Trying to get home

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hades giggled as the second lady in waiting was giving him a manicure as his feet stuck out of the great tub of bathing, “hee hee that tickles” but the he moaned as the first lady in waiting ran her fingernails lightly on his scalp as she washed his hair, “now that feels good, beautiful.”  she giggled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in with him.  The second lady pouted until he told her to come up and sit on the other side of him.  He took turns kissing the beautiful  ladies until they were interrupted by aloud., “Bam,”  he frowned as he broke his lips free from one of the ladies.  He frowned as he looked at Atlas, who stood there in a salute pose, “Atlas reporting, boss.”

“This better be good, can’t you see that I am busy?”  Hades sneered at Atlas who cleared his throat,

“It is kind of good, “ he whispered, “The citizens of Tartarus will be here shortly, Nemesis is directing them.”

Hades smiled ,”that is good to hear...now let me resume my activities here.” he dismissed Atlas with the wave of a hand.   Atlas disappeared in a cloud of smoke that smelled like rotten eggs.  That made Hades and the ladies choke.  

Down in Tatarus, Nemesis was skipping through the masses of goblins and trolls with a sparkler in each hand, “To the left, to the left, “ he sang out until he saw on of the ladies in waiting crowded by the edge of the river Styx waiting for the boat to take them across.  He stopped in front of the lovely lady and looked into her blue eyes, “Why are you here pretty one?  the ladies in waiting were told that they could stay on Mount Olympus….it’s only the ugly ones and the dudes that have to go.”

She looked at him ,”The other ladies told me that I as ugly,” tears shimmered in her eyes.  Nemesis looked shocked, “No way….you must go back, you can wait in my room.”

“But what room is yours? “ she asked hopefully.

He leaned closer to her, “My room used to be Aries, do you know where that is?”
She blushed furiously, “I definitely know where that is….. I will meet you there.”  she kissed him on his cheek and  that caused his sparklers to flare up almost blinding them.  He giggled as she left to go wait in his room.

A man standing near the edge of the river, “Um sir,  the boat isn’t moving….how are we supposed to get across?”

Nemesis looked at the man and shrugged, “ I don’t know…..swim maybe,”  he laughed and went back to his duty  to make sure the goblins were lined up to enter Mount Olympus.

 

Nike stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter