Sorry pt. 2

Minwon Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: This is not proofread. I hope you enjoy it though. 

--

Wonwoo and Mingyu lay on the bed with the little girl in between them, peacefully sleeping. Both of them are facing each other, with their elbows against the sheet and their hand supporting their head. They watch as Chaeyeon's chest moves up and down along the rhythm of her breath and the air condition of the room. Both men are silent. 

Wonwoo panicked when he saw Chaeyeon crying behind them. He got really worried and scared. He thought the little girl was crying because she saw two men-- her brother and his best friend-- making out in front of their house. As if Mingyu could read his mind, the taller takes a glimpse on his lover and automatically felt his anxiety. Mingyu squeezed the olders hand and gave him an reassuring smile. Mingyu went to his sister to calm her. Chaeyeon realized that their parents were not at home that's why she started crying. Mingyu knew it and forgot to tell her sister. 

"How did you know that Chayeon cried not because she saw us?" Wonwoo finally says.

Mingyu looks at him with a proud smirk, "Probably a brother's instinct?"

"What? There's no such thing, babe." the older responds with a rolling of eyes. 

Mingyu chuckles whole heartedly making himself fall back to the bed. Wonwoo, on the other hand, observes the little girl immediately because her brother almost forget that she's sleeping. Chaeyeon grunts on her sleep. 

"Mingyu, your sister! Be careful!"

"Oops, sorry~" Mingyu whispered while repressing his laughter. 

Wonwoo's eyes then lands on Mingyu's lips. Wonwoo leans forward; his hands unconciously make it's way to the younger's lips to wipe away the blood stain from the earlier kiss. 

"I'm sorry." Wonwoo said while caressing Mingyu's lips. 

"It's fine. It doesn't hurt." Mingyu said against Wonwoo's thumb. 

"No, sorry for everything."

Mingyu smiles bringing Wonwoo's thumb inside his mouth. He's supposed to kiss it but to no vail, he ends up it. However, Wonwoo didn't expect that action and immediately brings back his hands to himself but after giving Mingyu a playful smack on his forehead. "Mingyu! So disgusting."

And this time, it's Wonwoo who almost forgot the little girl in between them. "Omg! Baby, I'm sorry~" he says when he saw the girl's furrowed forehead. 

"You know what? We should get off of this bed and give her a peaceful sleep."

"Yeah."

Both of them gets on their feet and meet at the middle of the end of the bed. Wonwoo smiles, looking down at Chaeyeon, while Mingyu is smiling as well but giving his full attention to the man beside him. Wonwoo got interrupted when Mingyu place his hand on the older's cheeks to make him face him. Without consent, Mingyu closed the gap between them. They share a slow passionate kiss right in front of a sleeping little girl. Wonwoo can't help but release a soft moans in between the kiss. His hands starts to travel but Mingyu needs to stop him. 

"Babe, not in front of my sister."

"But, she's sleeping."

Mingyu scoffs,  "Seriously?"


-----

"Did you miss me?"

"So much."

"Then why?"

Wonwoo detached himself from Mingyu and sat up. "Why what?" he asked curiously. 

Mingyu and Wonwoo left Chaeyeon on her room and they went to the taller's room. They spent the midnight cuddling and kissing. Obviously, they missed each other so much but still, Mingyu asked. 

"If you really miss me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter