Sorry

Minwon Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo sitted outside the Kim's house for an hour already. He knows that Mingyu will pick up his sister from school and he waited for him quite earlier on purpose. Wonwoo wants to prepare himself; preparing to be rejected. He was aware on how bad he just did on the younger. He doesn't deserves to be forgiven but he still wants to give it a try. He wants to explain himself and prove how much he loves Mingyu. 

Wonwoo has been thinking of possible scenarios when they finally meet. He's constructing his words for his explanations when suddenly a little pair of black shoes appeared on his sight as he stares at the ground. He's heart skips a beat and his nerves starts to panic. It's just Chaeyoung but he feel so scared and guilty. He lift his head up to meet the young girl's glare. 

"Get out of here." Chaeyoung commanded as if she's 5 years older to Wonwoo. 

"Ch-chae--" He stood up. 

Wonwoo's stutter was interupted by Mingyu. "Baby, don't be rude. He's our guest."

Chaeyoung pouts annoyingly and looks behind to her brother. "But, oppa! He hurt--"

"Shhh." Mingyu immediately cover his sister's tiny mouth. "That's enough. Get inside and do your homework. Oppa, will be there later. Okay?"

"But--"

"Okay, good girl, get inside." He chuckles with obvious pain and ruffles his sister's hair. He gently pushed her to move forward. But before Chaeyoung leaves the two, she make sure to send Wonwoo another glare. 

Wonwoo felt more uncomfortable when they were left outside standing across each other. The silence is deafening. The space between them feels like miles away. The connection between them is broken. 

Both of them are staring down on their feet. No one wants to start speaking, both afraid that words might turn into sob. Until Wonwoo begins to take a deep breath and opens his mouth to speak but to his surprise..

"I love you.."

It's almost inaudible but Wonwoo heard it loud as if Mingyu screamed it. With wide sad eyes, Wonwoo gulps and look up to Mingyu. The taller stays on his feet, doesn't making any movements or gestures, both arms on his side and head still lowered. Wonwoo gulps again stuck between asking Mingyu to repeat what he said or to throw himself to the younger to hug him. But Wonwoo as well can't move his body. The only movement seen on him is his tears starting to flow on his cheeks. Whether he heard it right or not, he still let his tears flow. He let it speaks for himself. However, his doubt quickly faded when he heard Mingyu utters something again, now a little louder. 

"I loved you."

"Min--"

"I hate it, Wonwoo!" Mingyu clenched his teeth and releases those words with great emphasis. He look straight at Wonwoo's eyes with tears on their bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter