California Love.......maybe

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwan was so exited about taking Pilkyo to this new beach he heard about.  He could not wait to see Pilkyo walking on the beach with his glorious skin glowing in the Sunlight.  He packed a picnic basket and beach bags, he made sure that he had enough sunscreen for Pilkyo's perfect skin.

He glanced over at Pilkyo who had his head resting back on the headrest of the car.  

Are we almost there Wannie?"  Pilkyo giggled.  "Wannie....Wannie...Wannie...do you like my nickname for you?'

Dongwan smiled, to him Aprodite..er...Pilkyo could do no wrong, "I love it Pilly."

"Ya, Pilly.....what the hell?" Pilkyo slapped Dongwan's arm playfully.

"Hey you gave me a nickname, so I just made up one for you,"  

At last they pulled up to the beach and Dongwan drove up to the entrance gate to pay the fees to enter,  it is a very excusive beach.  After paying he went and found a place to park.  They got out of the car and Dongwan got the bags and basket out of the trunk.  Pilkyo had a frilly orange umbrella to protect his delicate white skin from the sun.  They walked on to the beach looking for an available beach umbrella.  Dongwan's sharp eyes located an empty umbrella, he jogged over to it, "Over here Pilkyo, this one is available."  

He put the basket and the bags under the beach umbrella and Pilkyo joined him, "Oh this is nice Wannie, there are even beach chairs for us, " he closed his orange umbrella and set it down by one of the beach seats.  He sat down and watched Wannie organize their things.  

He started to look around at the other people that were enjoying the day at the beach.  Pilkyo's  eyes slowly got wider and wider. "Um....Wannie.....why.....are....the...people....?.Wannie...."  his voice got higher and higher with each word.

Dongwan giggled. "That is because this is a beach..."he ducked as Pilkyo threw one of his flip flops at him, "  I  thought it would be fun."

"I don't have a body like you..or Zeus...or Jinnie...or Apollo...I can't be ."  Pilkyo wrapped his arms around himself.  "A beach of all places, Wannie...really."

Dongwan knelt in the sand by Pilko's chair and grabbed his hand, "You are the Goddess of love and beauty...You are perfect."

"I am a man, so I am a God not a Goddess."  Pilkyo pouted.

"You are absolutely gorgeous either way."  Dongwan whispered.

Pilkyo lifted his chin, " I am quite perfect aren't I.?" to which Dongwan eagerly nodded his head, he pulled his shirt off encouraging Pilkyo to do the same.  He reached in one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter