Crazy in love

Minwon Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback..

Mingyu lived with his brother Taehyung in Daegu, supporting each other in a very young age. Mingyu is only 7 years old and Taehyung is 8 when their parents died. Mingyu saw it with his own eyes. He was with his parents in a trip when the accident happened. Their car collided on a truck on the opossite lane that suddenly counterflows. His parents, unfortunately didn't make it out alive. Mingyu, however, miraculously, survived the accident. Since then, Mingyu had a nightmares every night. Good thing he still have his hyung with him. Everytime he sleeps next to him, nightmares didn't exist.

They stayed on their grandparents' household in Seoul but it's not for free. Taehyung stopped on schooling to work as a helper on their grandfather's law firm; while Mingyu was enrolled in school to continue his studies. All the expenses of Mingyu in school are need to be paid in return later on by Taehyung. That's why in very young age, Taehyung had to work really hard.

In order to help his hyung and to have his contribution on their savings, Mingyu used his talent in arts to gain money. With the remaining tools he have, he made some simple artworks and he sells it to his teachers, classmates and his mother's classmates. Mingyu was only 10 then but his works are incredibly amazing for a kid in his age. It really helped the siblings on their financial needs.

But when Mingyu enters middle school, life gets tougher. Taehyung needs to move in to America with their grandfather. That means, the younger was left with their grandmother but later on she followed Taehyung and his spouse in America. Mingyu then brought to a family that is close to their grandparents, the Choi family. He lived with them and luckily, they treat Mingyu like their own son. The Choi couple had their first born baby but they didn't made Mingyu feel excluded. Mingyu loved them and their baby Chaeyeon as if they are his real family.

But he still misses his hyung, Taehyung. And he misses him the most when he's in school.

Since Taehyung left him, Mingyu lost his inspiration in his arts. He stopped doing it anyway since his needs are already well provided. But school isn't really fun, Mingyu thought. Mingyu was often bullied because first, he's height is somewhat really different among his schoolmates that makes him really stands out -- in a bad way; second, because his life is an open book. Everyone knows that he is adopted. 
With that being said, Mingyu starts to have nightmares again. Every night in his sleep, the accident comes back, the bullying continues; it makes him cry in supposed to be his peaceful time.

His adoptive parents know it and always try to comfort him. His sister Chaeyeon starts sleeping next to him as the girl wants to protect his oppa from bad dreams. "I'll be your guardian angel, oppa~" she always says.

Mingyu survived middle school with the help of his family's motivation. He doesn't have any friends. He doesn't want to have one for he believes that he can't trust anyone but his family.
Until he enters high school. New school, new faces, new experience. And as he wish, no more bullying. He still hates people though.

Mingyu avoids people. He is scared that if people knew about his life he will be bullied again. He never greets his classmates and school mates, only his teachers. He only talks to them if it is extremely needed. Mingyu always have his lunch alone. He can feel eyes on him everyday at the cafeteria but he just shrug it off.

"Hi! Would you mind if I share a table with you?" said by a man with a attractive deep voice, standing beside the table where Mingyu takes his lunch.

Mingyu chokes on his food and coughs vigorously. He tensed more when he felt a hand gently taps his back. "Are you okay?" the deep voice asked.

Mingyu gulps a big amount of water then clears his throat. He's about to gestured the man to take his seat but to Mingyu's surprise, the man is already sitting across him with a very worried face.

And, oh wow, his eyes are blue? For real?

"Ah, no. Those are just contacts. We had a pictorial earlier that's why I need to wear this" the guy smiles as he explains. 

"D-did I say t-that aloud?" Mingyu stutters bringing his hand to cover his mouth then he mumbles, "Omg. That's so embarrassing."

"It's fine." The guy chuckles; his nose scrunching and his fox-like eyes almost disappear. Wow, he's--

Mingyu immediately covers his mouth again, tightly this time, scared that he might spill out again his thoughts.

"Sorry if I interrupted your meal. You can continue now." 

Mingyu is still mesmerized with his deep voice. He moves back his attention to his food but he can't remove the latter's face on his mind. He might be fooled by those blue eyes but it really suits him. 

Argh, what's wrong with me. I'm feeling dizzy. I think I'm going crazy.

"Hey, by the way, I'm Jeon Wonwoo." Mingyu looks up and fond smile forms in his lips when he saw the gorgeous eyes staring back at him.

"I'm Kim Mingyu. Nice to meet you."

And that's the start of something new.

Mingyu and Wonwoo becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter