Confusion?

Cross Roads

After collage Yoona called Taecyeon, his phone just rang and rang and then...

"Hello?"

"Hey Taec um-" started Yoona,

"Ahhh you fell for it naah this is my voicemail so leave your message after the beep.."

'Beep.'

"Hey Taec it's Yoona, I just wanted to let you know that I can't make it for the study session so i'll see you some other time, okay? Bye." Yoona hung up.

As Yoona walked out of the collage someone shouted her name.

"Ya! Yoona!" Shouted Jessica while running up to her.

"Yeah."

"Are you busy today?"

"Yeah i'm sorry i'm going out tonight, another time."

 "Okay, oh well," said Jess and then she walked off. "Bye!"

Yoona turned around and started walking.

Suddenly someone tapped her on the sholder and  made her jump, "Hello," smiled Nichkhun. She jumped and swung around quickly slapping him round the face.

"Oh my god, im soo sorry," laughed Yoona.

"Yeah you sound it," said Nichkhun, blinking and rubbing his eyes.

"No I am sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah, i'll be fine, don't give yourself too much credit, you're not that strong." Smiled Nichkhun.

Yoona looked up at his face, they made faint eye contact and looked away, "so where are you taking me then?"

"Ah, well I was going to take you somewhere, but now i'm going to take you somewhere different." Explained Nichkhun.

"Yeah, yeah.. Cause that makes scence," laughed Yoona, she looked up at him. "So where were you going to take me then?"

"I was going to take you out to dinner... but now i'm going to take you to another place."

"Right and that other place would be..?" Asked Yoona.

"Well that's a secret.." They carried on walking for a while, they got to a car, Nichkhun reached in his pocket to get out his keys... "!"

"What is it?" Asked Yoona.

"I left my car keys at college," sighed Nichkhun.

"Oh well we could always go back?"

"No it's too much of a walk, but then again I don't want you getting tired. Soo," Nichkhun kneeled down facing away from her. "Go on then..."

"Go on what?"

"Get on my back!" Laughed Nichkhun. Yoona stood there for a bit...

"What!? Are you being serious?" Smiled Yoona holding back laughter.

"Yeah, of course! Go ahead," Nichkhun smiled back, "and hurry up my knees are going dead." So Yoona jumped onto Khuns back she lay her head on the back of his shoulders, and wrapped her arms around him, he stood up and held onto her legs (as you do on a piggy back) Yoona started to close her eyes. 

"You okay back there?" Asked Khun as she burried her nose into his neck.

"No! My nose is cold!" Whined Yoona.

"Yeah and can tell," shivered Nichkhun.

"And my hands see!" She put her freezing cold hands on the back of his warm neck.

"Don't it's really c-cold," he laughed, and leaned his head onto her hands to warm them up. They were walking for a while when Nichkhun stopped outside a really posh restaurant, I mean really posh and expensive! Yoona looked up.

"Here we are," said Nichkhun in his most charming manor.

"Woah, we're eating here! Are you sure, I mean it's really expensive in there and-"

"Shh, it's fine just go inside," said Nichkhun. So Yoona climbed off his back and they walked in together, they sat down and were given menu's. They both opened them and looked at the different meals and drink. Yoona then looked at the prices of these meals and thought to herself, 'Well if he couldn't afford it he wouldn't take me here, so I guess I can relax.' Then suddenly Yoona heard her phone ringing, she looked at it; it was Taecyeon she pressed the red button. 

"So what are you having to drink?" Asked Nichkhun. 

"Um, I think I might be having-" Yoona's phone rang again, she looked down at it, yet again it was Taecyeon so she hung up. "Sorry about that, I think I'm going to have the Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, what about you?" 

"I will probably have the same," replied Nichkhun.

"Oh, don't like to make your own choices I see," said Yoona sarcastically. Then, again, her phone rang, she hung up again.

"Anyone important?" Said Nichkhun.

"No, not really," replyed Yoona.

"Well, whoever it is, they seem to want to talk to you." Yoona's phone rang again.

"I'm sorry I'm going to have to take this," she picked up her phone, "what!" 

"Where are you? I've been trying to get hold of you!" Said Taecyeon annoyed.

"I know, and I'm out."

"Out? Out where? You're supposed to be helping me with my work!"

"Look i'll help you another day, and why does it matter to you where I am?" Said Yoona.

"Listen, I'm helping you, you're helping me, that was our deal, but I guess if you don't need my help that's fine too."

"Okay, okay i'll come, grr you're so annoying." 

"Great meet me at the library in half an hour, bye."

"But-" Taec hung up. "I'm so sorry it's just, I promised someone I'd help them with their work and then-"

"It's okay I understand," smied Nichkhun. 

"Thanks Khun, I'm glad you're not as arrogent as some people... Thank you, this evenings been great and i'm sure it would have been even better, i'm so sorry to have to leave you like this, but i've really got to go, i'm sorry, bye." Yoona walked out of the restaurant, and walked back to college. She got to the library and saw Taecyeon sitting on one of the tables. "Right-"

"Nope," Taecyeon cut her of.

"Excuse m-"

"No," he did it again.

"Sorry but who do you-"

"Eh."

"Just-"

"Eehp." ... Yoona was silent. "Okay, now you're quiet let's get started."

"How dare you! Do you understand what I had to sacrifice to be here!?" Said Yoona angrily.

"Obviously wasn't that great if you ditched it for me," Taecyeon smiled smugly.

"I can't believe you, I'm going, I can find another study partner."

"No! Yoona! I'm sorry.. I-"

"Oh the great Taecyeon is apologizing, ladies and gentlemen gather round," she said, mocking him.

"Yoona.. I'm sorry okay? Please, I need this."

"Okay, okay. You know you're not as great as everyone thinks you are, or you think you are," smiled Yoona.

They studdied all night 'til 11.30pm finally they finished studying and they both went back home.

Taec drove Yoona home and just as she got out the car she said, "you owe me!" 

"I'm sorry, but thank you!" Laughed Taecyeon. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry to all readers I havn't posted in ages and now I have it's not particularly good. But I have been up to other things, will post soon