If I

Minwon Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MINGYU'S POV]

"Mingyu sunbaenim~"

I flinched on the voice and immediately hide the papers with song lyrics under my trembling hands. I look on my side and I didn't expect a freshman student with a blonde hair and chubby cheeks smiling sweetly at me. My hands trembles more and my mouth agape in panic. Is he really talking to me?! Is he new here? Didn't he know that--

"Sunbae? You're thinking too much. Are you okay?" he bends a little and leans a little closer to me with concern written on his face. I believe that my face flushed red. I feel so shy and uncomfortable. This is the first time that--

"Sunbae!" 

"Yeah!" I was startled and immediately get up on my sit when I felt his hands on my shoulders. I guess I'm too drowned on my thoughts, I didn't noticed that I'm just staring at him. I look at him and he gasps dramatically bringing his both hands on his mouth. 

"Omo! Did I scare you? I'm so sorry," this time, it's him who starts to panic and bows while apologizing.

"N-no. D-don't.." I tried to reach for him but I really can't, my hands, my whole body is shaking. "P-please.. D-don't.." I bite on my lower lip to stop it from trembling. When I look away, the guy stops from apologizing and carefully shifted on the seat across mine. Both of us slowly take a seat at the same time; he's looking at me, very confused and I'm still biting my lips, avoiding his eyes.

"Sunbae.. are you okay?" he asks in soft low voice.

I nod, "P-please.. Don't.. Don't call me sunbaenim.." I move my eyes uncomfortably anywhere but him, "H-hyung is f-fine."

"Alright!" He said cheerfully. His expression changed quickly from concern to bubbly. I look at him in surprise. He's too energetic to my liking. He's very different to Wonw-- oh, nevermind.

"Hyung~ Stop thinking so much for now, will you? Let's talk! I'm Boo Seungkwan. You can call me Boo, Seungkwan, Kwannie, Boonon, Kw--"

"Boonon?"

"Yes! OMG! That's a combination of Boo and Vernon, cause you know.. No, I don't know if you know.. But, yeah! I want you to know that I ship myself with Vernon. Omg! Hyung! He's so handsome! I really like him!" Seungkwan is in love, obviously. His eyes are shining and his smile is really geniune and sweet as he talks about that Vernon. I then started to think, does Wonwoo hyung talks about me too like that? Oh, does he talks about me to his friends in the first place? I don't think so.

I frown on that thought and Seungkwan seems to notice since his smile starts to fade as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry. D-did I remind you of Wonwoo hyung?" 

I look down and sigh. Wait! What?? "What did you say?"

"I said sorry if my introduction brings back memories of Wonwoo--"

"Seungkwan, stop! What are you talking about?"

The boy looks dumbfounded. I don't get it. Are him and Wonwoo close friends? I never met him before. Then, how did he know about us?

"Hyung, Wonwoo hyung and you used to be together, right? And I am actually your number one shipper! I swear, I am very much more loyal and avid than Soonyoung sunbae. You are the best of--"

"Soonyoung? Shipper? Wait! Can you please explain this things to me? I don't understand what you're talking about. And.. h-how.. How did you know about us?" I asked. I need answers. 


----------


"If we can walk this path together again
I want to hold your hands and give you warmth
If I hold your cheeks with warmed hands
Will you smile again for me"

This song is made out of missing Wonwoo, but now I can't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter