Lena Is Not To Mess With Sunny Anymore

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Doctor- “Annyeonghaseyo. We found the cause of your accident. Umm it was your shoes, there was some kind of grease, wax, or jelly that was spread at the bottom which caused you to slip. She probably shouldn’t do any heavy lifting or anything that causes a lot of movement. She just needs to take it easy and relax.”

Yoseob- “But she’s a dancer.”

Doctor- “Well I’m sorry; your friend isn’t going to be able to dance for a while.”

Doojoon- “How long will it be before she’s back on her feet?”

Doctor- “Hard to say, if she responds to physical therapy and her medication properly it’d be approximately 4-6 weeks.”

Mai Lee- “Lena did this didn’t she?”

Other B2ST Members- “Wait what?”

Taehyun- “Long story short, Lena despises Sunny. For what reason? We don’t know.”

Junhyung- “Is that why Sunny screamed at her back on set?”

Yoseob- “Yeah.”

Hyunseung- “So what do we do now that Sunny quit?”

Mai Lee & Taehyun- “She quit?”

*Yoseob nods*

Kikwang- “You were daebak today Sunny chincha.”

Sunny- “Thanks, you all were too. I’m sorry about today. I just can’t deal her insanity. She could’ve done worse.”

Junhyung- “We don’t blame you. I would’ve done the same if someone was out to get me.”

Yoseob- “Don’t worry about it. We’re sorry.”

Sunny- “It’s not your fault.”

Yoseob- “We have to leave now. We will come to see you soon!”

Sunny’s Thoughts- ‘Sigh, guess I won’t be on the dance floor for a while … I gave Lena exactly what she wanted. I don’t know what it is, I just feel so weak around her like I can’t fight back. Which isn’t me.’

Mai Lee & Taehyun- “Do you want us to stay? We’re gonna walk the B2ST members out. We’ll be right back.”

Mai Lee- “Okay I say we need to do something about Lena, she has never done anything physical to hurt Sunny before. So how did she do this?”

Junhyung- “I agree.”

Yoseob- “Well what’re gonna do?”

Hyunseung- “What can we do?”

Dongwoon- “I hate to see a dancer hurt and injured.”

Kikwang- “I know what kind of person does this?”

Yoseob- “I don’t understand, what did Sunny do to her?”

Mai Lee- “We don’t know exactly.”

Taehyun- “Yeah, Lena said Sunny was ungrateful and that people like her exist. Whatever that means and how Sunny’s family isn’t hers anymore. Etc”

Doojoon- “Since Lena wanted Sunny’s position so bad we’ll let her have it. I have a plan…”

~Doojoon’s POV~

“Does it involve hurting anyone?” The maknae asked.

“Not severely.” I answered jokingly. (Not)

“No, we’re not hurting anyone.” Yoseob objects.

“Only the one that injured the one we all love.” I say.

“So what’s your plan?” Mai Lee asked with curious eyes.

“Well, if Lena is willing to do anything for this position, we’ll let her have it. She’s not gonna know what hit her.” I assured.

“I thought we weren’t hurting anyone. Hyung’s trying to trick me!” Dongwoon cried.

“So what do we do?” Taehyun questioned.

“We’re going to make a false music video with Lena being the center and when Sunny is well, we’ll shoot the real one.” I explain.

“I’m lost.” Hyunseung stated innocently. Aishh and he is the 2nd elder….

“Okay, with Sunny injured the next best dancer is Lena.”

“She’s like the under study.” Yoseob added.

“Exactly, so Lena is going to take Sunny’s position. What we are going to do is shoot a false video with her being the lead but we aren’t going to expose it because it’ll be revenge for injuring Sunny. Then when Sunny is better we will then make the official music video.” I explained thoroughly.

“Ohh, but Sunny quit.” He pointed out.

“Oh yeah that’s right. Jijang! Well she said she quit because of Lena. But if Lena isn’t there she’ll come back right?”

“Neh I suppose.” Hyunseung agreed.

“What kind of things are we going to make Lena do?” Yoseob asked.

“That’s where you guys come in, any ideas?” I responded.

“How about we just goof off making her angry, then we quit then she’ll be begging for us to stay.” Kikwang suggested.

“Then what?” Dongwoon asked.

“We could do that, but why don’t we make her quit instead?” Yoseob pointed out. Everyone smiled evilly in agreement.

“Nice! I like that!” Junhyung exclaimed as he high fived Yoseob.

“Okay so here’s the plan, Kikwang & Hyunseung you are going to sneak in the dressing room and destroy Lena’s wardrobe when I give you the signal. Yoseob & I will create a distraction. Dongwoon & Junhyung that’s when you start getting angry and start a fight. The staff will try to break it up and that ought a get Lena angry and quit.” I explain.

“And if that doesn’t work?” Dongwoon questions.

“One of us will talk to her……Not it!”

“Not it!” Yoseob shouted quickly.

“Not it!” Junhyung & Dongwoon yelled in unison.

“Not me! I mean not it!” Kikwang exclaimed.

“Not it!” Hyunseung shouted 1.5 seconds after Kikwang. “Dang it! Ah chincharu. Do I have to?”

“Ye ye.” I nodded. “But if you’re lucky you won’t have to.”

“Ah good.” He expresses relived.

“That’s if you’re lucky.” Junhyung stated.

“Yeah, hyung isn’t the luckiest person in the world.” Dongwoon mentions. Hyunseung stared at him. “Well it’s true.” He added innocently.

“Listen, if we just follow through with the plan it’ll be fine. Arasso?” I asked at the frightened boy.

“Deh.” He answered.

“Okay, so what do Mai and I do?” Taehyun questioned.

“Stay here with Sunny.” Doojoon instructed. They nodded. “This plan is to go tomorrow agreed? Lena is not to mess with Sunny anymore.”

 

I am sooooo sorry for not updating. I've been really distracted and my internet has been down.

Anyways.... what do you guys think about Doojoon's plan?? Think it'll work??

More updates are coming your way!! Hopefully !! Love you guys !! <33 ^_^