Home.

Cross Roads

Everyone was falling asleep on the plane. The girls were sat so; Hyoyeon and Tiffany were next to eachother, Seohyun and Sunny, Jessica and Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon, and Yoona was sat on her own. And the boys were sat Junsu and Junho next to eachother, Chansung and Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

After landing and collecting their luggage everyone went home.

The next day was an ordinary collage day, all the girls got in at the same time.

"Hey! Tiffany!" Called Junsu, running over.

"Hey Junsu," replied Tiffany.

"Girls, do you mind if I steel Tiffany away from you?" Asked Junsu.

"Steel away," said Jessica.

"See you later guys," waved Tiffany.

' Ring ding dong, Ring ding dong, Ring diggi dingdiggi, Ding ding ding'

"Whose phone?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Mine, sorry," said Yoona. "Hello?"

"Hey, have you got any free periods today?"

"Yeah, i'm free first, who is this?"

"Meet me on the field on the first bench,"

"Okay.. But who did you-"

'Beeeeep.'

"Okaay," said Yoona taking her phone from her cheek.

"Who was that?" Asked Sooyoung, everyone leaning in. Yoona stared at them thinking. 'If I say I don't know there will be questions.'

"Oh umm... it was.." Yoona looked over at a student being told off. "No.." Then she looked at Jessica's masscara poking out her bag saying 'no.1 masscara' "One, yeah, No one."

"So who were you speaking to if it was no one?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Oh umm, it was.. Suzy," lied Yoona.

"Oh okay," said Sooyoung.

The bell rang.

"Time to get to lessons," said Sunny.

Yoona knew she was the only one with a free period so it would be easier to get away. She walked to the field, but there was no one there at the bench. Even though there was no one there she walked over anyway and sat on it.

"Hey," said a voice from behind her.

"Oh hey," replied Yoona. "I didn't think it was going to be you."

"Why not?"

"Because you didn't say on the phone," explained Yoona.

"Ah, but you came anyway."

"Taec, sit down," said Yoona.

"Not on the bench, it's uncomfortable, sit on the grass," said Taecyeon as he sat down.

"Okay, but one question, well acctually two."

"Ask away," he replied.

"Okay. One how did you get my mobile number? And two, why did you want to meet me here?" Asked Yoona.

"Well, answer so your first question. Junsu got it from Tiffany, and I got it from Junsu. Answer to your second, I love you... No just kidding, I thought it would be a good time to help you with your work," explained Taecyeon.

"Let's do that then."

So Taecyeon helped Yoona with her work. After that was their next lessons.

At lunch Yoona was walking to the feild, where the girls were meeting.

'Ring ding dong, Ring ding dong, Ring diggi din-'

"Hello?"

"Hey Yoona?" Said Tiffany.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine it's just I can't get through to the others so can you tell them I won't be there for lunch i'm with Junsu."

"Okay i'll tell them," replied Yoona.

"Thankyou, byee!!"

"Bye." As she hung up her phone vibrated. She looked at it, it was a text from Nichkhun.

'Hi its Nichkhun I was wondering if you wanted to meet up after collage today. Maybe I could take you out for dinner  and drop you back at your dorm?'

Yoona looked at it for a bit 'Dinner yeah sounds good' thought Yoona. She started to type back...

'Sure that sounds great!'

Is this real!?' Thought Yoona. Then Yoona's phone rang, without even checking to see who it was she picked up.

"Hello?" Yoona said.

"Hey it's Taecyeon, I thought we could study some more after collage?"

"Umm.. Well actually-"

"Great! I'll see you after collage meet me in the car park."

"But I've got-"

"I'll see you then, bye."

'He's so rude on the phone, I bet he phoned just so I couldn't say no.' Thought Yoona. She walked to where the others were sat for lunch.

"Why do you look so down?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Oh no reason, sorry I was day dreaming," explained Yoona. "And Tiffany can't make it to lunch."

"Why not?" Asked Hyoyeon.

"She's having lunch with Junsu," said Yoona.

"Why her! Why does she get the perfect guy! It's not fair!!" Said Jessica angrily.

"Oh Jess, you will find your perfect guy soon enough," said Tiffany.

"Yeah well, they need to come faster! Anyway enough about me what's happening between you and Wooyoung, 'ay Seohyun?" Asked Jessica.

"What do you mean!? Nothings happening!" Replied Seohyun.

"Mmm, sounds like it," smirked Jessica.

"Oh leave her alone," Smiled Yuri.

"Thanks Yuri," said Seohyun.

"That's okay."