MARRY ME

Fake Girlfriend

**BEEP BEEP

I heard sound of my phone’s vibration on table. I rose from my bed and threw a magazine that I read. There was one new message, I clicked the left button to open it. It was from unknown number.

 

Sica-ah, long time no see. It’s almost ten years, huh?

It’s Jiyong. Have some time? I just wanna talk to you.-

 

It was Jiyong. I had to call Yuri to tell her that it was time for her to act as my boyfriend. It was way too fast than I expected.  I pressed number one button to make a speed dial to Yuri but after fifteen minutes tried to reach her, still no answer.  What the heck is she doing? 

With back and forth moves, I tried to think what I should do.  I decided to reply his message and tried to be nice.

 

What’s up Jiyongie? I know ten years has gone so fast.

Yes, me too. I really wanna see you but unfortunately I don’t have much time, there’s something I have to do.-

 

I clicked send button right away. But then I made a new message and texted him.

Fine, let’s meet.

 

I had no idea on why I sent that message. I was anxious waiting for his reply.

 

**BEEP BEEP

Great, meet me at Lotte World park, 1 PM.-

 

***

It was 1:58 PM, that means I wasn’t going to meet him. He didn’t make a call or texted me message might be he's already home after waiting for me or he also probably didn’t go.

AISH, all of these things made my head dizzy. Suddenly I ran downstairs and grabbed my key, I drove to Lotte World.

I arrived at 2.15 PM, and got out from my car. I paid a ticket and ran inside. There were a lot of people here, I forgot to bring my cell phone, great.

He wasn’t going to wait me, was he? Stupid Jess, he wasn’t gonna waiting. I walked around till I bumped into someone. I got mad and started cursing non stop at that person.  

Until I turned my head and saw a cutie guy standing next to me. I could see he was so annoyed.

After saw his face, I bowed to him without looking at his face then just ran but too bad I didn’t realize there’s a pole in front of me. There goes another bam.

AISH, DAMN YOU STUPID POLE!

That guy burst into laughter, he couldn’t stop laughing then he helped me to stand up.

“Are you okay? That’s for cursing me non stop and made me waiting, Sica-ah. Aigoo, you’re too cute.” He rubbed my forehead with his hand.

“Ji-yong?” I asked.

“Well, who do you think am I?” He smiled brightly like he used to do back days.

I sat down and he sat beside me not so close and little bit far. “Gumaoyeo.” I thanked him.  He gave me coke while he already handed one.

There was silence after I said the last words. We just looked around of people. After a couple minutes of dead and awkward silence I tried to start a conversation.

“I didn’t know you’ll be waiting.”

“What took you so long?” Again with that contagious smiled.

“Sorry, I have something to do.” I felt guilty and I just smiled him back. It was awkward.

“You didn’t recognize me, huh? That’s unbelievable.” He opened his coke and started drink it up.

“You changed, a lot actually. But still, I have a good memory.” He looked like he was complimenting himself.

“Yeah, you too, both of us have changed and I found how funny that our parents are arranging a marriage for us. That’s silly.” I laughed.

“Marry me.” Suddenly he said no doubt. I was kinda startled hearing what he had said, it really came from his mouth.

“You’re joking right?” I asked seriously. “Beside,” Before I finished my sentence, he cut me off, “You have a boyfriend.”

He looked at me straightly then I nodded slowly. “I heard that, but I’m not giving up on you.”

He stood up and turned at me. “Since we already here, what you wanna ride?” 

AISH, what kind of creature he is. He is conceited. He thinks he can get me? No way. I will never marry him.