Revision

Cross Roads

"I hate you guys!" Shouted Yoona.

"SHHH keep it down," hushed Sunny. There was an awkward sclience as everone looked at Yoona.

"Sooo?" Asked Hyoyeon.

"So what?" She asked looking at everyone, "so what!?"

"So was it good, was he a good kisser, did you like it?" Asked Jessica.

"I don't know I didn't really notice... He's sweet, and kind" She kept it cool. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Didn't you see Jess, she didn't kiss him!" Hyoyeon turned to Yoona, "You didn't even kiss him properly!! Kiss cheek!? Are you kiddig me!?" She said frustrated.

Yoona blushed, "anyway I think it's time for bed that dare took soo long that I think it's all time we headed off to sleep."

I the morning all the girls met up in Yoona, Yuris, Jessicas, Sunnys and Hyoyeons room, everyone was gossiping but the other half of the girls didn't know about what happened last night..

"HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! I have an anounement to make, yesterday night at 9.01pm we were playing truth or dare in this very room and Yoona was sat in that very spot!" Pointed Hyoyeon, "And we all dared Yoona to-"

'Knock knock knock' "Come in!" Jessica said. In walked Nichkhun, all the girls from last night; Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Jessica, all started to giggle and look at eachother.  

"Hi, umm I was wondering if I could speak to-"

"AHHHH look it's Nichkhun!" A load of girls came from nowhere and started running towards him.

"I'll see you later," he ran off.

"Hmm as usual they think their all too good for anyone, their just snobbs!" Shouted Yoona.

"Woah, you've changed your tune" Joked Hyoyeon.

"What are you talking about?" Yoona looked like she didn't know.

"You know, last night, he's so sweet and-" Yoona covered Hyoyeons mouth.

"SHHH!" She hissed. Everyone looked at Yoona.

"What's she on about Yoona?" Asked Tiffany. Yoona paniced cause she knew that Tiffany and Hyoyeon were best friends and were both the most people to gossip, while panicing she pushed a glass of water onto the floor.

"Oh sorry about that i'll clean that up," she said. After that they all went down to the pool, there were no spaces left all the places were taken. They were all scanning for places when Yoona caught Nichkhun looking at her, although she tryed to ignore him she couldn't escape his gaze.

"Hey Tiffany!" Shouted Junsu from the other side of the pool. "Come sit over here!" They all started to walk over, when they got there all the boys stood up from their sun loungers and Wooyoung said, "Hi girls would you like our sun loungers we don't mind."

"Oh no we can't take advantage of you like that," said Yoona.

"Thankyou guys, that's soo nice of you," Jessica said while looking at Yoona. They all sat down. The boys went and got some other sun beds to put next to the girls.

"Hey Yoona will you help me with my sun block?" Asked Yuri. Yoona went over and put Yuri's sun block on.

"Ok, now will you do mine?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"Oh you know what, we were all about to go and get drinks so..." Yuri said while walking off with the other girls.

"Yeah and we need to go aswell," said Junho.

"Where are we going?" Taecyeon said looking over his shoulder.Chansung put his arm around him guiding him away with them.

"What where you going?" Asked Nichkhun as they all walked off together. Yoona looked over at Nichkhun, but saw him looking back at her so she quickly looked away again. "Hey.." He said.

"Hi," she said back faintly.

"Umm... Nice weather huh?" Nichkhun asked.

"Haha," Yoona laughed.

"What?" He asked wondering.

"You, there was just an awkward silence, and you just fill it with a question about the weather," Yoona laughed, and so did Nichkhun. "Hey, I never got any sun block on, can you help me out please?"

"Umm, I don't think... ok.." He replyed. So he went over and sat on her sun lounger with her and put her sun block on for her.

"Mmm that feels good," she whispered. "Your hands are really soft."

"Umm thankyou?" He said. The both gazed in eachothers eyes just like they had before. "Oh yeah and what was that kiss all about before?"

"Oh well arn't you used to getting kisses every day?" Yoona smiled.

"Ah well.." Nichkhun laughed.

The others came back and they all spent the day by the pool. Junsu and Tiffany keeping together, the rest of the group being scattered. Until Nichkhun decides to move over to Yoona again. Taecyeon looks over and notices, so he calls Yuri over and starts talking and joking with her. After a while everyone disbands and goes to their dorms. Apart from Nichkhun and Yoona who haddn't stopped talking, they sudden;y realised it was dark and that the others had left, and the pool lights were on. The pool was quiet.

"You are impossable," he laughed.

"What?" She smiled.

"Oh you, you're just so difficult to figure out."

"Is that a good thing?" She asked.

"I don't know," he smiled back. They both looked at eachother and laughed. Yoona stood up.

"What are you doing?" Nichkhun asked.

"Well isn't this just the perfect time to get in the pool? It's dark not busy, it's just a nice, and relaxing," she explained. She took her clothes off, but before you get any idea's she was wearing a bikini underneath.

"Woah," said Nichkhun while staring at her. Yoona looked at him and dived in the pool.

"You're crazy!" He laughed.

"It's not that cold come in," she insisted.

"Umm I don't think so," he took his shirt of.

"Woah," Yoona mimicked. Nichkhun looked at her and sat by the pool with his feet in. Yoona swam underwater towards him, came up and splashed him.

"Ya," Nichkhun laughed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knnow you were affraid of water," joked Yoona.

"Affraid?" Smiled Nichkhun.

"Yeah you heard me," she splashed again.

"Ya!" He said again, she grabbed hold of his arm and they both looked at eachother, and she pulled him in! She splashed him again, but now it was Nichkhuns turn. She tried swimming away, but he was faster. With all his strength he pushed the water as hard as he could and splashed her. He stood up in the water and she swam over to him, shivering. He noticed and stepped closer to her

"Yeah anyway..," Yoona turned away from Nichkhun, "we should really be going to bed."

"Hmm yeah I guess," he agreed. They both got out. "Where's your towl?"

"OH I forgot to bring one down!" She said. Nichkhun looked at her shaking.

"Would you like my towl?" Offered Nichkhun.

"Oh Nichkhun I couldn't then you'd be cold."

"It's fine," he wrapped her in the towl. After they were both dry and were both dressed, Yoona was still shivering so Nichkhun gave her his jacket.

"Naww Nichkhun you've been so nice to me.. Thankyou, and goodnight," she said while walking and waving goodbye.

"Bye," he whispered.