Friends

Minwon Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I also made an update yesterday; just in case you haven't seen it yet. :)

 

flashback..

"Hyung, you really don't know? Did you just got out of the cave or something? Everybody knows that you and Wonwoo hyung are in relationship. It's actually so obvious.." Seungkwan tells Mingyu the truth that the older seems to not know until now. Mingyu's face blushed in embarassment. All this time, he thought that nobody actually cares about his existence and so his friendship, or relationship, with Wonwoo. 

Seungkwan continues, "Well, apparently and unbelievably, Wonwoo hyung denied it and actually looks so disgusted on just the thought of it alone. I don't know. I don't understand it." Mingyu felt a pang on his chest upon hearing the youngers statement. Wonwoo and Mingyu both agreed that they will keep their relationship for themselves for now, but denying is a new whole thing; Mingyu didn't expect it to be this painful. Did he really do that?

"Both of you used to be really sweet towards each other. I swear, you are the sweetest couple I've ever shipped. However, just weeks ago, you become distant with each other. Ahm, hyung.. do you, by any chance.. had a fight with him? Are you really over now?"

"I-I.. Ahmm.." Mingyu bites his lower lip; he don't know what to say. He don't know as well if they are over yet. "Seungkwan, can you please tell me when did h-he.. he d-de.. sa-said that?" Tears are already forming on his eyes but he's trying really hard to swallow his sob.

"Oh, wait!" Seungkwan opens his bag and brings out his phone. He touches and scrolls on the screen for several time until he found what's he's looking for. He passes his phone to Mingyu to show him what's on the screen. Before looking down on the screen, Mingyu glances at Seungkwan and sighs nervously. The phone on his hands slightly shakes because of his nerves. The taller pursed his lips and slowly moves his eyes to read the content in the screen.

/SNS Post/

Naega Hosh

Guys, MinWon is officially over now. They are seen at the cafeteria five tables apart. Won is with his Chinese bestfriend and Min is back with his favorite pal, papers and pen. I think this is the end of our journey fam! The ship has sank. ㅜㅜ 

*insert picture here*


150 reacts, 25 comments, 95 shares

*highlighted comment*
Wonwoo Jeon - MinWon who? Stop using me and Junhui in your nonsense rumors. Whatever stories you may come up, you will never win against me, Kwon. Why not focus on your campaign instead, that might help you win! And to end this, I AM NOT GAY. Mingyu likes me, I guess? But, hey, I'm not into boys. We're just friends. Stop this.

Replies:

Naega Hosh - OMG! JEON to the WON to the WOO! YOU'RE FOLLOWING MY POST!! SENPAI!! Aww. I feel bad for Min then. Poor boy. Oh yeah, rumors with evidence, right.

Jeon Wonwoo - PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS GUY. HE'S JUST TRYING TO RUIN MY NAME. YEAH, HATER AS YOU CALL IT.

Naega Hosh - Woah there! Let's see who will win the position, Jeon. ;)

 

 

Mingyu's thoughts are now flooded; he's drowning in it. His world crashed. His whole life becomes a joke. He felt his heart drop and broke into pieces and he don't have any time to pick it up and fix it because the one who knows how to fix it, is actually the one who broke it. So, Mingyu is hopeless and very devastated.

Honestly, Mingyu is fine with the fact that Wonwoo denied their relationship. However, he didn't expect Wonwoo to betray him. He said that he's not gay but he tell everybody that Mingyu is. If that's isn't unfair then Mingyu don't know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter