Gossip!

Cross Roads

Yoona walked into her room and all the girls were sitting in a circle, as if waiting for her.

"Hello Yoona," said all the girls at once.

"Umm... Hello.."

"We've been waiting for you," said Hyoyeon.

"You see we see alot of things," said Jessica.

"Hear alot of things," said Seohyun.

"Know alot of things," said Sooyoung.

"And well we have a window," said Sunny.

"And we can see out of it," said Taeyeon.

"Soo we were just wondering.." said Tiffany.

"What's going on with you and Nichkhun!?" Asked Yuri. Yoona looked at Yuri, Yuri looked back as if to say 'sorry they made me.'

"Ok.. i'll tell you," Yoona sighed, "Me and Nichkhun..." The tention was building, "are... Just friends.. now leave me alone i'm going to sleep."

"You can't just leave it there!!" Proclaimed Hyoyeon.

"Guys just leave her, let's sleep on it, she'll probably tell us in the morning." Said Yuri giving Yoona a nod.

The night went on and Yoona couldn't sleep, it was 1am and the boys door opened... Someone walked out and the floorboards creeked. They walked round the corner of the corridor... and looked over the balcony, it was Taecyeon. He heard foot steps they were quite faint.. but they got louder and louder and louder...

"Hey!" Whispered Yoona while tapping him.

"WOAHH!" He jumped and almost leaned back over the balcony, she caught him. "Thanks."

"That's ok, what are you doing out here this late?" Asked Yoona.

"Umm.. Well... I was just getting some air, I like to look at the sky at night it's just relaxing, calming, takes your mind off things. How about you?"

"Oh, I don't really know. I know we're not aloud out of our doorms but... Air aswell I guess..." She replyed.

"I hope you dont mind me asking, but-"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I'm not, I repeat NOT going out with Nichkhun!!!" Yoona shouted.

"Hey, hey... Take it easy. Although that suprises me, Nichkhun's my best mate and I know how flirty he is. But what I was going to ask you was is it true you're good at Maths?"

"Yes.. Why?" She asked.

"Well I am not, do you think you could tutor me?" Asked Taecyeon.

Yoona looked back at him and nodded, 

Taecyeon turned round again and looked at the sky, Yoona did the same.

"It's beautiful," she sighed.

"Yeah, like me," smiled Taecyeon.

"Oh my God you're pretentious," laughed Yoona and then Taecyeon laughed with her.

"Hey I know it's early and all, but do you want to come with me on a walk down the beach?" Asked Taecyeon.

"Umm yeah ok I don't see why not just let me get some shoes on."

"You don't need shoes sand is soft stupid," laughed Taecyeon tapping her head, she grabbed his arm.

"Nooo," she laughed back. He held her hand and they stood there for a while looking at eachother.

"Well I guess we should be heading off," Taecyeon said while picking Yoona up and putting her over his sholder.

"AHHhhh put me down."

"Nope sorry," smiled Taecyeon. He walked all the way to the beach carrying Yoona, he eventually put her down.

"Ahhhhhhh! Don't ever do that again!" Shouted Yoona while hitting his chest.

"Oww, right I don't know about you but i'm going swimming," said Taecyeon while taking his top off.

"What are you crazy? I could give you 10 good reasons not to," said Yoona.

"Oh yeah, what?"

"Okay; 1) it's dark and you could drown,  2) you could get caught after curfew, 3) it's FREEZING in there... ummm, umm well thats 3," said Yoona looking at him.

"Heeeyy, I just figured you out I was just thinking to myself why are you saying these things, you care about me don't you?" Teased Taecyeon.

"Don't flatter youself," Yoona looked away.

"Ok three reasons to those..." Taecyeon looked at Yoona glaring at him, "..Comments.. I'm a strong swimmer, I don't get caught even if I did I would find a way out of it; aaand I don't mind it wont be that cold and i'll prove it," he picked her up again and walked into the water and put her down, a wave hit the back of her legs and she fell backwards and got herself wet.

"Oh no i'm soaked,"moaned Yoona. Taecyeon held out his hand to help her up, Yoona just looked at it and got herself up. "you know what it's not that cold..... I think you should try swimming," she ran and pushed him and he splashed into the water.

"Ahaha," he grabbed her and she fell aswell ontop of him they both stared at eachother.

"Hey Taec, you know when Junsu said 'Taecyeon jumped at the chance of coming,' when we were in the dorm, then when everyone was asking who it was? Was it me...?"

"I don't know what your talking about, I expect the salt water has got to your head," smiled Taecyeon.

"Ya, i'm not crazy."

"No no, ok."

"YA!" Shouted Yoona while hitting his chest again.

"OW," said Taecyeon while standing up and splashing her. Yoona started to choke on water.

"Yoona are you ok?" Said Taecyeon trying not to laugh, Yoona looked up, smiled and splashed him back, they ended up having a splash fight.

"Happy now we're both soaked," laughed Yoona.

"Hu hurm," coughed a teacher, "what are you two doing out of your dormatries?"

"Urm well," started Yoona.

"Miss it was my fault I was out of my dorm, Yoona heard me outside, she followed me down here and told me to go back to bed, I didn't listen and umm I pushed her in the water and umm I fell..?" Lied Taecyeon.

"As convinsing as that sounds..." Said the teacher sarcastically, "I will now have to not allow either of you to go to the beach party in 2 days time! Now off to bed." They both got out of the water, Yoona looked at Taecyeon as if to say, 'oh yeah wait ago at getting out of it.' Taecyeon walked Yoona back to her room.

"Hey you know all my friends in there will know about what just happened," said Yoona.

"What just happened Yoona?" Asked Taecyeon in a smug tone.

"You really are the most self absorbed person I know" laughed Yoona.

"Me!? Have you met Nichkhun," smiled Taecyeon, "i'll see you soon!" He walked away. Yoona took at deep breath in and walked into her room... It was silent and all the girls were lying down asleep.

"Somethings not right here," whispered Yoona, "Cut to the chase girls, give me all got." All the girls at up in their beds.

"Welcome Yoona," Smiled Hyoyeon.

 

 

***********************************************************************************

Update soon anyone want me to make a fanfic trailer and put it on youtube if so after I make it i'll put the link on my latest chapter