Meanie

Minwon Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Jun asks again for the nth time because he doesn't trust Wonwoo's answer.

Wonwoo rolls his eyes, "Why would I be not okay? Huh?"

Jun laid his head on the table still facing his best friend but he didn't speaks. Wonwoo brings back his attention to his book. "If you'll just going to bother me for some dumb question, please just save it on some other time bec--"

"Do you miss him?"

"What? Miss who?"

Jun rolls his eyes. Obviously, his friend is acting innocent and that made him more worried. "Kim Mingyu", he said.

Wonwoo scoffs and looks at Jun in disbelief, "Really? You too? Jun, of all people, you should be the one to be on my side, right? You know the truth. We never had been into a relationship. We're just friends."

But Jun just blinks his eyes full of worry. "I trust you, Wonwoo. But you don't trust me. So, I'm sorry if I refuse to believe." Jun confessed.

Wonwoo is taken aback. He furrowed his brows, "What are you saying?"

The taller shook his head and sighs, "Nevermind. But hey, you and Mingyu used to be best friends anyway. Why do you suddenly become distant to him? Did you two had a fight? It's been a while since I saw you together. I am sure you miss him now."

Wonwoo gets on his feet and closes his book, "Jun, let's stop this nonsense. I don't miss him. I don't want to see him. I don't want to talk about him. Get it? So, would you mind if I excuse myself? I need to go to my next class." Jun gestured his hands, letting Wonwoo to go, but the younger didn't see it because he immediately make his way out.

And that makes Jun really worried. Jeon Wonwoo is not okay, but pretending to be okay.

 

-------

"Oppa~~" Chaeyeon moves her little hands infront of her oppa's face. "You're spacing out again~ I'm worried" she pouts. She shifted her position on the bed to face his oppa.

Suddenly, the boy speaks, "What would you feel if the person you love left you?" He sighs and still focused on nothing in particular.

The little girl infront of him gasps, bringing her small hands on his mouth. Mingyu then came back to his senses and panics on Chaeyeon's reaction. "Omg, baby! What did oppa said?" he asks in panic.

With her eyes wide open, Chaeyeon put down her hands and slowly speaks, "O-oppa? You had a girlfriend? Y-you didn't told me?" 

"No! No! Did I say that? No! No! Baby, you are my only girlfriend." Mingyu chuckles and pulls his baby sister closer to hug her. 

"Then who left you oppa? I'm still here though. Mom and Dad are there, downstairs." she pouts looking up at his oppa.

Mingyu can't help but smile and pinches the nose of his cute sister. "You're so cute baby. It's just a friend." then his smile slowly fades. Mingyu starts rocking his body side to side still with his sister on his arms. He is so much glad that he have a little sister. Somehow, his chest is getting lighter everytime he sees Chaeyeon.

"Friend? You mean, Wonwoo oppa?"

Yeah, who am I kidding though? Wonwoo is my only frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter