DRUNKEN GUY

Fake Girlfriend

“AAH, ty . You’re so damn heavy, !”

I tried to balance the drunken Jiyong on my one shoulder as I continued to murmur obscenities. I didn’t know why I have an intention to help him. Kwon Yuri, you’re so one of a kind.

To be honest I’m a strong girl type, this wasn’t my first attempt to carry a passed out man. Nichkhun-every time he had a fight with me, lost bet to his friends, or his puppy died, he always ended up drunk and I was always the aim of place he would run to; a disadvantage of being his first speed dial number. I’m beginning to think of my heartless ex, I should’ve dumped him for the first place. Stupid Nichkhun, you were always the cause of all my problems. BASTARD.

In other case I was so sick of having another bastard’s arms hanging over my shoulder, this time actually because he was too close, I really could smell his perfume and worse, his arms touched my bare neck. Mind you, he’s my enemy. My eyes trailed around seeing if any other person willing to take this guy from me, but unfortunately no one’s here, it was a dead road.

Here I was, carried around a drunken with no destination.

 

***

As lightly as I could, I threw Jiyong on my couch and gave a huge sigh of relief. Yes, my couch in my apartment. Where else I should bring him to? I knew it so well, if Sica found out I would be buried soon.

“So, Kwon Jiyong, this is just about us, let’s just pray you’re gonna wake up tomorrow morning after that you have to get out of my place or Sica will castrate me—no--us.” I whispered to his ear.

I stood back and looked at the now-passed out Jiyong on my couch. I couldn't help but wonder why he was so stupid and why I was so more stupid to allow myself to be dragged into his messes.

I shook my head slowly then headed to my room.

I took my wig and my clothes off then relaxed on bed a few moments before had a shower, because my body was completely full of sweat.

 

Bzzzzz…Bzzzzz…Bzzzzz…

I heard Sica’s damn cellphone vibration against the TV table--outside in the living room where Kwon Jiyong slept. All I needed is just a few seconds or minutes to pick that call. So, I encouraged myself to handed that phone with just only towel covered my body. I assumed Jiyong would lose his consciousness for a long time.

I grabbed the phone and took a look, and it was Krystal’s number.

NO WAY!

I was so definitely sure it was Sica and I had to calm myself as I didn’t know anything about Jiyong’s messages, Jiyong’s conditions or even Jiyong’s presence.

Here we go!

“He—hello.” A lump of panic got caught in my throat as I stuttered.

“Yuri-ah? Yuri-ah, you have my phone?! Thank God. I thought I’m losing it.” I could hear her sigh in relief.

“Well, yeah. I keep it for you. Like always, it becomes your habit to leave some stuff in my apartment.”I spun around and my eyes landed at Jiyong’s moving body with a worried expression.

“Don’t wake up, don’t wake up, don’t wake up.” I mumbled praying.

“Hello Yuri-ah, are you talking to someone? Who’s there? Who’s with you in the middle of the night like this? Your mom? Nichkhun?” She threw some seriously impossible-to-answer questions, it was more like attacks.

“I am—“ Before I could continue my line I stared at Jiyong in mild disbelief with a face that said, “Damn Jiyong, I told you to not awake!”

The moments he lifted his head I was absolutely terrified, even shaking. “I—“

“Hello, hello.” Sica’s voice already sounded vague in my ear.

Jiyong raised his body, rubbed his eyes, and turned to me, giving me a full view of his well defined features. He crunched face. “Where am I? And who are you?” He was still half awake and totally sounded tipsy.

We stared at one another in wondering silence; I stared at him unable to think.

Then Sica’s voice flashed into my mind.

“Shit,” I cursed under my breath, panic rising. 

“Oh yeah, hello. I’m sorry. I was zoning out and I was talking to myself by the way.” I talked back to the phone simply lied in panicky.

I glimpsed at the drunken guy who was sitting in my living room as I gave him sign to kept silence by put my index finger in my mouth.

“Feeling lonely eh? Should I come?"

"NO!" I exclaimed a little bit fast. I coughed.

"Oh well." 

She cleared and lowered her voice. "Yuri, I want to ask something. Did moron Jiyong call me or something?“  

Before I could answer Sica I saw Jiyong opened his mouth and at once to formulate the words (I believed), so I ran up to him and clamped his mouth with the other hand, but because I only have two hands, the towel wrapped around my body free fell to the ground.

! ! !

His eyes trailed down to where I was one hundred percent exposed. I could sense his drunken ersion.

Unlucky Kwon Yuri and damn you Kwon Jiyong! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTES:

Thank you for everyone who left some comments. *big hug*, really love it, dears!

Well, now I'm expecting you guys to keep your doing for drop a comment every time I update :))