- ADVERTISEMENT-

Real Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! First of all, sorry this is not an update! Some of you may know, I have other Wanna One fics and while I'm trying to write finish this chapter to update this, you can check out this newly updated one ^^  Feel free to subscribe hehe :D

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1248210/pretty-boy-club-originalcharacter-produce101-baejinyoung-parkjihoon-laiguanlin-joohaknyeon-euiwoong 

To whet your interest, here is the exclusive preview for it since I'm so grateful for all of you 170 subscribers (omg, wow that number):

 

 

 

It wasn’t such a distant memory when Daniel and Sungwoo were still booger-flicking, prank-playing snot-nosed monkeys and we were the terrible trio who terrorised teachers. We even had our exclusive handshake and we swore that no boy or girl would come between us.

 

But then, children grow up, even my two immature friends who snicker over the lamest things.

 

“Sorry, Rin, Chungha and I are going to catch a movie after school today. Do you… want to join us?”

 

“Oh, no, it’s okay Niel. Have fun and tell her I said hi!”

 

“Rin! Go home by yourself! I’ll be waiting for Doyeonnie to end cheerleading practice!”

 

“Arasso, Ongie!”

 

Before I knew it, my two best friends got girlfriends and I found myself alone. It was not that I had no other friends, but I spent my every hour in school with these dweebs that it felt strange to hang out with anyone else. They tried to set me up with different guys other week, but I would have none of that. “I’m fine on my own,” I told them. 

 

I want my friends, not a boyfriend. I miss Sungwoo’s funny comments and pranks that rile me up and make my sides split in laughter at the same time. I miss Daniel’s incessant comments and giggling during class about anything and everything that make the most inane things entertaining.

“I’m content with just admiring him from afar.” 

I hugged my knees to myself, gazing at my hopeless crush, the one and only Hwang Minhyun guzzle down his water in the soccer field and looking every inch like a model in a mineral water commercial.

“Ow!”

Yowling in alarm and pain, I turned to glare at Park Jihoon, who had just slapped me mercilessly on my shoulder. He was glaring back at me too, his big almond eyes burning holes into me. “What was that for!?”

 

“You’re such an idiot,” Jihoon scoffed exasperatedly, rolling his eyes. “If you like someone, you should go tell him. What’s the point of admiring him from afar?”

 

I sighed despondently, shaking my head. “You won’t understand.” I picked at the corner of my shoes, which were scuffed. “He’s way too out of my league. At least, in my imagination, I still have a chance. If I approach him, the reality will be all too apparent.” I realised how pathetic I must have sounded because Jihoon genuinely looked shocked and disgusted.

 

“Doesn’t that make you a coward and an idiot?” He wondered out loud and I had to chuckle at that. The school’s sweetheart boy, Park Jihoon, whom everyone thought was full of unicorns and rainb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter