MEET KWONS

Fake Girlfriend

I walked in the door, suddenly I heard laughing and giggling from the living room. I walked in to take a peek at who were there, I saw two completely strangers; ahjussi with big belly and kinda-disgusting bald spot on his head, the other one was ahjumma wearing a flowery dress.

My mom turned around and gave me a super-huge smile, "Ah, Sica, meet Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. Do you remember?"

I smelled something fishy here.

"This is Jessica, our beloved-daughter." My mom introduced me. "And Sica, they are your soon-to-be-parent in law."

WHAT?

Hearing those words made my stomach churn and turned myself angry. I told my parents that I didn't want to get an arranged marriage. What the hell is going on with them? 

"You're growing beautiful." Mrs. Kwon said.

I didn't want to be rude or something, so I went over then sit down, I put my stupid-big smile and calmly said, "Annyeaseo, if you don't mind I don't want to have an arranged marriage."

"Are you kidding me, honey?" She asked me as she gave me an evil smile.

"Uumm, will you give us a reason why you don't want to get married to our son?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

I turned to look at my mom, she looked so mad, that face hell was about to break loose. I knew by looking at that face I had to give a perfect and reasonable excuse.

After a couple minutes of thinking, "I already have a boyfriend." I said it clearly so that Kwons thought I was serious.

"Well, why don't you meet our son first? Maybe you'll change your mind. There's always be a second thought." Mr. Kwon smiled.

Suddenly, my mom pushed me hard, "Yes of course, I promise she'll meet Jiyong." She said without thinking.

AISH.

After said those words Kwons got up then walked towards the door and stormed out.

Back to my things. "ARE YOU LYING TO ME?" My mom finally burst out.

"No." I simply replied. "So, who is it? What's his name?" She asked.

Ooopss, I had to give my mom a name quick or she won't believe me. Come on Jess, think!

"It's a Kwon..."

"Another kwon?"

"Kwon Hyukri"

What the hell am I thinking? Who is he? He doesn't even exist.