Introduction

Real Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joo Haknyeon!"

Shim Saerin glared at her mischevious red-haired friend as she shoved her notebook into his face, which was decorated with chicken scrawls and "HY is the best *heart heart*".

Haknyeon glanced down at the vandalised notebook, his face barely concealing his laughter. "Ahahahaha, hey, isn't this your notebook? I didn't know you loved me so much, Saerin-ah!" He teased, totally oblivious to the face of utter displeasure on Saerin's face.

"I swear to...." Saerin took a deep breath and with a battle cry, she lunged forward at the impish monkey, who squealed and ducked, before tearing away as fast as he could, laughing uncontrollably.

Someone was watching the pair's crazed interactions, an expressionless, dank look on his face. 

"Park Jihoon! Earth to Jihoon?"

Lee Euiwoong, another of their classmates and Jihoon's seatmate, was trying to catch Jihoon's attention for the longest time ever. He eventually followed Jihoon's gaze to the pair and chuckled, "They're cute, huh?"

Jihoon snapped back to awareness with a startle and his eyes clouded over, his pursed lips tightening further. "What's it, Euiwoong?"

"Oh, nothing much, I just heard that we have a new student coming in today! Is that true? You must know since you're the Class President." Euiwoong chattered obliviously away, not detecting the furrowed brows of his seatmate.

"Class President..." Jihoon muttered darkly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter