Bye Holiday...

Cross Roads

Everyone just stood there in scilence.

"Khun.. How come you never told us about your hot brother?" Asked Jessica.

"You guys never really asked," replyed Nichkhun.

"Anyway c'mon, lets enjoy the rest of the party," said Nichan.

Everyone just carried on casually. Jessica kept glancing over to Nichan and smiling at him whenever she caught his gaze.

"Jeez Yuri, how did she manage a date like that," said Jessica.

"I don't know, she didn't let me in on anything, but I'm sure Nichkhun was dissapointed! Espiecially as it's his brother."

"Dissapointed?" Questioned Jess.

"Oh, um, don't worry, it's nothing," Yuri hurried away squeezing through the crowds of people.

"Ya!" Jessica shouted after Yuri. 

Taecyeon kept looking over to see Yoona dancing with Nichan, feeling a little jealous. Nichkhun noticed him looking over and decided to go see why, feeling a little in competition.

"Hey what's on your mind?" Asked Nichkhun.

"Oh nothing, i'm just enjoying the view, all these girls you know?" Lied Taecyeon.

"Oh yeah, I know, it's great. Nichans such a flirt honestly," sighed Nichkhun.

"So it runs in the family then?" Laughed Taecyeon.

"Ya!.. I wouldn't know for the rest though, would I?" Nichkhun looked down. 

Taecyeon noticed his sudden look of sorrow and nudged him. "Cheer up mate, enjoy the view, remember?"

"Thanks," smiled Nichkhun.

Wooyoung was stood in the middle of Junsu and Chansung.

"Just go and talk to her Woo!" Encouraged Chansung.

"Who? I don't know who you're talking about," snapped Wooyoung.

"Seohyun..? The girl you have been staring at for more than an hour," laughed Chansung.

"Yeah, and really, staring at her from here probably creeps her out," smiled Junsu.

"Wait, before I go over, you guys have to find a girl," planned Wooyoung. Junsu and Chansung looked at eachother, and then faced towards Wooyoung. Junsu raised one eyebrow and had a sort of questioning look on his face. "What?"

"Are you forgetting? I happen to have a girlfriend!"

"Ooh yeah.. Oh well," shrugged Wooyoung. Junsu and Chansung watched in fits of laughter as Wooyoung self-conciously started to walk over to Seohyun. He was two paces away from her when...

"Can I help you?" A voice said.

"What?" Wooyoung looked up to see Seohyun's face looking up at him.

"Can I help you?" she asked again.

"Um.. I... There.." Wooyoung was stuck for words.

"Hm?" Waited Seohyun.

"I was wondering if I could sit here.?" Asked Wooyoung pointing to the empty seat next to Seohyun.

"Why ask? It's your desision."

"Well.. I... Oh i'm no good at this I don't know what's going on," explained Wooyoung.

"Here sit," Seohyun patted the seat, "what do you mean?"

"I want to talk to you but I can't find the right words," said Wooyoung.

"So, you're usually a player and now you can't find the words cause I showed you up earlier," smirked Seohyun.

"Well no-"

"Well yes, hahaha."

"You find this really entertaining don't you?" Laughed Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry if i'm making you feel that way," said Seohyun. Wooyoung started thinking to himself, 'Oh my god, what am I doing? If I say one more stupid thing, but shes soo hot! I wonder what she thinks of me?'

"It's beautiful here!" Said Seohyun

"Yes I am," said Wooyoung daydreaming.

"What?" Asked Seohyun.

"Yes... it is!" Wooyoung turned away and hit his head. "Sorry.. i'm sorry it's just I really like you and-" Wooyoung turned his head and his sentance was broken by Seohyun bringing her cherry coloured lips to meet his perfect soft lips, they held it for a minute longer. Their kiss was ended by them both pulling away in perfect time.

"Woah," whispered Wooyoung. Seohyun just smiled back at him.

Yoona was sat next to them both, but she was interested in something else, she was looking at Taecyeon he was down by the sea. She walked up to him.

"Hi," said Yoona.

"Oh hey," said Taecyeon.

"Are you okay?" Asked Yoona.

"Yeah," Taecyeon looking down.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing," said Taecyeon still looking down.

"Seriously? Okay if you want to play that game."

"It's nothing, just leave it." Replyed Taecyeon irritated.

"Fine. But you could at least look at me when you speak to me!" Yoona started to walk off, but Taecyeon ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

"Wait. I'm sorry, it's just, i'm annoyed at myself," he explained.

"Why?" Asked Yoona.

"I wanted to ask you to the beach party but I never did," said Taecyeon.

"Well you're here with me now arn't you? So why does it make a difference?" Smiled Yoona. "I think it doesn't matter who you come with, it only matters who you leave with."

"True," laughed Taecyeon. "So how did you meet Nichan?"

"I was sitting on a chair watching the sun rise over the pool, and watching every single ripple of the water making the sun rise even more beautiful. Then behind me someone said 'beautiful isn't it?' with a very soft voice, and I looked into his eyes shining with the light that filled them. Then we just talked and had a few laughs and he asked me if I would like to go with him to the beach party and I  said yes," explained Yoona.

It was 12pm and everyone started to head back up to their dorms, the dj started to pack up everything and the teachers were just picking up extra litter. The boys and the girls started to walk back.

Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Nichkhun, Junho, and Chansung went strait to bed but the other 6 stayed out to say goodnight to eachother.

"I'm sorry for that earlier," sighed Tiffany.

"What do you mean?" Asked Junsu.

"You know what I mean, I didn't mean to upset you, I just got jealous when I saw you with the others ealier."

"Listen it's fine, I understand... I love you," blushed Junsu.

"I love you to, and thanks for tonight," smiled Tiffany to Junsu, and Junsu smiled back. Then they kissed, and walked eachother back to their doorms.

"Hey, um I just thought i'd say the same," said Wooyoung.

"You know, tonight was just a one off. Its late and I had a few to drink, but it was fun. And Goodnight," said Seohyun.

"Night," said Wooyoung.

Taecyeon turned to Yoona.

"So, I guess this is goodnight," said Taecyeon.

"Yeah, I guess it is," smiled Yoona.

"Well goodnight then," said Taecyeon.

"Night," said Yoona.

That night everyone enjoyed the party and they all slept well.

The next morning everyone started packing.

"Where's my mascara?" Asked Jessica.

"Here," Hyoyeon passed it to Jessica. "We didn't want another one of those, 'where's my mascara' things."

"Gee thanks," laughed Jessica.

(Knock knock knock)

"Hello?" Said Hyoyeon.

"Five minuets girls make your way down to the coach," said the teacher.

"Coach?" Asked Jessica.

"Yeah don't you remember?" Asked Hyoyeon, "We take a coach to the airport, silly!"

"Oooh yeaah," smiled Jessica.

"I don't want to leave!" Sighed Hyoyeon.

"Me neither, c'mon lets go... Bye room!" Said Jessica.