Opening

Cross Roads

"YA! YA! WAKE UP! YOUR GOING TO MISS YOUR FIRST LESSON!" Yuri shouted in Yoona's ear.

"Hmmmmm.." Yoona mumbled.

"WAKE UP!" Screamed Yuri.

"AHH," Yoona fell out of bed. "What.."

"IT'S  HALF PAST 9!" She shouted again.

"WHAT.. that means where 10 minutes late!" Yoona shouted practically screaming the dorm down.

"Hurry." Said Yuri.

Yoona shoved some shoes in her bag.

They both ran to Science which they both had first with the teacher which hated Yoona but loved Yuri. They both snuck into class, they were two paces inside when there observant teacher said, "Girls why are you soo late?"

"U.. umm. well.." Stuttered Yoona

"It was my fault sir, I asked Yoona to.. umm help me find some books." Yuri lied.

"Is this true Yoona?" He asked while scrutinising them both.

"Yes," she said while nodding frantically.

"Hmm, yes, well if you say so, please take a seat and Yoona while your at it try not to nod your head off," Said the Teacher.

There were only three seats left. There were two spaces together and one next to another one of their friends Sooyoung, who was looking at either of them as if to say, 'come over here!' But they wanted to sit together so they started walking foreward when the majority of the girls in the class screamed. The two girls stopped and wandered why, until they were asked to step aside by Taecyeon. He was a God at the school along side with his 5 other mates.. Chansung, Wooyoung, Junsu, Nichkhun, and Junho.

"AHH Taecyeon sit next to me!" Shouted one girl at the back pushing her friend off the chair.

He went for the two empty chairs and sat in one of them, the tables were seperate so they had two chairs per table, gaps inbetween each table.

Yoona and Yuri both said "Damn!" under their breath. Yuri was already walking and went and sat next to Sooyoung. Yoona knew what that meant she slowly walked towards the seat next to Taecyeon, and dragged her feet.

When she got to the seat Taecyeon startred to speak. "Is it really that bad?"

"What?" Whispered back Yoona, not understanding.

"Do you really not want to sit next to me that badly?"

"No it's not that it's i'm just a bit tired," she replyed. "I even still havn't got my shoes on yet." Taecyeon laughed to himself.

"It's not funny, luckily I packed them in my bag." She picked her shoes out and put them on, her hands under the table, so not seeing what she was doing. Taecyeon looked under the table and laughed to himself again.

"What now?" she asked.

"You.. You do realize your 'Shoes' are slippers right?"

"WHAT!" She yelled.

"Shh do be quiet miss Im!" Hissed the teacher.

"Oh no," Yoona sighed.

Yuri stood up and started walking towards Yoona.

"Miss Kwon, why are you out of your seat?" Questioned the teacher.

"I need to borrow something from Yoona."

"Very well," He said.

'Typical if that was me he would of given he a detention' thought Yoona.

"Yoona?" whispered Yuri.

"What?"

"If it's shoes you're missing I have a spare pair," exclaimed Yuri.

"Oh Yuri thankyou soo much." Thanked Yoona. Yuri walked off and smiled back as if to say 'thats ok.' Yoona put on the shoes.

"You got some then?" Taecyeon whispered. Yoona nodded.

"Taecyeon?" Said Yoona while tapping him.

"Yeah?"

"I don't understand what he's on about due to everything, can you help me?" Asked Yoona. Thats when the bell rang.

"Does it really matter now?" Taecyeon joked.

"I guess not hm," Yoona replyed. After another 2 lessons it was break and all Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Taeyeon were sat at their bench. Apart from Sunny and Seohyun who still wern't there...

"YA, Girls.. Hey, have you heard?" Sunny and Seohyun said excitedly while running over.

"Heard what?" Asked Jessica

"Chansung has a girlfriend!" Shouted Seohyun.

"And all the girls are going absolutely ballistic," finished Sunny.

"Quick there will be no places left," one girl said to her friend.

"Whats that all about?" Asked Yoona.

"Havn't you heard? There's a school trip coming up, it's going to a luxury hotel with a beach right next to it. If you don't go your missing out on alot hurry up the places are going fast," said Hyoyeon.

"AHHHHH!" One girl screamed, "I heard the 6 are going aswell now i'm definately going!!!"

"I'll come with you to sign up Yoona," said Tiffany.

"Ok." Yoona and Tiffany went to sign up but there was only one place left.

"Now what do we do?" sighed Tiffany.

"I know, you go. I don't mind i'll stay here," replyed Yoona.

"Oh ok.... WAIT WHAT did you not hear Hyoyeon if you don't go you'll be missing out on alot, and thats well.. alot," shouted Tiffany.

"It's fine don't worry about me," said Yoona. At that moment Junsu walked past, over hearing there conversation. He walked towards them.

"Hey girls, I couldn't help but notice you looking a bit worried. Anything I can help with?" Asked Junsu smiling at them both.

"Not really, it's just," Yoona started, "There's only one more space left for the Beach Hotel trip."

"..And you both want to go yes?" He asked. They both nodded, blushing, "would you like me to see if I could get you guys a place they probably can't fit you in because there isn't enough room space, am I right?" He asked again.

"Yes, Miss said there are no avalible rooms left," said Tiffany.

"How many beds are there per room again?" He asked. Yoona thought to herself, 'and the questions just keep on coming next he'll be asking our life story.' Yoona laughed to herself.

"Umm they said the numbers where a bit odd, they said 2 bunks per room," replyed Tiffany.

"Let me talk to her i'll see what I can do," smiled Junsu. Tiffany smiled back.

"Ok thankyou soo much," said Tiffany blushing. Junsu walked into the teachers office. Yoona smiled and then laughed at Tiffany.

"Ya, What?" Asked Tiffany.

"You are unbelieveable. 'Oh yeah I don't really care much for those 6, and now.. Oh Junsu I love you please someone catch me when I fall," imatated Yoona and fell backwards Tiffany catching her.

"I'm not like that!" Said Tiffany, Yoona running away, "Ya! Get back here!" They ran all the way back to the others.

"Hey guess what Tiffany fancies ju-," she started but couldn't say because of Tiffany covering .

"What?" They all asked.

"Look, just let me tell them without you telling the whole school!" Said Tiffany still covering Yoona's mouth. "Eww," Tiffany said, "She me."

"C'mon get on with it!" Said Taeyeon.

"Ok, well... I think I kind of have a crush on Junsu..." Said Tiffany nervously. There was a scilence.... 

"Well that's going to get nowhere," sighed Jessica. "Such a shame to you got us all excited."

"JESS!" Said Sooyoung.

"What? I'm just saying what your all afraid to, we all know that Junsu is way out of her liege....... Ha i'm joking, I think you should go for it Tiff," joked Jessica. At that point the bell rang. "Catch you guys later," said Jess they all waved eachother goodbye. A couple of lessons after it was lunch, Tiffany walked over to where they usually meet but no one was there yet.

"Hey! Tiffany!" Tiffany looked up to see Junsu running towards her.

"Junsu, hey," She replyed, then she saw the others coming over, and thought 'great then he'll leave and we wont have time to talk.'

"Hi, um, I spoke to the head of organization and she said you can all go now. Basically there was a group of girls, 8 of them and they had 4 beds in one room and 5 in the other, so I asked if she could switch them for you and she said she could, so yeah..." He explained.

"Hi you two what are you guys talking about?" Asked Seohyun.

"Umm well actually Junsu has sorted out the extra space for me and Yoona so now we can both go!" Exclaimed Tiffany.

"And there's one more thing, umm Tiffany will you walk with me?" Asked Junsu. All the girls looked at eachother and then Tiffany and squealed. Junsu saw them all and blushed.

"Umm.. Sure.. Ok.. Thanks," she said standing up. He took her hand and they walked off together, while walking off Tiffany looked back and smiled.

 

****************************************************************

Hi readers this is my first ever fanfic hope your enjoying it so far, and i'm looking to update soon.

Thankyou.