The Fight Part 1

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fight

 

Eric sat in the plush sofa in the sunken living room of the suite.  His arms and legs were crossed.  He was shaking his foot.  Every few seconds he let out a large impatient sigh.  

Finally, Junjin walked out of his bedroom. His hair was a mess, his pants ed, his t shirt half tucked in and half out.  He had a spattering of lipstick kisses on his face.  He yawned and slid his hand down the front of his pants to scratch an itch.

“YA!!!!  It is about time, pabo,  we have to get to the match!”  Eric yelled at him to the sound of 2 giggling girls that followed Junjin out of the bedroom.  They looked just as worn out as Jiunjin did.   The short girl with the curly dark hair stopped in her tracks as she saw Eric and blushed fiercely.

“You...um...didn’t tell us that your grandpa was here with you.”  she stammered and covered her face.  Her friend a tall brazen red head just laughed.

“Sorry if we kept you up gramps.”  she laughed.

Eric stood up and yelled again, “I am not his damn grandpa...I look way younger and I am much better looking. “He looked at the wall to his left, and pouted “I didn’t hear anything last night, damn, miss out on all of the fun.

The tall red head walked up to him and tugged gently on the long white beard that she saw. “Next time, I should bring my grandma, you two could play bridge or something.” she laughed and grabbed her friend’s hand.  They kissed Junjin on the cheek and left waving bye to Eric.

“Let me take a quick shower then we can leave, ok..Zu….err I mean Eric.”  Junjin ran to the bathroom.

Eric sat back down with his lip sticking way out, “ I do not look like a grandpa.   Aphrodite better take this spell of of me, “He leaned back, “maybe I should not have rejected him.”

A short while later Jinnie came out of the bathroom looking refreshed wearing tight jeans, a white t shirt and a pair of tims.

Eric had fallen asleep with his head leaning against the back of the couch and a small trail of drool dripping out of the corner of his mouth,

“That’s just nasty, Eric,” Junjin yelled in his face,” wipe your chin off and let’s go.”

Eric woke up as he smacked his lips.  He  stood up wiping his mouth of with the back of his hand.

“I wasn’t sleeping…..I just closed my eyes.” he whispered.

“Bull, it sounded like you were one of those mortals that cut down trees, “Junjin snapped his fingers, “  what are they called?”

Eric shrugged as he walked to the front door, “ tree cutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter