A CELLPHONE

Fake Girlfriend

 

**BEEP BEEP

I heard the sound of cell phone somewhere on this bed where I laid in. I threw the magazine away from my hand then in a rush tried to find the sound. Hell yeah I was handing Sica’s cell phone. She was just gone a few hours ago without bringing her priority stuff. Well then, probably she would come back to take it of course when she could remember, she’s a bit forgetful creature.

I wanted to keep it away, somewhere faraway from me because I have an unusually incredible sense of wonder, this is some kind of serious business for me. If Forbes could’ve list world’s 100 the most curious woman in this world I would’ve get number 1. Okay then, back to my thing, I guessed my sanity is now losing. Damn it! Sorry Sica, just one message to read.

I unlocked the phone and the first thing that popped up on screen was the sender’s name: KwonJi's going to hell. I LOL-ed so hard when I read the name, Sica is absolutely fantastic in given someone’s nickname, I should ask her some suggestions for my future kids. Heck yeah, the sender just made me no regrets, it was Kwon Jiyong all along.

KwonJi's going to hell writes:

Not gonna turn around just go straight

I know it’s gonna be a long wait

Hope I gotta out from this blue

Coz damn I’ve missed you

Sica-ah, are you doing fine?

 

Oh jeez, Kwon Jiyong. What are you? Are you even a poet? What are these rhymes? This guy is really got issues. I wasn’t gonna reply this dumb rhymes message but suddenly it vibrated again, in my hand.

 

KwonJi's going to hell writes:

Can’t anymore handle the heat

Please have time to meet

 

Seriously, Kwon Jiyong? If you couldn’t handle the heat anymore, I couldn’t take you anymore. I decided to type a new text to him, I really wanted to know what it feels, writing a message with rhymes. Sounds fun.

 

Me writes:

Search someone’s new or someone’s close

Coz I have no time, so adios!

Pabo :P

 

BUAHAHAHAHAHA, I was laughing so hard. Goodbye Jiyong-ah.

I put Sica’s cell phone on the table so that it would be easy to find, probably she would take it tonight or tomorrow morning.

I had to go shower before went to sleep, I was exhausted because of last night assignment. Damn, it was troublesome, I spent twelve hours to finished that project, Mrs. Kim might really hate me.

***

 

*KRING KRING

! What’s that sound? Why it keeps ringing in my head? Am I dreaming?

The sound of Sica’s BlackBerry was vibrating against the glass top of the coffee table brings me back into the realm of reality. I was just too tired to get out of bed.

**KRING KRING The phone kept ringing. 

I ignored it.

Bzzzzzz . . . . Bzzzzz . . . . Bzzzzz . . . .  Why can’t it stop?

Who needed Sica at this time, it was 11.30 PM for a god’s shake.

Unable to go back to sleep, I groggily sat upright and as soon as I did, a headache ensued. I clutched on to my head with one hand and started a temple massage when the pain continued as if someone is playing the big bass drum inside my head. I closed my eyes in hopes of alleviating the pain. I stood up with half-open eyes, messy hair and drool dripping from the corner of my mouth.

Oh Jeez, I slept from noon until it was almost midnight. Wow!

I grabbed the phone and noticed its screen, I could read and it was from Hell? From hell? The Devil? Wait… Hell, KwonJi's going to hell???????

What is he even thinking? Its 11.30 PM, you jerk!

It kept ringing louder and louder but I pressed the reject button right away. Kwon Jiyong is definitely out of his mind. He is got issues for sure.

Then it stopped, it stopped ringing. So I checked the phone and Sica had 27 missed calls? And it all from KwonJi's going to hell. Damn, what Jiyong wants in the middle of the night? He’s gonna be fine, isn’t he? Oh Mother Marry of Jesus , I hated it when my sense of wonder arises.

**KRING KRING

Okay it’s ringing again. Pick or skip? Pick or skip? Pick or skip? Oh, come on, Yuri!

Angel Yuri: Pick it up honey, maybe he needs help or a friend. Tell him honestly what is happened.

Devil Yuri: Reject that call, you know that you and your best friend never like this guy, like you say, he’s got issues.

Damnit, both of them have a brightside and unfortunately, “Yeoboseyeo?” I answered it, Angel won this time.

“Sica-Sica ah…”

Okay it’s no good. He sounds drunk? I should have listened to the Devil! 

I was about to hang up but, “I miss you.” A sincerely soft husky drunk voice stopped me. Another Kwon Jiyong’s side that I didn’t know. The cold air kissed my skin but his sound made my heart warms. If only Sica could feel it.

“Yeoboseyeo, are you his girlfriend?! Come pick him up here! He’s drunk right now, I’ll send you the address.” All of sudden I heard ahjumma’s voice scolded at me then just hung up.

**BEEP BEEP

I opened the new text and it was from Jiyong, was written by the ahjumma, it was the address. He really needed help but, UGH, Sica-ah why you left your phone in my place? Now what should I do?