Volly Ball Anyone?

Cross Roads

The first thing everyone saw was sun, it was warm and bright.

"Finaly!" Whispered Sooyoung to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looked back at her and agreed.

Everyone stood up as the coach stopped, pushing to get out first, as usual the person at the very front stood up like everyone else, but because they were at the front they had no-one to push by or infront of, so they were stood by the door first and foremost.

"C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!" Pushed Sunny.

"Shame Tiffany didn't sit with us," said Jessica.

"Yeah she's sitting with her annoying pretty boy boyfriend with PERFECT HAIR AND PERFECT TEETH ANd a great.. abbs.... and an amazing voice," stopped Seohyun. "OH HE'S SOO PERFECT it's not fair!"

"We know Seo, thats just life," explained Yoona. They all got to their rooms, all the 9 girls screamed at the fact that their rooms and balconys were looking out to the sea. It looked a bit like they could jump right down to the beach, but they knew they couldn't. Although Sunny leaned foreward at one point and stretched out her arms as if about to jump off, luckily the others saw and advised her not to. They had just finished unpacking, and then the girls from one room went into the other and the girls all met up. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" The all said together.

"That was kind of creepy," said Junsu and Taecyeon entering.

"So was that," said Jessica. Taecyeon was looking at Yoona and she saw him out of the coner of her eye, but she didn't want to make it obvious.

"Anywaayyy, me and Taec came to invite you to play vollyball with us. I was just going to come over on my own, but supprisingly when Taec heard where I was going he jumped at the chance," explained Junsu. Taecyeon blushing.

"Aww Taec tell us who is it?" Asked Tiffany.

"Tell you what?" He replyed acting like he didn't know.

"You know.. Who you came here for..." she carried on, still he didn't say anything. "Who you like like..?"

"Woah, who said Iike anyone?" He paniced.

"You blushing," Yuri finished.

"I'm not blushing, it's just hot in here... Umm, yeah, umm i'm going to the toilet.." Taecyeon left. Everyone looked at eachother.

"C'mon guys that's unfair putting him in the spot light like that, give him a break and lets go play volley ball," said Junsu. They all went down to the beach, and sure enough Taecyeon was there but he wasn't wearing what he was wearing before he was in shorts and no top just like, Junho, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Chansung. But because Junsu wasn't there he was wearing a shirt. Yoona caught Jessica and Yuri pointing slightly and giggling, speaking about who's abs they thought were the fitest. 

"You guys are soo childish," she whispered behind her. They split into two teams, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Junsu, Taecyeon and Nickhun on one team. And on the other team there was, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung and Junho.

"Hey, psst, why do we have to play with these girls why can't we just chill like we used to?" Whispered Wooyoung to Junho.

"Well duuh, Chansung has a girlfriend, and so does Junsu, and Junsu's girlfriend is in this group of girls. Anyway I thought you loved seeing girls in there bikinis?" Replyed Junsu.

"Yeah that is true, I do love to see that," he sighed. "Who's that Junho?" He pointed at Seohyun.

"I don't know ask her yourself." The game started, about 5 mins later Yoona jumped hit the ball, scored, but it bounced and went on a roof, she went to get it, everyone followed she got up into a tree near the roof, and was just within reach she jumed for it and slightly missed, then was only holding on by one hand and then suddenly gripped with the other aswell.

"Yoona! Hold on don't go anywhere or move!" Shouted Yuri.

"WELL DUUHH!" But she didn't listen to the second or third instruction and kept trying to climb, to pull herself up onto the roof.

"Yoona what are you doing? Your going to fall!" Shouted Sunny. Tiffany grabbed onto Junsu in fright, he looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Nawww," said Seohyun. Everyone then looked back at Yoona, where was she? She wasn't there! When suddenly..

"Hey, down there, you looking for me?" Yoona shouted down holding the ball and twirling it on one finger. She chucked the ball down, and peered over at the side to look how to get down, and as she did she lost balance and fell. Nichkhun ran to catch her and he did, she opened her eyes and they both looked into eachothers, holding a moment. He slowly put her down.

"Are you ok?" He asked softly.

"Yes, thanks... I'm fine" she replyed. Everyone saw this, they all walked back to the court and after a couple of matches they all crashed in their rooms, after all they had a long coach ride and had to unpack and also played a few volly ball matches. Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sunny in the room number 12, and Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung in the room number 13. In room number 13 they went to sleep strait away, but room number 12 were all sat on the carpet playing truth or dare....

"Ok i'll ask first. Hmm Yoona! Truth or Dare?" Asked Hyoyeon. 'Great i'm in a trap here, and she knows it. If I say Truth she'll ask about me and Nichkhun, and if I say dare she'll tell me to do something rediculous to do with him...' thought Yoona.

"I'll go for.. Dare..?" She sounded uncertain.

"Ok I dare you to... Go to 2pms door knock on it, wait for them to open, then ask to speak to Nichkhun, kiss him then run away!" Said Hyoyeon in fits of laughter.

"KISS! ......where?" She asked.

"Hmm umm, I don't want to be too mean so.. Oh who am I kidding, ON THE LIPS. Oh and we will be watching from round the corner of the corridor," Hyoyeon really was taking advantage of this game now. Yoona sighed, very well. So Yoona creeped out of her dorm along with the others and turned a corner.

"There it is room 26!" Whispered Sunny excitedlty. As the girls stayed at the corner edge Yoona tip-toed closer to the door '26.'

"Here goes nothing," muttered Yoona under her breath.. She knocked on the door, Taecyeon answered it.

"Yoona.. Hi," he said happily.

"Hi, um-."

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Umm.. Can I speak to Nichkhun?" She asked looking back at the others who put their thumbs up at her.

"Oh yeah. Nick!" He shouted, "so you and him, hey?" He laughed, with a hidden bit of jealously.

"NO! Can I just speak to him please?" She rushed.

"Okay, okay just asking. Nick!" He shouted again.

"What?!" Whined Nichkhun and came to the door without a shirt! "Oh Yoona.. Umm." Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon... "Are you staying?"

"Oh no sorry, i'll just..." said Taecyeon.

"What can I do for you?" Asked Nichkhun.

"Umm, well, I didn't really get a chance to thank you properly earlier, so I guess i'm here to say thankyou, without you I might not be standing here right now," she thanked.

"That's ok.. I guess I should also thank you without you our volly ball team would have lost," he joked.

"Aww thankyou.. again," they both just stood there talked and laughed for a while. "So yeah anyway..." she looked into his eyes, paused for a second, "Thanks." She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek and ran away.

"YA!" He shouted at her as she ran off.