New Boy

Real Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class, please take care of him. Jinyoung-ssi, our Class President is Park Jihoon." Jihoon had his everready smile on his face as he bowed respectfully to the new student, who regarded him cautiously, lowering his head and keeping his eyes down.

"He looks weird," Haknyeon murmured under his breath.

Saerin turned to look at him with a frown, nudging him. "Shut up."

Haknyeon shoved her back and she nearly toppled over her chair, having to steady herself by gripping her table.

"Joo Hakneyon and Shim Saerin!" This movement did not go undetected by the teacher, who barked out their names. "Why are you all playing around even when we are introducing the new student? This is extremely disrespectful!"

Saerin opened to protest and Haknyeon immediately pulled his face into a pout, widening his eyes at the teacher.

"No buts, Saerin. And Haknyeon, you will not get away even with that face." The teacher shook her head at the two. "Detention for a week. And you two have to be separated." She snapped at the empty desk at the front. "Joo Haknyeon, you, here."

"The front...." Haknyeon's jaw dropped at snickers and giggles erupted at the class troublemaker's exaggerated reaction. Saerin turned to the teacher, waiting for her punishment, her heart beating fast. Stupid Haknyeon, always making trouble for everyone...

"Jinyoung-ssi, you take a seat beside Saerin there. Saerin, show Jinyoung-ssi around and answer any of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter