***Update: Notice from Author

Butterfly [ON HIATUS...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hello my lovelies! Long time no hear! I apologize for not being so active nowadays. I just cannot get into the mood with ‘Butterfly’. There have been countless times I sat at my desk with my laptop open, and Word is open but nothing comes to mind to finish my story. It would be easy to just write an ending to this story but it wouldn’t be in the direction I wanted it to go.

Therefore, I’m putting the story on HIATUS until I can feel when to begin again. In the meantime, I do have a plot I want to write about for our YongShin. I think from now until I can continue ‘Butterfly’, I just want to focus on short stories like that of my recent short story ‘That Girl’.

With recent events surrounding our beautiful people, Shinhye and Yonghwa, I just want them both to find happiness and focus on themselves. I worry a lot about them as a fan and will always look forward to their new projects. I hope you all can support them individually and pray/wish for their happiness and success.

With that said, please look forward to a new story I’m plotting. Maybe by next week, I’ll have the Foreword and Description done. Then a few days from that I’ll post the first chapter. But I want to thank my loyal readers and subscribers. And thank you to the new subscribers for reading my story. 

Have a great rest of the week, weekend, and start all over again! Be happy and careful out there! Until next time!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter