The Portal

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zeus got all of the gold that they will all need out of the vault and headed to the currency exchange office with his cohorts in tow. The pretty little clerk saw the handsome Gods  walk in and blushed,

"Oh how may I help you my lords?" she breathed out knocking her pen holder off of her desk in her flustered haste to serve the Gods that walked in.  

Zeus chuckled as he stooped down to pick up the pens for the young lady, "We are needing to change this gold for some human currency." he handed her the pens that he picked up.

"Oh for what country, sir God Zeus...cutie pie,"  she giggled and took the pens from his hands.  Zeus looked surprised at the question, he turned to the others, "What country is Apollo in?"  They all shrugged their shoulders.  Aries tapped his finger to his lips as he thought for a moment, then he snapped his fingers, "Aha!    I am pretty sure that he is in Vegas."  

"Oh great, there are great buffets is Vegas, "Zeus said as he rubbed his belly and his lips, "Please exchange our money for Vegas money."

"You mean American Money?"  she asked him.

"No Vegas money, we need Vegas money." he answered setting the large bags of gold on the counter,  Aphrodite slapped the back of his head, " Hey stupid, Vegas money is the same as American Money." Zeus frowned at him and rubbed the back of his head and asked the clerk, "Is that true, it is the same kind of money."  She giggled as she took the bags to the back, "Yes, my lord it is..give me a few moments, I will be right back after I exchange this for all of you."

"I failed World Geography," Zeus blushed.  Aries looked at him in wonder, "But you are Zeus, didn't  you create earth?"

"No, the Big Bang did that.....research it." Zeus looked at Aries, "It is   under creation theories, I was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter