FIGHT!

Cross Roads

"Go on then give it to me.." sighed Yoona.

"I'm not quite sure what you're talking about miss Im Yoona," said Hyoyeon.

"Well arn't you going to talk about what you just saw?" Asked Yoona.

"OHH, no we didn't see anything. Yuri over there told us to leave you alone... but was there anything to see? What happened? Who were you with? Was it Nichk-"

"Shut your mouth if you dare mention his name..."

"Hey, lets all go to bed and leave it there," Said Yuri. They all went to bed, then the next morning in 2PM's dorm....

"Hey, where were you last night when you came in after curfew?" Asked Nichkhun.

"Oh umm, just around you know."

"Not really."

"Guys shut up, stop making noise," Said Junsu, "You're going to wake up the others."

"Woaah, us were the ones making the noise, I think you'll find you sir are making more noise now," said Nichkhun.

"Acctually I think you are the one making more noise Khun," whispered Taecyeon.

"Well i'm sorry."

"Will you guys shut up!" Shouted Wooyoung.

"Oh well look who decided to show up," said Nichkhun.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Wooyoung.

"Well just I thought you were sleeping and you didn't really have to involve yourself in this conversation, I just thought it was a bit rude, to be quite fair," joked Nichkhun.

"I just said shut up, all I meant was-"

"No, no, I don't want to hear your excuses," said Nichkhun.

"What!? There isn't any reason to have excuses about what you're saying, I was just saying-"

"Guys please, can you keep it down a bit?" Asked Junho.

"OOH I GIVE UP!" Sighed Wooyoung and fell back into his bed.

"Oh, i'm sorry Woo did you say something?" Asked Nichkhun.

"Oh, Shut up," mumbled Wooyoung.

"Sorry what was that?"

"Khun, just leave it," said Taecyeon.

"Yeah that's what I thought nothing, it's cause you just can't win," said Nihkhun.

"You're such an arrogant prick sometimes!" Said Wooyoung.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Nichkhun.

"You! You act all sweet and innocent, but when someone goes that little bit too far or crosses the line you start to show who you really are!" Shouted Wooyoung.

"Such as, I mean I guess you're not going to say anything, you wouldn't dare!" Said Nichkhun.

"You're so wrapped up in your own little world, you think you're so God damn perfect!" Shouted Wooyoung.

"What? and you're better? We both know that's a lie."

"What the is wrong with you man," said Wooyoung irratated.

"You pissed me off calling me a prick, and getting involved where it isn't you're bussiness, but that's you all over, getting into peoples bussiness, taking things that don't belong to you," said Nichkhun smugly.

"Oh so that's what this is?" 

"What?" Snapped Nichkhun knowing what it was about.

"Don't play dumb, you may be stupid, but you'd remember. That girl that went for me not you, you threw a hissy fit about it... Arrogent ." 

"You've obviously got an opinion, so share it with us Wooyoung, And she was obviously blind, you're half the man i'll ever be."

"Fine! You want me to say what i'm thinking! Fine! I think-"

"Wooyoung don't, both of you just Stop It!! Jeez what happened to a joke." Yelled Junsu.

"I think you, Nichkhun Horvejkul are an attention seeking, screw up. You're a jerk, all you do is flirt and try to come across as superior to others, cause in actual fact you're insecure about all the things you pick on others for! Like that girl for example, you couldn't STAND the fact she chose me so you make excuses, when there's nothing, it's just you purely. weren't. good enough, so deal with it, grow up you . And your parents obiously didn't care about you and knew you were going to be a bastard so they just dumped you cause you are NOTHING!!" Shouted Wooyoung. Everyone stared at them both and watched Nichkhuns face as it turned from a smirk to a very low expression.

"AHHHHH!!!" Nichkhun ran a Wooyoung, hit him against the door and punched him, Wooyoung turned his face back toward Nichkhun and Nichkhun punched him again. Wooyoung kicked Nichkhuns knee, Nichkhun suddenly grabbed his leg, and Wooyoung grabbed him and pushed him to the other side of the room, they all heard a clicking noise as Nichkhuns jaw hit against the bed. Wooyoung opened the door and ran outside of it, but Nichkhun went staright after him and pushed him against the wall, Wooyoung fell, and Nichkhun started kicking him in the stomoch, all the noises echoed down the corridors and crouds of people started to gather. Junsu ran at Nichkhun, but Nichkhun just punched Junsu away, the other guys caught him. Soon the girls showed up, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Jessica.

"Nichkhun stop it!" Screamed Yoona with frightful tears, "Stop!" But he didn't listen to her and kept punching and kicking him, Wooyoung tried to stand, pulled himself up and with the strength he had punched his cheek from the left and elbowed his ribs in the right before falling again. Nichkhun then getting more heated and kicking at Wooyoung again. Taecyeon grabbed Nichkhun and pulled him away. Wooyoung looked up blood was dripping from his face making red puddles on the floor. Nichkhun pulled away from Taecyeon and for the first time looked up at everyone who was watching, he was so focused on the fight that he hadn't realized everyone surrounding him. Then he ran, he pushed through the crowds of people.

"Nichkhun!" Shouted Taecyeon running after him, everyone started crowding round Wooyoung.

"Move, get out the way," said Junsu pushing through to get to Wooyoung.

"Exuse me, parden me but can I just get through here? Thankyou," said Junho in a much more polite way. Wooyoung was fading away and started to close his eyes, and then he did. His face was red with a cut along the left cheek bone and his right eye was badly bruised.

"Wooyoung, Wooyoung wake up! Wake up!" Said Chansung.

Meanwhile with Nichkhun...

Nichkhun was standing by the sea only the tips of his feet in the water as the waves rode up and went down again. Taecyeon started walking up to him. Nichkhun was facing the sunrise at the end of the sea.

"Why did I do it Taec? Why!?" Shouted Nichkhun.

"Khun we all have bad days," said Taecyeon calmly.

"Yes but they never usually turn out this bad," Nichkhun hung his head to face the sand, a tear rolled down his nose and onto the sand. "I hate myself for what I just did, and I don't even know why I was so angry!"

"Hey, listen, Wooyoung will forgive you, he is an understanding person," Taecyeon put his hand on Nichkhuns sholder.

Back with Wooyoung in their dorm...

"I HATE HIM, I'LL KILL HIM!!" Shouted Wooyoung. Then there was a knock on the door, Junsu answered it,.

"Hey can I speak to Wooyoung out here please?" Asked Taecyeon.

"I'm not sure this is the best of times," said Junsu while hearing a smashing from inside, "Ok then, yes you can. Woo!! Get over here now!" Wooyoung came to the door, Junsu left.

"Hi," said Taecyeon.

"Hi..." Said Wooyoung.

"Do you mind stepping into the corridors?" Asked Taecyeon. Wooyoung stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. Then Nichkhun walked round the corner, and walked up to Wooyoung.

"How ing dare you!" Shouted Wooyoung.

"Give him a chance," said Taecyeon.

"And why would I do that!? We're supposed to be like brothers, all of us, so what happened?!!"

"Listen, Woo, i'm really sorry about everything, I hate myself for what I did to you, you are like my brother and i'm really sorry!" Said Nichkhun. Wooyoung looked up at Nichkhun and held up his fist at Nichkhun. Nichkhun just looked at him, and then realized what his was doing, so then Nichkhun held up his fist aswell and they punched their fists together.

In the afternoon they went down to the beach, and heard alot of people whispering, but they had expected that.

Tiffany walked over to all of them and hugged Junsu.

"Are you ok?" Asked Tiffany looking at Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

"We've decided to forget and move on but thankyou for your concern," said Junsu and kept walking.

"Do you guys mind if I go talk to him?" Asked Tiffany.

"No it's fine," said Junho. Tiffany walked over to Nichkhun and sat on the end of his sun lounger, Nichkhun felt movement on the end of the sun lounger so he opened his eyes and sat up.

"Oh, hi Tiffany," he said.

"Hi, are you ok Khun?" Asked Tiffany.

"Yeah."

"Why are you lying to me, I know you're not."

"Then why ask?" Replied Nichkhun.

"Tell me what's wrong with you!" Asked Tiffany.

"My friends, I hate the fact they're so forgiving, I feel that they should hate me! But they don't they just move on and forget."

"It's cause they're your friends they move on and forget, don't be angry with them for understanding."

"Thanks Tiff," said Nichkhun.

"Thats ok." She walked off, Nichkhun then just kept resting on his sun bed but he was smiling.

"What the, how did you, wow," said Junsu. Tiffany left the others and all five of them walked up to Nichkhun,

"Hey Khun, are you feeling ok?" Asked Taecyeon.

"Mm," He replyed nodding his head slightly.

"I can't wait to get in the water!" Said Chansung randomly.

"Yeah but the thing no-one wants to miss is the beach party tomorow night," said Junho.

"Aishh!" Said Taecyeon.

"What?" Asked Junho.

"Me, yesterday I was out after curfew and I got caught and now i'm not aloud to go!" Taecyeon told the others he was going to ask if he could go but he knew he wasn't, he wasn't really that fussed about the whole thing he was going to ask if 'Im Yoona' could go. He went to go find the teacher who said they couldn't go yesterday. 

"Hello, I hope I am not disturbing you on this fine day, and may I say Miss you look lovely today. The sun really does bring out the colour of your eyes."

"Why thankyou Taecyeon... Now what do you want?" Asked the teacher.

"Well you know yesterday, when me and Im Yoona were out after curfew, it truly wasn't her fault I carried her down to the beach and she told me to go back to the my dorm but I didn't listen i'm very sorry to have caused trouble." Bowed Taecyeon.

"I respect your honesty, and as you made miss Im Yoona get in trouble aswell, you should expect to be punished. However you can tell Miss Im Yoona she is now aloud to go to the Beach Party, i'm sure she will be most greatful," explained the teacher.

"Thankyou teacher, thankyou," he bowed again.

"Oh but now that brings me to your punishment, you will recive lunch detentions twice a week for three weeks, and further still you will not be aloud to participate in the water sports in the morning or the beach party in the afternoon tomorrow."

"Thankyou teacher," Taecyeon walked away, "Damn!" He went to find Yoona and saw her with Yuri.

Yoona + Yuri:

"So what did happen last night?" Asked Yuri.

"Yuri, you are my best friend don't tell any of the others-"

"Don't tell any of the others what Yoona, what?" Said Hyoyeon  and Tiffany sunddenly apearing behind them.

"Nothing and can you stop doing that please!" Said Yoona.

"Tiffany i'm thristy can we go and get a drink?" Asked Hyoyeon.

"Yes we shall," so they both happily skipped away together.

"Ok so what I was going to say was, last night I heard someone outside, so I went to see who it was and it was Taecyeon. Then we both went down to the beach together and we got caught after curfew and now I can't go to the beach party!!" Moaned Yoona.

"Speak of the devil," said Yuri. Taecyeon was running up to them.

"Hi Taecyeon," they both said.

"Hi, umm Yoona can i've got some really good news for you..." he said leaving a gap of suspension, "you are going to the beach party!"

"WOW how come?" Asked Yoona.

"Well, I had a word with Miss and she said you can go now," he explained.

"Thankyou," said Yoona.