AN INSANE IDEA

Fake Girlfriend

I wore my hoodie and I tied my hair up then wearing my cap, I prefered wear my cargo pants so I took off my jeans and put no make up. I had dark circles under my eyes, I couldn’t sleep last night. I didn’t even care about my looks today. I decided to go to Sica’s house then tell her what just happened yesterday.  I couldn’t even walk properly, all Nichkhun things had stuck on my head.

Finally I got there. I knocked down the door, someone opened it then I found Krystal standing there.

“Yuri unni, what on earth is going on with you? Are you okay?” She was kinda shocked seeing me like this.

I passed her by then walked in through the door. “I’m okay, just got a lovesick. Is Sica home?”  I asked without even slightly turning my head.

I just could hear she giggled, “Yeah, she’s in her room.”

I waved to Krystal and went right to Sica’s room. “What’s up, pal?” I greeted Sica, she had been busy with her cell phone.

“Glad you’re here, Yul.” She felt relieve.  “Why? Missed me?”

“I’ve been searching any guy’s number in my phone but I couldn’t find any right guy,” Before she finished saying I cut it off, “Guy? For?” I didn’t get what just she had said.

She looked at me straightly “Wait a minute.” She raised one of her brows; it looked like she just realized something.

 “You know what, Yul? I guess you are better like this.” She grabbed my shoulders and made me turn my body until I could see my face in a mirror. I was ing ugly! My hair was tied up, with cap on it, I didn’t even wear any make-up, there are dark circles under my eyes, in other word I was messed up. She thought I was better like this?

“YAH!” I got mad.

“I’m just thinking that you are the perfect one, you are handsome,” She paused, “Would you do me a favor?” Suddenly she struck her puppy eyes pose.

“AISH, Sica-ah, would you tell me what the heck is going on with you?” I yelled.

She took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. “Well,” She started to explain everything that she had just been through. I needed about twenty minutes to hearing her story.

“Marriage?” I asked surprisingly. She nodded.

“And you want me pretend as your boyfriend? Jess, you’re really out of your mind. Are you sick or something?” I checked her body temperature by touched her head then I touched mine to compare the differences.

“YAH! I’m not crazy.” She slapped my head. “Yuri-ah, you just need to dress up like this and introduce yourself as my boyfriend to Jiyong.”

“It’s not that simple, Sica.” I convinced.

“I just have a business with him, I need him to refuse this marriage arrangement like I do, and the easiest way is tell and show him I already have someone I love, so he’ll be back off .”  Sica begged me, I was confused but seeing her like that made me feel so bad.

After I was thinking a few minutes I decided to help her. “Fine..”

“Jinja? Gumaoyo!” She hugged me tightly until I couldn’t even breathe.

“When will you meet him?” I released myself from her cuddle.

 “This Sunday, my mom told me so.”

“This Sunday? It’s way too fast.” I complained.

“It’s okay, he doesn’t bite.” She teased me.

I grinned. “Have you met him before?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, twice, but it was like ten years ago, I don’t even remember his face.”

“Ten years? Is he cute?”

“Might be, but one thing I know for sure, he wasn’t my type.” She smiled.

I guessed I wasn’t going to tell my heart-broken story to Sica since she was way overly excited after I had agreed to help her.

But wait, how could I just agree with that insane idea like that?

I’m gonna be a guy? Is that gonna be okay?