Auditions

Just A Dream

~My POV~

Today’s my audition! I’m soo excited!

“Knock-knock!” Taehyun called.

“Come in!” Mai Lee shouts.

“Hey Sunny, ready for your audition?” Taehyun asks me.

“Duh! Of course I’m ready. I’m always ready.” I expressed confidently.

“Yeah, how about getting ready for the day? Go shower.” Mai orders.

“Yes mom.” I reply.

“Hot pj’s.” Taehyun mocked. I stuck out my tongue at him.

“Oh, we also have to go to your house today Sunny.” Mai Lee instructed.

“What?”

“Yuri texted and said to come over. Something about a welcome home party.”

“Yeah Lena texted me the same thing.” Taehyun adds.

“Your girlfriend?” I teased.

“Jealous?” He mocked.

“But I’m not staying?” I changed the subject.

“Well you can go explain that to them. Get ready and you!” She looked at Taehyun.  “Go eat your bacon somewhere else or give me some.” She nagged.

15 minutes later . . .

“Wow you look . . . formal.” Taehyun remarked sarcastically. I wore a black and white Atlanta hat backwards, a pink zip up hoodie with black stripes, skinny jeans, and black white and pink adidas shoes.

“What? I’m just dancing.” I responded.

“And going to a party.”

“So? I live there.”

“Well, you don’t have time to change. Let’s go.” Mai Lee demanded.

“I’m going to my audition first though right?” I checked.

“Yes.” Mai responded.

“Did B2ST’s manager even tell you a certain time to go?” Taehyun asked curiously.

“No, I don’t think so. Well we can just go and goof around to pass the time if he isn’t there already.”

“Okay.”

~Lena’s POV~

“Kay annyeong everyone. I’m going to the dance studio!” I waved goodbye while walking out the door.

“Annyeong! Remember don’t stay there too late. Sunny’s coming over.” Yuri unnie reminded me. Ugh I don’t wanna see that little wannabe! It’s pretty clear that she’s an attention . I don’t need to be around her . . . just Taehyun. Maybe even Mai and her cousins too. Then Sunny would really be alone. Ha! Stupid . I got to the studio and walked into a practice room so I can rehearse but instead I found . . .

“Sunny?!” I questioned. “And B2ST’s manager. Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. You two know each other?” He asked. Hmph unfortunately.

“Yeah. Sunny’s family is taking care of me since I’m a foster child.” I explained. Sunny looked at me surprised. Ugh stop faking. I just rolled my eyes.

~My POV~

Foster child? Awee . . . no wonder she doesn’t like people . . . I still hate her!

“Well, Lena it’s nice to see you but this is a closed audition. I’m afraid you have to go.” Jiyong explained. (B2ST’s manager’s name. I’m pretty sure)

“Oh. Of course. Um, annyeong. See you guys later. Bye Taehyun.” She gave him a hug and glared at me. Whatever! That’s why Jiyong told you to leave!!

“Okay, Sunny. The boys should be here . . .

“SO BEAST! ANNYEONGHASEYO B2ST INSIMNIDA!” B2ST introduced themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Eunsun.” I bowed. “But you can call me Sunny if you’d like.”

“Sunny . . . okay. So you’re a dancer?” Hyunseung asked me. Haha he’s soo cute! I love him!

“Obviously auditions are for a dancer!” Kikwang pointed out.

“Well I just wanted to make sure.” Hyunseung defended. I love these oppas! They’re just like how they seem on their variety shows. Which is a good thing. Meaning they’re genuine and not fake . . . . unlike Lena.

“Heh.” I laughed nervously. “Yes I’m a dancer.”

“She’s also good at singing.” Taehyun added.

“Oh you sing? Can we hear?” Yoseob asked cutely.

“Go ahead Sunny.” Mai Lee urged me.

“Oh . . .okay.” I sputtered. I started to sing ‘Oasis by B2ST’

“I believe dream for you and me
Memareun nawi harue danbiro naeryeo nae ma eume naeryeo yonggireul jweo
You make me fly and smile again
Biondwi mujigae cheoreom sori eobshi nawi pume angyeo haengbogeul jweo
I wanna make love . . .” After I finished everyone was speechless. Beast’s jaw dropped. Hyunseung was the first to clap vigorously. Then everyone else joined in.

“That was amazing!” Yoseob exclaimed excitedly.

“I’m moved, she sang our song.” Doojoon smiled.

“I think we just found our 7th B2ST member!” Hyunseung laughed.

“That was great Sunny.” Dongwoon complimented.

“You have a beautiful voice!” Kikwang said in awe.

“Wow! I’m impressed. Can you rap too?” Junhyung asked me. “If she can, I choose her hands down!”

“She’s not a Pokémon.” Yoseob smiled making Junhyung embarrassed.

“Umm, I can. But I don’t know how to freestyle.” I replied shyly.

“Oh chincha?!” Junhyung said in surprise.

“Rap mine and Junhyung’s part in Take Care of my Girlfriend.” Doojoon requested. I nodded in response.

“That that that that that's ok
Get get get get away
Gwaenchanh-a mwo uli gwangye nam-eun jeongdo eobsneunde ] Junhyung’s part
Mian hadan mal-eun geumandwo eochapi gaseum an apeo
Nae daesin joh-eun namja chinguga dwaejwo

Sul-eun manh-i moshae dambae yeongineun silh-eohae ] Doojoon’s part
Honjaissneun geo silh-eo hanikka eonjena hamkke

Iss-eojwo saeng-il ginyeom-il-eun kkogkkog chaeng-gyeojwo ] Junhyung’s part
Nan waei jis-eulhago issna dodaeche wae”

“Wow!” B2ST exclaimed happily.

“Wow! You’re so talented! I choose her!” Junhyung shouted.

“Me too.” The rest of the members agreed. I couldn’t help but smile. My dreams were actually coming true. Beast actually thinks I’m talented. This is too good to be true!

“Haha alright, Sunny I’ll give you a call.” Jiyong says to me.

“Kamsahamnida. Annyeong!” I waved.

“Hyung! You’ve got to pick her! She raps, sings, and dances! Sunny’s perfect!” Hyunseung exclaimed.

“Yeah! She’s amazing!” The members agreed.

“And she’s really pretty too.” Yoseob added.

“Yeah super cute, really gorgeous!” The B2ST mentions.

“Haha, well is sounds like you guys really like her and have made up your mind. But what about the other girl umm . . . Lena?” Jiyong pointed out.

“Which one’s that?” Kikwang asked.

“She auditioned a few days ago, you guys weren’t here.” He explains.

“Oh.” B2ST says.

“She was the one that just walked in.” Jiyong acknowledged.

 “Well, is she better than Sunny?”

“Ani.” Jiyong says without hesitation. “But she is good.”

“Ok, well we have get to the recording studio remember? You already know our decision. Choose wisely!” Doojoon advised.

“Hyung Hwaiting!” Dongwoon expressed.

“Hmmm . . .” Jiyong sighed.

“That was incredible Sunny! You’ve totally got this, B2ST loves you!” Mai Lee shouted with glee. “Okay now we have to go to your house.”

“Mmm do we have to?” I whined.

“What? You don’t wanna see your family?” Taehyun asked me.

“No it’s not that. I just don’t wanna see

“Lena?” Taehyun cut me off.

“Yeah.” I replied quietly.

“Sunny give her a chance.” Mai lee urged.

“I did and she hates me! Yesterday me and her were in the

“Well maybe you misunderstood.” She cut me off.

“Why is she acting this way?” I whispered to Taehyun.

“What’s the matter? B2ST and their manager loves you.” Taehyun reassured me.

“I know and I’m happy but Lena is getting in my head.”

“Ah.” He said awkwardly.

“Not like that you !” I slapped his arm. “You believe me though right? That she’s just using my family for our money and dislikes me with a passion?”

“Yeah.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I heard conversation in the kitchen.” He admits.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” I shouted at him.

“I wanted to see if you’d tell me about it at the studio.”

“Oh.”

We got to the house and I couldn’t be happier. The cab ride was very awkward.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted as I walked in the door.

“Wassupp dongsang.” Yuri smiled at me.

 “Um not much.” I tried not to look at her.

“Hey Mai Lee, Taehyun.” My unnie greeted them.

“Hey everyone. I have something to tell you.” I began.

*phone rings*

“Yeobosaeyo? Chincha?! Kamsahamnida!” Lena exclaimed. “I got job! I get to dance with B2ST!”

Once I heard the news, I shook my head in disbelief and headed to the kitchen. Lena saw me and followed.

“Ha, looks like little miss ‘I think I’m the best’ lost. Did you really think you had a chance of winning against me? Like I told you before, this ‘party’.” She air quoted. “Was for you, but now it turned into my congratulations party. They don’t need you. They have me. Actually your family is thinking about changing my last name, so I’ll be one of them forever.” Lena snickered.

“What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?” I objected.

“People like you exist.” She answered as she walked away. Just as she left the kitchen my cell phone rang.

Sorry for delays!

How was the chapter?? Lena got the job and Sunny didn't?! Hmmm . . .

Why doesn't Mai Lee believe Sunny? Keep reading and find out :D

Thanks for reading ^_^