The Return

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poseidon frowned at Zeus for calling Aphrodite a , “Hey, you don’t need to be calling him names...he is very sensitive.”

Eric growled at him, “Just do as I say and do it like….yesterday, before Nemesis notices that we are here.”  The other former inhabitants of Mount Olympus surrounded the Gods to protect their identity. Aries moved closer to Zeus.

“Just what is your plan?”  he asked the leader, the others moved closer as well to hear the plan as Poseidon worked on waking up Aphrodite.

“She...er I mean him….” he pointed to the man on the ground, “has the ability to mask our looks, he has to make us look like goblins and trolls.”

Apollo clung to Zeus’ arm in a panic, he pointed to his face, “there is no way Aphrodite is changing my face….this is my best asset.”

Zeus grinned and looked down behind Apollo at the short God’s , “Only one of your best assets,” He said with a wink.

“Look guys…..this is just temporary, we will go back to normal after we get up there.”  he assured them. There was a slight hiss as Aphrodite got to his feet, still in the muscular God’s arms.

“Just for calling me a , I just might make you stay that way,” he warned Zeus.

“Ah , do you wanna be banished to Tartarus for good.”  Zeus warned back.
Aphrodite stepped closer to and got in his face,

“You wouldn’t dare.”

Zeus stepped even closer so the tip of his nose was almost touching the tip of Aphrodite’s nose,
“Try me….Aph…..try me.  I am not one to be played with right now...I just want to get our home back.”  

Aries stepped up to the pair and put a hand on each of their chests and pushed them apart, “Now I am always up for a good fight, you know me being the God of War and , but we are on the same side, the real fight is up there.”  He looked at each of them and pointed up.

“He’s right….please don’t fight, “Hermes stepped closer to Aphrodite to whisper in his ear, he was trying to control the shivers that were running through him, “Please don’t make Zeus mad….it is not pretty….I know….I did it once....he lightning bolted my . ..I still have flashbacks when it storms."

Aphrodite’s face softened as he looked at Hermes and put his arm around him to give him some comfort, “I am sorry young one….I will refrain….for now.” he shot a glance at Zeus, his eyes shooting daggers.

He looked at each of them and said, “Ok, gather round, let’s do this quickly, the line is moving. I can almost see that prick Nemesis.”  

They stood in a circle and all held hands, Aphrodite whispered an incantation that sent tingles through the nerves of the circle of Gods.  They could feel their noses grow longer, their teeth move around and their spines bend over. There was a puff of smoke that covered them for a split second.  When the air cleared they could see each other and gasped.

“Holy , Poseidon, you look like a green troll. “  Zeus laughed.

“Duh, that is kind of the point Zeus, “ Poseidon answered bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter