Anger

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Please let me g-go....why are you doing this?" Jimin asked struggling around the ropes which held him firmly against the wooden chair.

"You are a murderer and still you have audacity to ask me 'Why am I doing this'? " Jungkook suddenly stood up killing him in abdomen to which he groaned in response.

"Ah!! no please let me go ..... please *sob*" as if on cue his stomach growls loudly.

Jungkook chuckled leaning back on his chair again, "I guess you are hungry ....ok go and buy us some food baby ~" 

"W-what?" He choked . I can escape ....once he untie me I will run for my life. Haha he is so stupid .

 

This want to die !.... Ok let me show him what power I possess.

Jimin tries kicking the main door but no avail it doesn't budge ,he hears footsteps and he hurriedly hides under the table .

"Come out I swear I won't harm you ,I know where you are come out before I drag you and punishment become severe" He warns because he is totally aware that Jimin is hiding under the table as he purposely dual locked the main door of this rundown house.

The pink haired boy stays under closing his eyes and ears hoping for it to be dream as his heart beat is too loud ,he is not good with fear and tension together as he is too weak to tolerate .He was always been this week he can't manage his fear he tends to faint due to nausea.

"Last warning Jimin!" Jungkook decided that he will let go of the boy if he comes out on his own but if he won't ......

He pulls him out harshly by neck .

"I will show you what you gets for disobeying me " He drags the latter by his delicate wrists to the couch only to throw him over and hover him.

"I-I -I am sorry ..plea--mmph"

He kisses him painfully biting his lips to draw blood and winces at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter