Beach Party!!

Cross Roads

After the water sports they all went up to get showers, Yuri saw Yoona on her way to the showers.

"YOONA!" Called Yuri.

"What?" Replyed Yoona.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Asked Yuri.

"Do what? I'm only going to the showers Yuri, it's not a big deal."

"No not that! I mean why did you say no to Nichkhun! You know because they're popular and rich they get a special entrence along with their date!" Shouted Yuri.

"I know! I just happened to say yes to someone else before he asked me. Otherwise I would say yes, you know I would have, and you know how much I like him!" Shouted Yoona.

"What are you guys shouting about?" Said Hyoyeon calmly walking up the stone steps to where the other two were.

"Oh just that Yoona stole my towl," smiled Yuri.

"Oh well, you guys better hurry up or there will be no warm showers left! C'mon!" Said Hyoyeon dragging the two girls off.

As soon as night fell everyone was so tired after the water activities that they just fell asleep.

In the boys dorm Wooyoung was the first to wake up, he was on a top bunk, he looked around seeing that everyone else in his dorm was asleep. He quietly stepped down the ladder and went over to the laptop, he typed into the search bar, 'ways to wake up a person.' He found some ways and he planned out who would suit what in his head...

Nichkhun: Turn his ringer volume on his phone up really loud and plug his headphones in and call him constently, (but the first ring will probably do it.)

Junsu: Tie a bit of string to his hand that is also attached to a bucket of water I will attach to the ceiling, and wake him up he will move his hand and the bucket will tip cold water with added ice on him.

Chansung: Jump on him.

Junho: Ly next to him and tap him go really close to his face and he will jump when he wakes up.

Taecyeon: Go up to him with a megaphone and shout!

'I'll do Chansung first,' thought Wooyoung. Wooyoung went to Chansungs bed which was a bottom bunk, and straddled Chansung, then to be careful not to hit his head on the top bunk he leans foreward and bouces.

"UUuu, ow Wooyoung get off me!" Moaned Chansung, but Wooyoung just kept jumping on him, "Wooyouing~ah!! Stop it!"

"Haha, that's done now... Nichkhun," so Wooyoung went over to Nichkhun put his phone right by Khun's ear and rang it, just as Woo thought it only took one ring to wake up Khun.

"Mm?" Nichkhun grabbed his phone and answered it, "Hello? Hellooo?" He hung up but it just kept on ringing, he eventually got out of bed and took the battery out of his phone.

"Haha," laughed Wooyoung, "Junho now." So Wooyoung went over to Junho who was on a Bottom bunk and lay really close to him... Junho didn't wake up... So Wooyoung decided to push him and shake him.. That didn't work either, Wooyoung sighed and Junho woke up. Junho literally jumped and hit his head on the top bunk.

"Owww," said Junho putting his hand to his head.

"Hmm I think Junsu next," said Wooyoung as he walked over to Junsu, and he tset up the whole thing, "right now i'll just go shout at Taecyeon with the megga phone and I will wake two at a time..." Wooyoung walked over to get the megga phone and went right up to Taecyeon's ear.

"Youngie don't make him deaf," said Nichkhun. So Wooyoung stepped back...

"WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!" Shouted Wooyoung. Junsu moved his hand and a load of cold water followed by ice fell on him.

"AHh!" Shouted Junsu while breathing quickly. All the boys crowded round Wooyoung.

"No hard feelings right guys?...guys?" Wooyoung said trying to look for ways to escape, "AHH!" He ran out the door.

Later on the boys all went down to the pool.

"Hey baby where you been!?" Shouted Wooyoung across the pool at Seohyun.

"Exuse me?" She sassed back.

"You better not have a date tonight! But with those looks you can probably get a date within two snaps!" Shouted Wooyoung.

"Really? Well your wrong I haven't got a date but it looks like you could have some help I mean your chat up lines seriously need help, and I bet you wouldn't even realize if a girl had you wrapped round their little finger." Shouted back Seohyun.

"That may be. But girl you're so hot i'm melting!" Shouted Wooyoung still at the other side of the pool but starting to walk round.

"Yeah! Melting in the palm of my hand!" Seohyun shouted back.

"OOoohh haha," all the girls and boys jeered together.

"She owned you man!" Shouted Junho.

"Nahh, Hey Seohyun! I want to melt in your mouth! Not your hand!"

"OOOOOooh!" Shouted all the boys. Now they're at each end of the side of the pool and starting to walk closer.

"Ha! Well i'm sorry Wooyoung, small isn't my style!" Shouted Seohyun.

"Oooooooh!" Shouted all the boys.

Seohyun smiled smugly, and they were about 3 paces away from eachother now.

"I'll pick you up 6?" Said Wooyoung.

"We'll see," Seohyun turned sharply and sat back down with the rest of the girls.

"So do you think you'll go with Wooyoung?" Asked Tiffany.

"Pfft, it may take a few complements to soften you up, but it will take more than a few cheesey chat up lines to get me with that loser," smirked Seohyun.

"Then who are you going to go with?" Asked Tiffany.

"Oh, who says I need a date to have fun?"

They just had a lazy day by the pool until it reached 4.00pm all the girls ran to their rooms...

"Yuri! Yuri!!" Shouted Jessica.

"What?"

"Where is my masscara!?" Asked Jess.

"I don't know."

"Well I saw you using it so WHERE IS IT!?" Shouted Jess.

"Well that's funny concidering I havn't used it!"

"Jess, Yuri, calm down, Jess I borrowed it, here," Sunny passed her masscara to her. "God who knew people could get so stressed over getting ready."

Party Time! The music was blaring, everyone was partying and having a good time, except...

"Where's Yoona she should be here by now?" Asked Hyoyeon.

"Yeah I know, but i'm exited to see who her date is!" Said Tiffany.

At that moment Yoona started walking towards the party with her date, everyone started whispering.

"Whose that she's with?" Muttered Taeyeon to Yuri.

"I don't know she didn't even tell me," explained Yuri.

"Whose that she's with?" Asked Taecyeon.

"I don't know but she looks really nice," replyed Junho.

"Yeah she does," agreed Taecyeon, he couldn't help but smile.

Junho looked at Taecyeon gazing at Yoona.

"Aww," laughed Junho.

"What!?" Asked Taecyeon.

"You.. You have a crush on her dont you?" Smiled Junho.

"No, I mean, she's not my type," Taecyeon looked down at Junho who was smiling and raising his eyebrows. "NO!"

Nichkhun stood by all the other guys suddenly realized something.

"Ooh.. No..." Said Nichkhun.

"What....? Khun what is it?" Asked Chansung.

"I know who that is," said Nichkhun.

"Who!?" Said Junho and Wooyoung. By this time Yoona and her date were standing in front of them.

"Hi brother," said Yoona's date to Nichkhun.

"Brother!?" All the girls said to Nichkhun.

"Yeah.. Let me introduce you to my brother.. Nichan Horvejkul," said Nichkhun awkwardly. The girls jaws dropped, "Will someone say something so it's not awkward."