New Plan

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Mai Lee- “I wish there was something more we could do for her.”

Taehyun- “Mai, you have done more than enough for her okay? You gave her a home, family, a great opportunity, and you brought her back to Seoul.”

Mai Lee- “Can you imagine what being her is like?”

Taehyun- “No I can’t. It’s hard having to be raised without any parents to guide you and having the rest of your family live on the other side of the world. Or having a best friend keep a secret from you…”

Mai Lee- “Tae, you know I want to tell her. But I can’t, she’s going to think we don’t believe in her and that we don’t think she can make it on her own or that she can’t do anything by herself. It’ll make everything she went through worthless.”

Taehyun- “Sunny is a strong, smart, intelligent, independent, girl. I’m sure she would take this as a favor and not a handicap.”

Mai Lee- “I’m not the only one keeping secrets from her. You have something you’re keeping from her too.”

Taehyun- “I’ll tell her when I’m ready.”

Mai Lee- “I’ll tell her when you will.”

 Taehyun- “Alright deal.”

 Doojoon- “Kikwang & Hyunseung – Lena’s wardrobe. Yoseob & I- Create a distraction. And lastly Junhyung & Dongwoon- Create a fake fight. Arasso?”

Yoseob- “She’s not quitting! What do we do?”

Doojoon- “Hmm, we’ll have to kick it up a notch. Yah! You two stop it this instant! Is this how B2ST acts when there is a problem?! ANIYO! You two better get it together right now! This staff didn’t work this hard for B2ST to act foolish!”

Lena- “Stop! Why are you like this?!”

Junhyung- “Stay out of this!”

Lena- “If you don’t stop they’re going to postpone the MV.”

Junhyung- “Who cares!?”

Director- “Where are you going?”

Lena- “Home!”

Director- “We need you. Sunny isn’t here.”

Lena- “Yeah and I’m no one’s second choice. I don’t need this. Is this how you shoot a MV? Destroy costume and have your idols fight? Tsk.”

Director- “We’ll add to your pay.”

Lena- “Arasso.”

Doojoon- “Just kidding! Secret camera!”

Director- “Aish you boys. You almost gave me a heart attack!”

B2ST- “Haha! Secret camera success!”

Kikwang- “It’s up to you now hyung”

Hyunseung- “Ah chincharu do I have to?”

Other B2ST members- “Yes.”

Hyunseung- “I don’t want to!”

Dongwoon- “Hyung, we have to find out the motive behind Lena’s actions.”

Hyunseung- “Uh Lena?”

Lena- “Oh hey Hyunseung oppa.”

Hyunseung- “Can we talk for minute?”

Lena- “Sure about what?”

Hyunseung- “Sunny.”

Lena- “Oh what about her?”

Hyunseung- “Well I know-

Dongwoon- “What is she doing?!”

Junhyung- “She kissed him!”

Other B2ST members- “That was NOT apart of the plan!”

~Lena’s POV~

“Uh Lena?” I heard a voice call my name. I turned around and saw one of the B2ST members.

“Oh hey Hyunseung oppa.” I greeted him.

“Can we talk for minute?” He asked hesitantly.

“Sure about what?” I replied hoping it wasn’t about

“Sunny.” He answered. Of course…

“Oh what about her?” I say coolly. I couldn’t say anything to him. Okay I have think fast, what do I do? Ah

“Well I know-

As soon as he started talking I grabbed him and kissed him. I heard the reactions of the other B2ST members and I smirked to myself.

“Yah neo mwohaneungeoya?!” Hyunseung shouted angrily wiping his mouth. I smirked and walked on set.

~Hyunseung’s POV~

“Well I know-

I felt something pressed hard against my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Lena kissing me! Ewwww!

“Yah! What’re you doing?!” I yelled at her. She ignored me and walked away. So I started towards my members.

“Yah! What was that?!” Junhyung shouted.

“Guys, I don’t think I can do this. We need to leave like now. We need to regroup here.” I tell them in a serious tone.

“He’s right.” Kikwang agreed. Our leader looked at each of us and agreed.

“Arasso. I’ll go talk to Jiyong hyung.” Doojoon says. Doojoon alone found our manager and told him I wasn’t feeling well and he let us leave.

“Mianhaeyo!” We all say.

“Gwaenchanh-ayo. Hyunseung-ah, feel better!” The staff shouted.

“Kamsahamnida!” I yelled back. “Who’re you calling?” I asked Yoseobbie.

“Shh.” He put his finger to my lips.

“Mai Lee-ah, where are you?”

“At the hospital with Sunny, oppa is everything alright?”

~~~~

“Who’s that?” Taehyun gestured Mai Lee. She shook her head and mouthed Yoseob then excused herself outside the room. Taehyun nodded.

“Not exactly. The plan failed. Mianhaeyo.” Yoseob said sadly.

“What?! How?!” I shouted aggravated.

“She wouldn’t quit so I started to panic and so Doojoon hyung tried to enhance Junhyung and Dongwoon’s argument. It did work until the director ran after her then doubled her payment!” Yoseob cried.

“Aishh what the hell!” I exclaimed angrily. “Well did Hyunseung talk to her?”

“Ye about that . . .”

“Yang Yoseob!”

“Well she kissed him . . .”

“WHAT?!” I yelled loudly causing half the people in the hospital to look at me crazily.

~~~~

~Yoseob’s POV~

“WHAT?!” Mai Lee exclaimed through the phone.

“Ah.” I removed my cell a few inches from my ear.

“That’s it! We’re taking her down!”

“What are you gonna do…?”

“Something that should have been done a long time ago…New plan, and this time Taehyun and I are participating.” She told me.

“Arasso. Then let’s meet either at our dorm or a café?” I suggest.

“Mmm Café.” She answers.

“Arasso?” I ask.

“I need to calm my nerves with some coffee.” Mai Lee explains.

“Ah arasso. I’ll tell the others right away.” I say.

“See you in a bit.”

~Mai Lee’s POV~

Ughh, that is IT! Yong Lena you are going down! I opened Sunny’s room door and entered.

“Taehyun!” I loudly whispered. I motioned my hand indicating for him to leave. He nodded. Before he appeared by my side he gave Sunny a kiss on her cheek and whispered we’d be back tomorrow. Awe!~ <33

“What’s up?” He asked concerned at my angry expression.

“The plan failed.”

“Wait what? How?” Taehyun asked me.

“I’ll explain on the way. Right now we have to meet B2ST at the café.”

“Alright let’s go.”

15 min later . . .

“So she kissed him?” Taehyun asked again.

“Yes.”

“What a . Sorry, I had to. She urks me.” He defended his non-swearing ways.

“I wonder what goes through her evil mind. I’ve never met someone so ignorant in my life.” I sighed.

“Well there’s a first time for everything.” Taehyun boasted as he was playing with a rubix cube like a child. I giggled and shook my head at his immaturity. No wonder he and Sunny get along so well.

“Okay we’re here.” I announced as I pulled up in front of the café.

“Mai Lee.” Kikwang greeted me with a worried expression.

“What’s up?” I say.

“I don’t know. We’re just shaky because we don’t know this girl and she’s destroying everything. It’s even harder for Hyunseung because the media is gonna eat him alive because she kissed him. We don’t know what we’re dealing with.” Kikwang expresses to me.

“I’ll tell you what we’re dealing with. We’re dealing with a mentally disturbed child. Okay? She’s a quick thinker and she’s good at getting what she wants. Behind that pretty face is an evil girl who needs to be helped.” I stated.

“So what do we do?” Yoseob asked.

“We’re going to keep Doojoon’s plan but tweak it a little bit.” I instructed. “And this time Taehyun and I will be there to help.”

“We’re listening.” Junhyung said.

“Alright. Instead of going big, we’re gonna think small. Something that’s small but has a huge impact.” I demanded.

“Okay…” Taehyun commented.

“Okay, so I will sneak into the dressing room and destroy Lena’s wardrobe.” I began.

“We already did that she probably has a new outfit by now.” Kikwang mentions.

“I know, but you made it too noticeable. What I’m going to do is make it discreet but shown when she dances. It’ll be caught on camera and aired so the whole world sees. She’s gonna be embarrassed big time.”

“Ah. Smart!” Doojoon smiled evilly.

“Dongwoon oppa and Yoseob oppa, I want you two to get food that really disturbs your stomach. Then write Lena’s name on it and give it to me. That’ll be my way into the dressing room.”

“Arasso!” Dongwoon and Yoseob say in unison.

“Taehyun, I know this is gonna be a nightmare for you but I want you to hang out with her for the entire day and make sure she isn’t rested for the MV at all.” I instruct my friend.

“NO! Absolutely not! Are you outta your mind?!” He objects.

“Taehyun…” I start to beg.

“Ha over my dead body. NO!” He stated bluntly.

“That could be arranged if you don’t do this. Please? For Sunny?” I pleaded. As soon as he heard Sunny his expression became less tense.

“Alright fine.” He gave up.

“Great. Now Junhyung and Doojoon, Lena is going to be very tired and is going to try to find some sleep either in her dressing room or somewhere secret. I want you two to be as noisy as possible so she doesn’t even close her eyes got it? Be very bothersome towards her. Cause her a really big annoyance.” I demanded.

“Ye!” They nodded.

“Now lastly Hyunseung and Kikwang I want you two to mess up your choreography so you have to start over and over again. Make her re-do the routine countless number of times. Then I want you to blame each other for your mistakes and cause a fight. As for the other 4 of you I want you to join in the argument and tell them to get it right. This plan is to be a success for Sunny. Lena cannot continue her evil activities to Sunny after Friday. Understand?” I explain. Everyone nodded in agreement. “I will send all of you a text message in the morning to remind you of your positions arasso?”

“Ye.” They all nodded. We were all about to leave and then I heard my name. It was Hyunseung.

“Mai Lee, could I talk to you for a sec?” He questioned with a sorrow expression.

“Of course yeobo, what is it?” I ask him with concern. He stood silent for a few moments, and then spoke.

“I have romantic feelings for Sunny and her hearing about Lena’s kiss will ruin everything. Eotteohge?”

“Awe Hyunseung.” I gave him a sweet hug. “You should tell her before the media and allkpop does.”

“Could you do it for me?” He begged with puppy dog eyes.

“That wouldn’t be right; you have to tell her yourself.” I told him. He let out a long sigh.

“Arasso, gamsa.” Hyunseung hugged me once again then got into the B2ST van.

I sighed. “I really hope this plan works . . . if it doesn’t, I’m going to have to take a trip to my past once again. . .”

t/n: neo mwohaneungeoya- What are you doing

Gwaenchanh-ayo- It's okay/ are you okay

Mianhaeyo- Sorry

Yeobo- Honey/Hun

Eotteohge- What do I do

Gamsa- Thanks

(Sorry some look weird or not spelled correctly my source it google translate LOL ^_~)

 

 WOW YO!~~ Who knew Mai Lee had such a diabolical mind??

Awee Hyunseung <333 Such a sweet guy!! Oohh wonder what happens when Taehyun finds out.

Speaking of Taehyun... Such a huge sacrifice for Sunny <33 Try not to have too much fun with Lena. Ha Sarcasm~

Ooohhh Mai Lee...what have you done in your past?? I thought you were a nice, sweet, generous, big hearted girl!

Have you fooled us? Gasp!

Will Mai Lee's (Doojoon's revised) plan work? Stay Tuned~~

Thanks for reading!! <33 ^^