This is MY Family Now . . .

Just A Dream

~My POV~

What a nice start to the day. Dancing with the oppas.

“Hey Sunny, should we get going? It’s almost noon.” Dustin says.

“Uh yeah. I have to shower and such. Then we’ll have lunch with my . . . other family.”

“I thought you said after?” Brian questioned confused.

“What if they haven’t eaten yet?” I responded.

“Oh true.”

“Alright let’s go!”

~Mai Lee’s POV~

I woke up this morning to the scent of bacon and pancakes. Yum! Awe Sunny ordered breakfast for me. That’s so thoughtful of her! And she even left a note.

Mai Lee,

Good Morning my love! The twins and I had already left to the dance studio; we should be back around noon-ish. Then we’ll go have lunch. Arraso? See you then!

Love,

Sunny <33

It’s already 12:30pm and they’re still not back. Where are they?

“Hey sorry we’re late, I’m gonna take a quick shower.” Sunny entered the suit.

“Hurry!”

“Yes umma.”

20 minutes later.

“That was quick?”

“I was sweaty!” Sunny defended.

“Eh, you’ve took longer showers.”

“Exactly!” She sassed. “Let’s go! Is the family ready?”

“Yup we’re here.” My umma said.

“Arraso are we set?” Sunny checked.

“Ye!”

We arrived at a really pretty house. It was beautiful. It kinda reminds me of home.

 

“It’s beautiful Sunny.” I commented.

“Thank you.” She replied. She looked really nervous. She took a deep breath and let it out.

~My POV~

I took a deep breath then let it out. I got out my phone and texted Yuri unnie.

Me: Unnie! What are you up to?

Yuri Unnie: Hey dongsang! Haven’t talked to you in forever! Nm. When well I get to see my favorite gurl?

Me: In less than 60 seconds.

Yuri Unnie: Bwoh? What are you talking about? You’re here in Seoul?

Me: Look outside ^_^ ~~~<33

As soon as she saw me she screamed at the top of her lungs. I thought she was gonna fall off the balcony! She ran outside to greet me.

“Sunny!” She squealed.

“Unnie!”

“It’s been too long!” Yuri expressed. “Come. Everyone misses you.”

“Oh Yuri. This is the Choi family. They’ve been caring for me back in New York. They’re my 2nd family.” I explained.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo.” Yuri bowed. “Hey you kinda look familiar, have we met?”

“Um not that I know of?” Mai Lee answered. The boys just looked at each other lost.

“Hmm . . . Come on. Let’s go inside.” Yuri urged.

“Noona why did you . . . SUNNY!!” Daehyun shouted.

“Hey rugrat how are you doing?! Ppoppo.” I demanded. “Daehyun, this is noona’s other family.”

“Hi noona’s other family I’m Daehyun.” He introduced himself as he walks to Mai Lee. She picked him up.

“Awe aegyo. You’re soo cute. I’m Mai Lee noona.” Mai Lee greeted.

“Noona neomu yeppo.” Daehyun complimented.

“Haha awe. Aigoo.”

“Daehyun, wanna dance with the hyungs?” Dustin said. Daehyun nodded.

“Wait, you can’t leave yet. Yuri where’s everybody else?” I asked looking around.

“On the patio. Oh there’s also someone I want you to meet.” Yuri mentions. “Hey, everyone. Look who I found in our front yard!” Yuri announced. She stepped out, revealing me. Everyone gasped. Then I saw smiles spread across their faces.

“SUNNY!” They all shouted. My grandmother was the first to shoot up from her chair and hug me.

“Annyeonghaseyo grandma.” I greeted as I hugged her tightly.

“Oh, my granddaughter’s here.” She started to tear.

“I’m here grandma.” I comforted her.

“Let’s all go inside and catch up.”

“Yah dongsang, this is Yong Lena. Like you are to the Choi’s, she’s a new addition to the family. She’s actually a lot like you. Lena dances, she’s 18, and she loves the same kpop bands as you do.” Yuri tells me. Wow, they must’ve really missed me to replace me . . . I tried to smile.

“Nice to meet you.” I forced a smile.

“Hey I’ve heard a lot about you. You’re all they talk about.” Lena replies.

“Oh, I surely hope so.” I said under my breath.

“What was that?” Lena asked.

“So you listen to B2ST, Big Bang, SHINee, SNSD, ect.” I questioned.

“Yeah, they’re amazing.”

“Oh, Lena auditioned for the back-up dancer for B2ST.” Yuri boasted.

“Really?” I said disappointedly.

“Yeah, yeobo I was gonna tell you about it but you hung up too fast.” Grandma told me.

“Sunny already knew. I told her about it.” Mai Lee pointed out.

“Well did you get the job?” I demanded.

“They said they were gonna call me.” She smiled that turned into a smirk. I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face! I don't even know her and she already dislikes me!

“Yeah, we’re soo proud of her!” Yuri cried as she hugged Lena from behind like she used to do to me.

“Oh nice, I’m happy for you.” I responded.

“Thanks.”

“Um will you guys excuse me? Mai.” I took her by her sleeve and dragged her outside.

“What’s the matter?” She asked me concerned.

“The twins were right. A lot of things have changed. My family replaced me.” I shouted.

“What’re you

“Lena? Yeah she’s just like me. I can tell she doesn’t like me.” I interrupted her.

“Aren’t you being a bit ridiculous?” maybe . . .

“No!” I argued.

“Sunny, you just met the girl. For all you know she could be a sweetheart.”

“Or a snotty

“Sunny.” She gave me that glare that makes me fidget. “You’re just a bit nervous for reuniting with your family again. That’s all. Give her a chance, who knows maybe you’ll become great friends. Now let’s go back inside.”

“Yes mom. Gosh I feel like such a child!” I said to myself.

“You are.”

“Did I say that out loud?” I said to myself again.

“Yes.” I gotta stop talking to myself.

“Stop listening to my thoughts!” I yelled at Mai. She just laughed at me.

“Are you alright?” Taehyun asked me.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I assured him.

“Oh, honey I made some curry and cream pasta.” My grandma says. Wow, what a lovely combination. “Would you and your friend’s mind if you set the table and bring it out?” My grandma instructed me.

“Of course not.” Mai answered before I did.

“Sunny!” Taehyun shouted.

~Taehyun’s POV~

“Sunny!” I shouted. I ran and caught her before she fell.

“What’re you doing?!” I asked her.

“I’m sorry. I got distracted.” I turned to see what she was staring at . . . Lena. “Oh, is someone jealous?” I teased. She hit my arm as I sat her on the floor.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I joked. She hit me again. “You know for someone’s life I just saved, you’re quit violent.”

“I’m not jealous of Leanne.” She scolded.

“It’s Lena.”

“I don’t care. I’m not jealous.” Sunny emphasized.

“Okay, okay. Don’t hit me.” I pleaded. She rolled her eyes and smirked. *cough* “Jealous!” She turned around. “It was him!” I pointed at the little munchkin standing next to me.

“I will cut chu!” She threatened me.

“Oohh I’m so scared.” I taunted. The lunch was kinda noisy. Sunny and her family was busy catching up. They really missed her and I know she missed them. So why does she look so . . . unsatisfied?

“What’s your name?” Lena asked me.

“Taehyun.” I answered politely.

“Oh, cute. Are you a friend of Sunny’s?”

“Yes.” I normally don’t mind conversation, but I can tell she’s the clingy type. Total turn off.

“Boyfriend?” I wish . . .

“No.” I hesitated.

“Oh.”

15 minutes later . . .

“That was great.” I complimented.

“Oh Tae oppa, you’ve got a little. Here let me get it for you.” She the napkin and wiped my face AND called me Tae. Only Sunny, Mai, and the guys can call me that! I looked over at Sunny; she shot me a death glare.

“I’ll clean up then we’ll get going. Arraso?” Sunny announced angrily. She’s mad that Lena’s flirting with me? Does that mean she likes me?! I should keep this up . . .

“Oh unnie let me help you.” Lena offered.

~My POV~

Who does this think she is for flirting with Taehyun?! Ughh why do I even care? It’s not like I have a crush on him. Pfttt. The nerve of some people. Everyone was in the living room and it was just Lena and I in the kitchen.

“So how long have you been staying here?” I asked.

“Look, I don’t like you. And I know you don’t like me so let’s cut out the acting. Shall we?” Lena scolded.

“Ha, and here I thought you were dumb.” I retorted.

“This is my family now.”

“No it’s not. You’re probably just using MY family for our money.”

“Wow, pretty and smart. Maybe we are alike. But once I get that call from B2ST’s manager I won’t need to stay here anymore. Although I do like my room here, you know the one upstairs and to the left?”

“That’s my room! And what makes you so sure you’ll get the job?”

“Because I’m the best. Awe were you gonna audition? Don’t even waste your time. And yeah, your grandma said we could be roomies when you moved in. But that doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon. Look you put this family through heartbreak. Ever since I moved in here they always compare me to you. This is my family now, and I see you’ve already found a new one so, everyone’s happy.”

Ughh I wanna punch this in her face!

“You know nothing about me!” I argued.

“Really? I know your parents died 3 years ago from a drunk driver, you have no job because your old manager fired you, you have a strong passion for dancing.” She mocked as she slowly circled around me with her arms crossed. “This family is much better off without you, they have me now. So you can just go back to New York and stop causing them pain.”

I was about to leave but she grabbed my wrist before I could.

“Oh and your friend Taehyun, he’ll be mine too.” She winked and clicked her tongue at me.

“Um can we go?” I asked Mai Lee.

“Oh yeah.” She responded getting up.

“Noona, you’re leaving so soon?” Daehyun asked disappointedly.

“Ye, noona has to run to the store to buy you a gift.” I lied. But now I’m really gonna have to get him something. Darn.

“Yay!” He exclaimed.

“Annyeong! I’ll visit again soon.” I said while giving hugs. Then the approached me.

“Bye! It was nice meeting you.” I lied with the biggest fake smile on my face.

“You too!” She let go of our strangle hug and went for Taehyun. What the hell.

“Bye Taehyun, it was soo nice meeting you. We should hang out soon. Here’s my number.” She hugged him then smirked right at me. I stormed outside.

“That was nice; your family is really kind Sunny.” Sunhee says to me.

“Um can I just meet you guys up later? I’m gonna go to the studio.” I said.

“Oh okay.” She replied. Mai looked worried and she grabbed Taehyun and started to follow me. “We’re coming with you.” They insisted. I nodded my head with a slight smile on my face. They are such good friends. We all got into the cab.

“Tae your phone is ringing.” Mai Lee notified him.

“Who is it?” I asked looking at his phone screen.

“Lena . . .” He answered.

“She sent you a picture of herself? How conceited.” Mai commented.

 

I took his phone from him. I looked at the picture. Ugh. I tossed his phone back in his lap angrily. I stared out the window upset.  

“To the nearest dance studio please.” I instructed the driver.

~Narrator’s POV~

“Yah practice was so funny.” Yoseob laughed.

“No it wasn’t.” Hyunseung whined.

“Hyung you should’ve seen your face.” Dongwoon chuckled.

“Ah I can’t wait to get home. So tired.” Hyunseung complained changing the subject. “Hyung you coming?” He asked their manager.

“Yeah one sec.” Manager Hyung says walking back inside the building.

Sunny, Taehyun, and Mai Lee entered the dance studio.

“Sunny are you mad at me?” Taehyun asked. Sunny took out her mp3 and hooked it up to the boom box.

“What did you do?” Mai Lee asked him.

“I don’t know.” He admitted.

Wedding Dress by Taeyang of Big Bang started to play and Sunny started dancing. B2ST’s manager heard the music from the room. He peeked through the door and saw an amazing girl dancing across the floor. He decided to walk in.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry to interrupt, but your dancing is exquisite. What is your name?” B2ST’s manager acknowledged.

“Umm . . . Sunny. Nice to meet you.” Sunny greeted. “Hey aren’t you B2ST’s manager?”

“Yes. Are you interested in becoming B2ST’s lead dancer for their new mv?” He offered.

“Really? I didn’t even audition. And I thought auditions were for a back-up dancer?” Sunny said confused.

“Were you planning on auditioning?”

“Yes, next week as a matter of fact.”

“Well come back tomorrow for a proper audition then. I really like your dancing; you seem much more passionate than all the other dancers that auditioned.” He complimented.

“Oh kamsahamnida.”  Ha! Sorry Lena!

“You’re welcome. So come back tomorrow to this practice room. My boys and I will be waiting.”

“Okay.”

“Sunny that’s great!” Mai Lee squealed.

“I know!”

“Congrats Sunny. I’m happy for you.” Taehyun hugged her.

“Thanks. But what if B2ST doesn’t like me?”

“They will.” Mai Lee assured her.

“How do you know?”

“I just do . . ."

Heyy sorry for delayed updates!

But how was the long chapter?? I'm sorry the audition is

taking forever. It'll be the next chapter I promise.

Please look forward to it !! ~~~<33 ^_^

Introduced the "villain" in the story. Lemme know what you think of her.

Ah Taehyn don't make Sunny jealous. Does she like him? hmm . . .

Thanks for reading !