Heart & Seoul prt.2

Just A Dream

~My POV~

I can’t believe I’m going to Seoul. But I felt really bad that Aunt Sunhee has spent that much money on me, I tried to pay her back but she refused. They really do love me. All she told me was to work hard and never give up and that with my dedication and passion, I should soon become B2ST’s backup dancer. Right now we are at the airport waiting to board the plane.

“Did you tell your family that you were coming to Seoul?” Taehyun asked me.

“No, I thought I’d surprise them. And I didn’t really feel like telling them I’m not going there to move yet.” I explained.

“Oh yeah. Well, if B2ST really likes you then you might have to.”

“Eh, I doubt it. There are a lot of better dancers than me out there.”

“Hey! Don’t talk like that! Didn't your oppas teach you better than that?” Dustin shouted at me. “None of them have the passion that you do.”

“Yeah, you’re one of a kind.” Brian expresses to me.

“You’ll get the gig.” Brady tried to assure me.

“Um, thanks? But we’ll see.”

All passengers for the non-stop flight to Seoul are boarding.

“Oh, that’s us.” Sunhee says. “Everyone here?”

“Yes.” We all answered.

“A-6, A-7, A . . . 8. Here we are guys.” I instructed the others.

“Mai! I wanna sit by noona.” Brady whined.

“Does it matter?” Dustin and Brian questioned.

“Yes! Because Sunny doesn’t snore when she sleeps.”

“That’s true.” The twins agreed.

“I don’t either!” Mai Lee objected. The boys looked at each other.

 “Sunny, I can’t sit still for long period of time!” Brady exclaimed changing the subject.

“He’s right. He can’t.” Taehyun agreed on the other side of me.

“What am I supposed to do?” I questioned.

“I don’t know.” He replied.

~Narrator’s POV~

Currently, CUBE entertainment is still looking for a backup dancer for B2ST’s new MV.

“Hyung, why don’t we just get one of the 4Minute girls?” Doojoon asked.

“Because the world already knows Gayoon, Hyuna, Jihyun, Sohyun, and Jiyoon. I want a girl that’s new and fresh. I want a normal, dedicated, and passionate dancer.” Their manager explained frustrated.

“What about a trainee?” Hyunseung suggested.

“I would but the reason I’m searching for a specific dancer is because, I want to make a girl’s dream come true and I can’t do that if they’re already famous or in the process of becoming famous can I?” Manager Hyung expressed. “Kah, go. You’re done for the night.” He sighed.

“What do we do?” Dongwoon questioned.

“Well hyung has been holding auditions everyday this week. If he doesn’t find a dancer by next week, we’ll just ask Jiyoon to be in our MV.” Leader Doojoon instructed.

“But hyung has a good intention though. I think it’s a good idea.” Yoseob points out. “We can’t give up.”

“Yeah, we’d be fulfilling a wish.” Kikwang mentions.

“B2ST Almighty all over again!” Junhyung exclaims.

“B2ST Almighty!” B2ST shouts together as they exit their studio.

~Taehyun’s POV~

She had her head on my shoulder, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I didn’t want to wake her but we’re about to land.

“Sunny, wake up. We’re here.” I said softly. She lifted her head and opened her big brown eyes slowly then rubbed them like a little child, awe aegyo.

“We’re finally landing!” Brady shouted.

“Shh, people are still sleeping.” Sunny hushed him.

“Sorry.” Brady whispered. Aish, this kid.

“Is everyone awake?” Mai’s mom asked.

“Yes aunty.” I answered. We all got off the plane, then went to collect our belongings.

“Aunty, how are we getting to the hotel?” I asked.

“A subway.” She responded.

“Awe, why not a cab?” Dustin complained.

“We can’t all fit in one car.” Haha, he’s such a pabo it makes me laugh. We all got to the hotel and it was beautiful.

“Okay, I’ve got 4 rooms. Brady and Taehyun, the twins, Mai Lee and Sunny, and then mine.” Sunhee said.

“Awe how come you get a bedroom to yourself and I have to share?” Brady whined.

“Because I’m your umma. Now go to sleep.” Haha your mom told you! Everyone went to check out their rooms. Of course Sunny and Mai Lee got the one with the balcony view.

“Wow! Sunny come look at this view!” Mai urged her.

“Omo it’s beautiful.” Sunny expressed in awe. “Seoul is soo pretty at night.”

“So are you.” I thought out loud. Omo, did she here me?

“What was that?” She asked me.

“Oh nothing.” I quickly replied. Whew!

“Well I’m gonna get to bed then I’m gonna hit the studio with Dustin and Brian oppa in the morning. Would you two like to join?”

“Yeah maybe. Okay goodnight.” I hugged her.

“Night Mai.” I hugged her too.

“Goodnight Tae . . . I know your secret.” She whispered in my ear. Damn. Sunny didn’t hear me but Mai Lee sure did. Aish she knows me too well. That’s 18 years I will never get back.

“Shh, don’t tell Sunny I like her.” I begged.

“I won’t.” She assured me. “But you will.”

“The hell I won’t. At least not yet.”

“What’re you gonna wait for? You know B2ST is gonna like her. Sunny’s heart belongs to no one right now, but once she steps into B2ST’s studio

“Okay I get it.” I demanded. “She has such a light and free Seoul; She could be loved by anyone and everyone.”

“Mhm hmm.”

“What if she doesn’t want a boyfriend or she doesn’t feel the same,”

“Always the “What if’s with you. Look Tae, life is full of risks, you can’t stay on the guidelines forever. If you really like Sunny then you should tell her now. Waiting is just going to make it harder on yourself.”

“Okay I’ll tell her soon.” Mai gave me a “you better” look then closed the door.

~My POV~

Ah! What a lovely morning. Mai was still sleeping, haha awe she looked soo cute. She’ll probably be hungry when she wakes up so I ordered room service for her. *Knock*

“Shh, your cousin is sleeping.” I whispered to Dustin and Brian as I greeted them at the door.

“Sorry, are you ready?” Brian asked me.

“Yeah let me just finish this note for Mai . . . okay let’s go.” I instructed.

“Hey is Taehyun coming?” Dustin asked.

“No, he said that him and Brady were gonna go shop or something.” Brian answered.

 As the twins and I took a cab to the dance studio, I really got the chance to remember how beautiful Seoul was. It’s amazing! And so was the studio.

“Hey Sunny, what time are you planning to go to your family’s?” Dustin asked me while he was stretching.

“Um I don’t know. After lunch?”

“Oh okay.”

“You nervous?” Brian questioned.

“No, why should I be? They’re my family.” I responded.

“I don’t know, you haven’t seen them in ages. Things could’ve changed.”

“Thanks Brian.” I remarked sarcastically.

I hope nothing has changed. It’s only been 1 . . . 2 . . . several years since I’ve seen them. If something happened they’d call right? Great now I’m concerned and paranoid. I was thinking of the worst case scenarios until, sudden loud music snapped me out of it.

“Sunny, are you okay?” The twins asked me at the same time.

“I don’t know . . .

 

~Hi- Yom !! Sorry the chapter was soo long.

Awee Taehyun likes Sunny !! Think they'll end up together ??

Mai Lee, how do you know B2ST is going to like her. Do you know

something Sunny doesn't ?? Find out soon !!

Thanks for reading <33 New subbies SARANGHAE !! <33 ^_^