I'll use you

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-----------

Jimin wakes up to sparrows chirping ,he stirs before rubbing his eyes .Its been two days and he had to go out bring neccessary requirements and food on daily ,specifically on time or else Jungkook slaps him .He can run away but is already far from his town and doesn't want to risk it .

He gets up lazily at 7am fishing his pocket for money only to find 6$ .He sighs moving towards the bed to wake his kidnapper who is sprawled on king size bed whereas he himself slept uncomfortablly on small couch .He hates him for that.

"Um.....sorry but I-we don't have  enough money.....can you lend me some more?"He asks hesitantly when other glares at him lazily.

"Go and steal I don't have any ......"He sits up blinking at his watch "Its 7:06 you have 15 minutes to bring breakfast"...He lazily walks away to bathroom.

Jimin stares blankly because he don't know how to steal and he doesn't want to argue with his kidnapper abput it or else he will surely get jit this time.Jungkook slapped him once after he tried running awaybut never hit him again without reason he believes.

He was about to cry something on his left pinky finger shines at the sun rays penetrating through windows and he just know what to do with that shiny object.

 

.......

"Oh and you are 2 minutes late .....Expect a punishment after dinner "Jungkook says eyeing the bag of food brought by latter ,"Oh is it for two days?"He asks 

Jimin nods placing it on table top before handing the remaining money to his kidnapper .

"Woah !! 400$..  you stealed ?.  ...wow....you are actually good at it....no punsihment then "He says happily plopping and shoving cheese sandwich in his mouth.

"I-I didn't steal.....I soled my .....small gold ring"He says hesitantly.

Jungkook stares at him before he gets up and leans over him.

"If you didn't knew you could've asked ....I would've teached you"He says handing back the money to his victim who was persistent at first but takes back initially.

Jungkook somehow feels guilty for 1% but continues eating somehow .....

.....

......

The pink haired male was cleaning his couch and the area beside it because he likes it to be clean . He initially decided to clean the room which was a mess .He was bored as his school winter vacation would start in three days and here he is stuck with the Jeon Jungkook .

His kidnapper was singing while listening to songs on his mini ipod shuffle .A smile creeps up his face as his kidnapper seemed to have a beautiful voice and it somehow calmed him out of worries .

He bends down near bed folding some clothes and thats when preoccupied Jungkook decided to get and stumbles on his way due to pink haired boy under him.

"What the !"He hisses and raises his hand to slap but stops as Jimin flinches back biting his lower lip.

He was cleaning I should've seen first well whatever....

 

Time pass by Jimin decided to clean to study the book on shelf while dusting a bit and of course he was vertically challenged he picked a chair which seemed weak but somehow climbed on his .He was so preoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter