The Summons

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwan and Pilkyo and were back at the beach, this time it was near night fall.  There were many small bon fires up and down the beach.  Pilkyo laid down on a blanket his head in Dongwan's lap, with Dongwan's fingers in his hair lightly massaging his scalp.

"MMM Wannie that feels so good, " Pilyo sighed dreamily as his eyes focused on the stars in the sky.

"Does it?  One of my goals is to make you feel good, " Dongwan smiled down at the pretty elflike God. They have gotten very close on this trip and Dongwan was hoping that he was finally winning the heart of Pilkyo.  As if Pilkyo heard Dongwan's thoughts he sat up suddenly and gazed into the face of the muscular man, he leaned  to give Dongwan a peck on his lips and pulled back to watch for the reaction.

Dongwan sat frozen for a moment  with a dazed look in his eyes.  His face lit up with a smile as he wrapped his strong arms around the slender man and kissed him while he lowered Pilkyo onto his back.  They made out like two teenagers.

"Gross....get a room...we don't want to see that, "came a loud female voice from a neighboring fire."freaking disgusting."

They ignored that voice, but Dongwan eventually pulled away cussing, "ing bastard!"

Pilkyo stared up at him with an angry shock on his face, "You better not be talking about me."  He pushed Dongwan off of him and stood up. He started to kick sand in the fire to put it out. 

"Oh no no no no...." Dongwan got on his knees and put his hands out in front of him in surrender. "Eric just sent a summon to us to get to Vegas As soon as possible, you didn't hear it?"

Pilkyo pointed to his head, " you are sooooo lucky you weren't talking about me....and I have learned the precious art of ignoring the idiot."  He turned away and started to walk towards the hotel, he looked over his shoulder at Dongwan who was still kneeling on his knees in the sand, "Are you coming? It was getting a bit....romantic.....and we will get to Vegas when we get there."
It took a minute for it to sink in what Pilkyo was implying before Dongwan scrambled to his feet and gathered their belongings.  He jogged to catch up to the Goddess of love, happy that he may finally be getting lucky with his crush.

****

Eric woke up, his face buried in some messy red hair, he sneezed as it tickled his nose.  The owner of the red hair turned over and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter