Lets go

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin rested his head on wall trying to control his tears. He have no idea about what happened to Jimin.

His only brother is missing and he can't do anything about it.

Worst Brother?

And Hoseok won't even let him file complaint .

 

"Last warning Kim Seokjin .If you try to find him or create problems for us , swear to god that pretty face of yours won't be pretty anymore" 

 

Was all he said before his men threw Jin's battered body in some dark alley .

 

"Hyung I will be fine . Don't worry about me"

 

He sniffs ,"I am sorry Jimin ah".

And this time he can't control his tears.

 

"How can I not worry about you.?" He laughs at his own misery slightly wincing at his cracked lips.

 

He may even have cracked ribs but he would careless at this point.

He picks up his phone ,"Kim Namjoon. Lets meet" he says and hangs up without even hearing out the other.

 

Sighing he slowly balances himself to stand . If Hoseok don't want HIM to interfere He won't. But that doesn't mean he won't search for his brother.

 

 

 

 

            ~************~

 

 

 

           

 

 

Jimin struggles against the ropes that tied him to the tree behind him.

He can't believe that Jungkook just left him there .Just like that. After what he told about Hoseok and how unsafe his brother might be.

He hates himself for trusting Jungkook and now he risked his Hyung's life.

 

How careless can he get ? Last night he was comfortably sleeping expecting everything to turn out right . But now He is back to the square one where he have to prove himself again. Funny part is he can't to that anymore. 

 

Maybe one of the wild animals of forest kill him or Hosoek will find him and kill him .Or worst Jin Hyung is already dead.

He cries ,his body hurts and its cold to add he is afraid of darkness and he misses his brother trying to hug himself but fails.

He tries to rub against to tree so that ropes loosen up but instead shark bark pierces his back feeling his tickling warm blood he finally gives up after hours of struggling.

 

His muffled cries were no longer heard as the sky starts getting darker.

He curled up shivering ,crying , begging that if god exists someone must save him.

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh" Jungkook keeps hitting his car's window until they shatter.

He continues torturing himself as few tears rolls down his cheeks , knuckles covered in dark crimson blood.

 

"Hahahahha " he laughs at his own reflection in rearview mirror. "Wow.I look great.... ed up.... Because I deserve it." He laughs again but this time his legs give up making crash on the ground shaking.

 

"Why?????" He shouts ."Why me? Whats this?" He asks himself pulling his hair.

"Why him? Why it have to be Him? "

He whispers curling up as well . He removes his jacket throwing it away in one swift motion.

He wants to hurt himself. He hates himself.

He wants to trust Jimin but even though he trusts him ,he still can't get over the fact that Jimin was indeed Hoseok's spy and Grace died due to him .How can he? 

 

 

Night is eerie ,cold and its freezing out but Jungkook lies on the ground topless laughing at his own life.

Jimin must be cold too.He must be shivering too ,and that's because of Him .

 

*Whzzz whhzz* His device buzzes and he frowns slowly getting up on his numb limbs shivering.

-Boss Calling- Screen pops up.

He declines the call switches onn his GPS and types 'Come and Find me .If you can' in messaging box. Let them do what they want he hates everyone now.

 

He sighs in content after receiving message 'Your Job is Done  and This (xx-xxxx) is Jung Hoseok' -by Min Yoonki .- He laughs ,he don't have to worry anymore.

He types "Your Spy spilled the beans .Be Careful .I am coming after you" and sends it to Hoseok smirking before throwing his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter