Reclaiming Mt Olympus

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Squeals and screams echoed in the dining hall, as well as the occasional wretching sound.

"OH GOD YOU STINK...I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!" Hades whimpered as Zeus put him in a headlock.

"OOOH IS THAT A BOOGER THAT YOU JUST GOT ON ME?"  Nemesis tried to scramble on his hands and knees under the table, but Hermes grabbed his ankle and pulled him back out so he could sit on him and blow his snots on Nemesis' shirt which made the one that got snotted cry like a baby.

Aries stood on top of the table with a big chello and was playing Bohemian Rhapsody in the middle of this Chaos.  Everytime that Atlas tried to stir he was rewarded with a sharp whack on the head with the bow from the chello.  Aries's pupils were blown in bliss as the fighting continued around him, the only thing that would give him more pleasure would be a full out war.  Well that and maybe a short curly haired human.

Apollo had Nike back up into a corner and was threatening to kiss him with puckered up crusty, warty lips.

"No please...oh god no....not that....Hades.....Apollo is trying to ....oh those lips....that breath, " Nike screamed so loud that spittle landed on Apollo's face,"If you had your normal face maybe...but not this abomination.  Apollo stopped moving and his hairy goblin ears turned down, "I am not an abomination!"  

Apollo started to stomp around and throw an all out fit, he felt to the floor and laid on his back kicking his feet, "Change me back.....change me back...now."

Nike looked at the god on the floor and put his hands up, "I am so sorry ugly little dude, didn't mean to make you cry."

Aphrodite watched as Poseiden tried to make it rain on a small fire that started at one end of the hall, but all he got was a trickle, he backed himself into a corner and gripped his hair in his hands, "What if we are stuck like this forever...I can't change us back...our powers are almost nothing up here."

Zeus heard that and looked down at Hades and asked, "Can you stop whatever spell or that you did to block our powers?"

"I could...but I won't."  Hades whispered at a final attempt to hold onto his pride.  Zeus growled and buried Hades face in his arm pit, as he did he caught a whiff of what he himself really smelled like.

"Holy tarts, I almost knocked myself out with my own pit stench," he struggled to get the words out as he was almost asphixiated.

Hades stuggled as hard as he could with what little strength he had left.  He finally got his face free from Zeus' pit.  He tried to gulp in fresh air,  but
Mt Olympus was saturated with the lovely aroma of deepest depths of Tartarus.

"Ok....ok....I....if only.....there....are.... some stip....stip...stipulations."  Hades gasped in between words.  The others heard this and  became hung on the words that would come next between the enemies except for Aries who was coming to the crescendo of Bohemian Rhapsody and was  lost in the music, his head tilted back and his arm moving the bow feriously across the strings of the chello.

Zeus bobbed his troll noggen to the music and waited until Aries was done playing the song.

"Who are you to give me stipulations?"  He asked Hades.

"The one that holds the power to keep you the way you are." Hades' whisper contained attitude for days, but Zeus had to nod  his head.

"Touche...touche...please do me the honor of telling me what your stipulations are?"  He let Hades go so the lord of the underworld could sit on his own. "And can someone please open a damn window?"

"The windows are open !!!  All of Mt Olympus smells like this?"  Poseidon snarled at him.

"Oooooh....I see a thunderbolt up your in the future," Hermes giggled and then shivered his voice faded to a whisper, "no...no I don't like thunderstorms...I just want a sandwich."

Aphrodite went over to the young god and tried to comfort him, but no one wanted to get close to each other in the slimy state that they were in, so he just patted him on top of his head,  "at least it won't be you getting the thunder bolt this time Herm."

"Oh for the love of sushi on bodies...would everyone shut up and let's listen to the demands of this moron?"  Zeus bellowed, even Zeus thought that was cool and might have to give it a try.

"Moron...*cough cough*** you are calling me a moron?"  Hades pointed to himself, "If you would have done your godly duties and not ignored us when we had requests...none of this would have happened......you shucked the duties that Chronos gave to you!!!"

Zeus' green troll face paled to a lighter shade of putrid as he flinched, "Please don't mention Chronos.....and if you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter