in his heart.He is very sorry and guilty but he will never let it show .

Jimin is really an angel.

 

 

Jungkook gets freshen up drinking few energy drinks with few biscuits .He starts the engine to ride away he can't afford hiding in dark anymore but it will take only few minutes to the sky to turn blue as it is the time for morning.He glances at Jimin who snores cutely he smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter