MAKE OVER

Fake Girlfriend

The next morning, I woke up to a weird sound from the front door.

**Knock Knock Knock

I got up and opened the door, half asleep, and found Sica there with big bundle of clothes on her hands. She was kinda shocked looking at my “just-woke-up” face.

She giggled and said, “Have anyone ever told you that you’re cute? Look at that messy hair, did I wake you?”She walked in through the door.

“What’s up with those clothes?” I asked her as I pointing to that bundle. ”Come on, we have to meet Jiyong tonight so we need extra preparation for change you into a guy.” She threw the bundle to sofa and pushed me towards the toilet.

I grabbed her hand. “Tonight? Sica-ah, I still want to sleep.” I closed my eyes then hugged her.

“Yes, tonight. What time did you sleep last night? And where were you yesterday when I was calling you like twenty two times?” She released my hug.

“Oh that,” I tried to think hardly cause my mind was still separated from my body.

“I was busy packing Nichkhun’s belongings that still there in my place and all stuff he had given to me, I want to throw it all away and guess what? I found his pink Hello Kitty patterned boxer and I was rolling on floor laughing. I’ll never throw out that one.” BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I burst out laughing even though I was still sleepy.

“Seriously?” Sica followed me laughing uproariously.

“AHAHAHA, Nichkhun wears a Hello Kitty boxer? I can’t even imagine that but it would be epic win!” Sica said between breathes.

“Wait,“ Sica stopped laughing suddenly and made a serious facial expression. “You want to throw out Nichkhun’s stuff? Did you guys break up?”

Oh jeez, I forgot to tell her that one then I just nodded innocently.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. How could you’re not telling me?” Sica comforted me by cuddling my body like the way she cuddles a lost little girl.

“It’s okay, I’ll move on. I knew that he is a jerk and I know I was such a foolish for deeply in love with him.” I was still in her embrace.

She released me and slowly rubbed my hair, “Yeah, he’s such a player, I never liked him when he was with you. It’s okay, don’t cry, now you still have me, babe!”

“I’m not crying.” I gave her my genuine smile. “Yes, you’re my girlfriend noow!” I kissed her cheek happily.

Sica was kinda blushed. “Okay then, it’s D-DAY, finally you’ll meet Jiyong, now shoo, first you have to take a shower and I’ll dress you up. I’ll be waiting in the living room.”

“Fine.” I agreed then went to the toilet. I got in the shower and just stood there letting the hot water run down my body. When I was fully awake I turned the shower off and stepped out , drying and combing my hair. One and a half hours later, I finished clean myself then straightly approached Sica that was sitting down in the living room with a cup of tea.

“Now what are you gonna do?” I asked her.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room, she had a change in herexpression from a friendly smiling face to a scary serious face. She took off my clothes and everything, it was kinda awkward but when I was moving she was gonna slapped me and asked me to stand still. I was practically ! I felt so exposed.

 “Look, you have to hide your s, so I’m gonna wrap your chest using this white cloth.” She told me as she showed me that cloth.

“Just do whatever you want.” I simply replied.

“Sica-ah.” I called her gently. “Where did you get all of these things?”

“Hmmm,” She was way too serious dressing me up. She was totally ignored me.

She started wrapping my chest with that cloth. “Sica-ah, too tight, I can’t breathe.”

She looked up on me and smiled, “Sorry.” As she fixed it up, she asked, “Is it enough?” Then I nodded.

“Okay, first step is done, your s now are hidden, it’s time to pick clothes. I’ve brought a lot of guy’s clothes here. Some bought, some borrowed. Let’s try it all.” She handed that bundle of clothes that she showed earlier. “Hoping there’s a good one for you.” She ruffled that bundle.

“Jiyong is kinda fashionable guy. So we have to choose a brand item, I don’t want him despise the way you dress.” She said as she was looking for any right clothes.

“How do you know?” I asked her.

 “I met him yesterday, I was noticing his style and I found he wears kind of famous brands.” Sheslippeda white button-front shirt with a black Volcom dapper mens suit on me. I turned towards her then she shook her head. “Definitely not this one.” She took it off those clothes and slipped another on me.

This time was GAP grey lightweight zip hoodie with soft blue vertical stripe pattern.

“No, that’s too simple.” I complained. “Yeah, I also think so.” She grinned.

“So, what else? Tell me more about him.” The next thing she had me try on was white shirt blend with Burberry V-neck blue-black stripes pattern cardigan, I didn’t know but when I saw my face in a mirror, it just looked fit on me, even though the cardigan looked slightly oversized on me.

“I like this one.” I said to Sica. “Yes, it’s not bad.” She commented as she saw my reflection in a mirror.

“He asked me to marry him but I said I’ll never leave my boyfriend for him.” She answered. After I had chosen my clothes I wore dark blue jeans, a little baggie. “So?” I was so curious.

“He’s so persistent. He said he never let go of me, he even waited two hours for me in Lotte World, I guess if only I had didn’t come, he would have stayed there till next morning.”

“Really? Wow!” I was amazed listening to Sica’s story. “But are you sure with this way Jiyong will really give up on you? I mean, you can see that he’s so darn stubborn.” Actually I was still doubtful about this plan.

She didn’t say anything then just held my hand so tightly. She looked at my face and gave that just-believe-in-me-and-we’re-gonna-make-it kind of vibe.

“Okay, I believe in you.” I got it. She let go of my hand.

“And last but not least, here.” She showed me. “A wig?” I asked.

“Yes, I bought a good one, anti-irritation. You better wear it.” She warned me.

“Should I wear a fake mustache too?” I . “NO.” She yelled.

I wore that short wig and looked myself in mirror. Perfect. I looked just like a “real-guy” apparently.  I bet Jiyong wouldn’t realize that I am a girl.

“Aigo, look at my boy, you’re drop dead gorgeous, Yuri-ah. I like this Kwon better than the other one.” Sica complimented me. “and about your shoes, I bought a Fred Perry sneaker yesterday, with your size.”

“Okay, but I need something that can hide my identity.” Then I took a marker for drawing a fake mole near my chin.

“Hide your identity, with a fake mole? So you feel like secret agents or something, huh? You should pretend as someone else to accomplish a mission.” She asked me.

“Yes, just said so. I’m like an .” I said confidently. “What?” She didn’t get it what I had said.

“A.S.S, Agents of Secret Stuff.” I smiled.

Sica laughed, “What the heck, A.S.S?” She then wrapped her arm around my hand.

“So, ready to do your mission, ?” She asked me.

It was time for me to laugh as Sica calling me . “I’ll show Jiyong that you are mine.”