BAD INCIDENTS

Fake Girlfriend

I was sitting at coffee shop waiting for my boyfriend, waiting quite long, but I didn't care at all since I'm head over heels in love with that guy. It was cold here and suddenly I needed to use the bathroom badly. I ran fast and got into the men's room by mistake.

AISH, Kwon Yuri, you're a BABO!

I saw someone went out of the cubicle and it was a guy wearing a white T-shirt and he was kinda messed up, based on his look he might be so tired.

"Oh, sorry miss, but this is the men's room." He smiled with his tired eyes and left the men's room.

Such a cutie.

AISH, what the hell am I thinking?

I felt so embarrassed and ran to the ladies' room as fast as I could so no one notice me. After doing my business, I went back to my table, before that, I looked around and that guy already gone. I relieved and let out a long sigh. 

*KRING, KRING, I got my cellphone was ringing.

I answered my phone, "Non oddiya?"

"Yuri-aah," a voice had replied, I felt something wasn't right by hearing it, "I think we're not gonna make it, let's break up." He just hung up the phone.

"YAH! Nichkhun-ahh? YAH!" I kept pressing "call" button, but it was useless.

It felt as though someone left me here to die, I couldn't breath my heart was pounding so hard. I wasn't be able to move. I was crying until my eyes were dried out of tears. After a long hour of sitting there, my emotions had changed from sad to anger. I couldn't take it anymore, I walked out of the coffee shop angry, my eyes were red and swollen from all that crying.

That time all I could remember that I was flustered, suffocated, frustrated.

"That bastard, how could he break up with me on the phone line and just hang up like that!"

The anger exploded, I started yelling like crazy, kicking closest things next to me. Everyone around was staring at me. I saw a car right front of me, a brand new car I guessed. I was kicking that damn car wheels. I didn't know what I was doing at all. Suddenly I came back to my senses when I heard someone was yelling, "YAH! That's my car!"

I didn't know what to do, I just ran for it.

I turned my head to catch a glimpse of that guy.

Wait, isn't that guy the one that I saw in men's room before? Glad he didn't see me again.

It's okay Kwon Yuri, you'll never see his face again, ever.