Get To Know The People Around You

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Lena-“Kay ahnnyeong I’m going to the dance studio.”

*gets to dance studio*

“Sunny?!”

Jiyong- “You two know each other?”

 Lena- “Yeah. Sunny’s family is taking care of me since I’m a foster child.”

Jiyong- “Well Lena, it’s nice to see you but this is a closed audition. I’m afraid you have to go.”

Hyunseung- “So you’re a dancer?”

Sunny- “Yes I’m a dancer.”

Taehyun- “She’s also good at singing.”

Junhyung- “Can you rap too?”

Sunny- “Um I can, but I don’t know how to freestyle.”

Junhyung- “Wow! You’re so talented! I choose her!”

B2ST- “Me too.”

*phone rings*

Lena- “Yeobosaeyo? Chincha?! Kamsahamnida! I got the job! I get to dance with B2ST! Ha, looks like little miss ‘I think I’m the best’ lost. Did you really think you had a chance of winning against me? They don’t need you. They have me. Actually your family is thinking about changing my last name, so I’ll be one of them forever.”

Sunny- “What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?”

Lena- “People like you exist.”

Just as she left the kitchen my cell phone rang . . .

~My POV~

“Yeobosaeyo?” I answered.

“Sunny-ah, it’s Jiyong, I just wanted to call and let you know you didn’t get the back-up dancing position…

My heart dropped.

“Because I gave you the lead!” Jiyong exclaimed.

*gasp* “Chincha?! Kamsahamnida! Thank you soo much! You won’t regret it!” I expressed excitedly.

“Great, so come to the studio at let’s say…4:30p.m?” He explained.

“Arraso.” I replied.

“Arraso, ahnnyeong.”

“Ahnnyeong!”

“Ahhhh!” I screamed.

“What?” Yuri asked me.

“I-

“Unnie I have something to give you.” Lena interrupted me on purpose.

“Oh, okay… tell me later?” Yuri demanded.

“Sure.” I mumbled. Ughh wtf! Lena’s such a brat!

“What’s the matter?” Taehyun approached me.

“Jiyong called me.” I answered.

“And…?”

“I got the lead dancing position.”

“Awe that’s great!” He hugged me. “But what’s with the long face?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Liar.” He objected.

I sighed. “I’ll tell you later.”

“Promise?”

I nodded in agreement.

“So are you gonna tell your family?” Taehyun questioned.

“What for? They have Lena.” I murmured.

“Ohh so that’s what got you down.” He observed.

“Yeah.”

“Well if you don’t, then I will.” Taehyun assured.

“No, I’ll tell them. Just not now.”

“Why not?”

“Because, Lena approached me today and I want to see her face tomorrow once she finds out we’re co-workers or co-dancers?.” I smirked.

“Haha, you’re the best. You know that?”

“I know.” I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Several hours passed and we were getting ready to leave.

“Well thanks for coming.” My aunt said to us.

“No problem.” Mai Lee answered.

“Goodbye my loves.” I hugged my family goodbye for now.

“Bye Taehyun, I’ll see you soon.” Lena kissed his cheek and looked right at me.

“Uh, See ya Lena.” He answered.

“You better defect your cheek when we get back home.” I joked as we walked out the door. Taehyun laughed as he put his arms around me and Mai. We got to the hotel and everyone went to bed. I was about to enter my bed when there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it.” Mai says as she turned the door knob. “Shouldn’t you guys be sleeping?” Mai Lee asked as Taehyun, Brady, and the twins walked in.

“Yeah what’re you guys doing here?” I added.

“I thought we were gonna watch movies.” Taehyun responded as he held up some dvds.

“Not tonight, you know I have to be well rested for tomorrow.”

“What’s tomorrow?” Brady questioned curiously.

“Oh, um I’m the lead dancer in B2ST’s MV.” I answered.

“What?!” Everyone shouted in shock.

“What color is the sky?” I asked randomly trying to change the topic.

“What?” They asked in confusion,

“The sky is blue. Come on Sunny this is elementary school stuff.” Brady said, thinking I was actually talking about the sky.

“Why didn’t you tell us when you found out?” Mai and the twins asked.

“I wanted it to be a surprise and I told Taehyun.” I lied defensively.

“Congratulations!” Mai Lee exclaimed excitedly as she hugged me.

“Haha thanks.” I replied.

“Congrats Sunny.” The boys told me as they embraced me.

“Thanks guys, I couldn’t have done it without, any of you.” I expressed. All of them hugged me.

“I love you guys.” I expressed quietly.

“We love you too.” They responded. The rest of the night we watched movies and eventually crashed.

9:00a.m

“Morning sunshine!” Mai Lee said sweetly as I opened my eyes.

“Mmm hi. What time is it?” I grumbled rubbing my face.

“It’s your first day in the studio! Get up honey bunches.” She replied.

“Mmkay.” I responded. I took a 15 minute shower and got on my dance wear.

“Eat.” Taehyun instructed as he entered the room.

“What’s that?!” I asked in disgust.

“I’m sorry, Mai’s mom gave it to me to give to you. She said it’s supposed to give you energy.” He explained.

“Well that’s what’s red bull is for.” I joked. Mai Lee glared at me. “Kidding. Taehyun can you just get me toast or something please?”

“Anything for you dear.” He said in a sarcastic tone.

“Thanks you’re a doll.” I cheesed. After I had my toast Taehyun, Mai Lee, and I went to the dance studio. I saw Lena walk in, I smirked to myself. I walked in and saw many people.

“Sunny! Great, right on time.” Jiyong says to me. “How’s my lead dancer?”

“Alive and well.” I smiled.

“Well, I have something to share with you.” He began.

“What’s that?” I questioned.

“You weren’t the only dancer I chose…” He notified me. As soon as he told me that Lena spots me and walks over to Jiyong and me.

“Sunny? What’re you doing here?” She asked in a snippy tone.

“Sunny’s the lead dancer for the video.” Jiyong told her.

“We’re co-workers?!” Lena exclaimed in shock. I smirked at her.

“Is there a problem?” He questioned confused.

“Um no, not at all.” She replied quickly.

“Great, my boys will be arriving soon so just warm up and such.” Jiyong instructed us as he walked to talk to the other dancers.

“Ugh you couldn’t let me have this one thing could you?” She sneered at me.

“What the hell are you talking about? You’re living in my house remember?” I snickered back. “I guess Jiyong couldn’t decide between talent and a beauty. But B2ST and Jiyong agreed I had both and that’s why I got the lead dancing position and you’re a back-up.”

“What?!” Lena screamed. “How did you get the lead?”

“I just told you why. I did a live audition in front of B2ST and they said they chose me.”

“Ugh there is nothing to like about you.”

“Not according to B2ST and their manager. Can we say Hater?!” I sang.

“Tsk, please there’s nothing to hate on.”

“Hmph.” I smiled to myself and walked away. Just as I set my adidas dance bag down the door opened…

“So B2ST! Annyeonghaseyo B2ST insimnida!” B2ST shouted. All the dancers screamed which startled me. Hyunseung spotted me, and then whispered to Yoseob about my presence. Then the whole group approached me and gave me hugs. I saw Lena in the corner of my eye, she glared at me. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Sunny! We’re so glad Jiyong hyung chose you, you were amazing!” Kikwang said to me.

“Awe, thank you.” I replied.

“You really deserved this position.” Yoseob added. “But isn’t there another dancer?”

“Ye I suppose we should find her and greet her.” Doojoon says. “We’ll talk to you later Sunny!”

“All right let’s go through the routine.” The choreographer shouted. “1..2..1..2..3..4” He counted as the music started. I started mimicking the moves when I saw Lena smirking at herself.

“What is she up to?” I thought. Then I saw her fall on the ground out of nowhere.

“Ow!” She screamed then the whole rehearsal stopped. “Sunny why’d you push me?!”

“What?! I didn’t even touch you! You’re all the way over there!” I defended.

“Why’d you push her?” One of the dancers asked me.

“I didn’t touch her. I was nowhere near her!” I yelled in annoyance.

“Lena, gwaenchanh-ayo? Do you need me to call 911?” Jiyong said sarcastically. Lena rolled her eyes because her plan at getting me fired failed epically. I tried to hide my laughter at his joke.

“Okay well if you’re okay can we continue rehearsal?”

Lena nodded as she stood up. She saw me trying to keep myself from laughing and her eyes pierced into mine. B2ST was in the front of the group, I was near the back. But each of the guys would send me a smile in the mirror which made me smile, look down, and blush hardcore. Which caused them to laugh and mess up. Ha it was cute though seeing them get distracted. The rehearsal ended at about 6:00p.m. Lena was the first one out. I laughed to myself at her failure today as I grabbed my dance bag and headed to the door until an arm stopped me.

“Sunny you did great.” Dongwoon complimented.

“Thanks you too!” I responded.

“We’re free for the rest of the night; would you like to join us for dinner?” Doojoon asked me.

“I don’t know…do you guys usually take your dancers out to eat?” I replied a little suspiciously.

“Only the really talented ones.” Hyunseung smiled.

“You should come, it’d be fun.” Yoseob insisted. I looked at all 6 of the guys; I saw “Please come” written on all of their handsome faces. So like any other girl in the world, I gave in and said yes.

~Lena’s POV~

“Aughh, where’s my bracelets?” I asked myself as I rummaged through my dance bag. “Uh, Driver could you turn around real quick? I think I might’ve left my bracelets in the studio.” The cab driver obediently turned around, I kept searching for my bracelets in my dance bag. They were nowhere to be found. I looked up as we turned the corner onto the street of the dance studio. What I saw was disgusting and unbelievable. I saw Sunny walking out with B2ST and … getting into the same car as them?! Forget the bracelets, they can wait.

“Um on second thought could you follow that car right there?” I asked urgently.

“Ani yo? Stalking cars wasn’t in my job description.” The cab driver replied sourly.

“I’m paying you!” I shouted.

“Well, you can follow that car on foot then.”

“Ugh pabo!” I yelled at him as I hopped out of the ugly vehicle.

“Ugh little children trying to stalk cars that they have no business following.” He mocked me. I rolled my eyes. Then I saw the car that B2ST and Sunny had gotten into had started to move. And that’s when I started to follow.

~Yoseob’s POV~

I was really happy we had convinced Sunny to come to dinner with us. I don’t know what it is, but she seems different than most girls.

“Here we are.” I announced.

“Wow, it looks really nice and the water fountain is so beautiful. I love the colors!” Sunny commented as she looked at the lake fountain.

“Yeah especially in this time of the day, the sky gives the fountain an extra glow.” Doojoon says to her.

“Shall we go inside?” Dongwoon insisted. Like a gentleman I walked ahead of my members and guest and held the door open. Sunny was the last to enter (although ladies are supposed to go first) she gave me a warm smile, which made my cheeks heat up instantly.

“Thank you, you’re such a gentleman.” She complimented.

“Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Chun hee insimnida. I’ll be taking care of you this evening.” The waitress said politely. As we were seated, I took a seat next to Sunny. Hyunseung hyung pulled the chair out for her. I’m grateful my members have such nice manners and know how to treat others.

“Can I get you any drinks?” Chun hee asked us.

“I’ll have a coke please.” Junhyung hyung says. Aish, him and his coca-cola.

“Just water please.” Kikwang responded.

“Make that 2.” Dongwoon adds.

“Can I have lemonade?” I said.

“Tea please.” Doojoon hyung simply says.

“I’ll have green tea.” Hyunseung answered.

“Sunny?” I indicated for her to order.

“I’ll have lemonade too.” She said.

“Okay, they’ll be right out.” The waitress says.

“We’re really glad you joined us tonight Sunny.” Doojoon announced.

“Thanks for inviting me.” She responded. “I’m a huge fan of B2ST.”

“Well B2UTY is a very accurate nickname for you.” I smiled. I could see her face starting to blush.

“So what was the whole Lena thing about?” Doojoon asked.

“Yeah what happened?” Kikwang added. “It was so random.”

“I don’t even know. She’s out there.” Sunny simply replied.

“But you know her?” I questioned.

“Sort of. I’ve been living in the states…” She began then stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Hyunseung asked.

“I’d rather not say, I mean everything’s happening so fast. You guys are all idols I’d rather not tell you about my personal problems.” Sunny explained. We all kind of responded with “oh’s”.

“Sunny, this is a first for us too. We don’t usually spend personal time with our fans or dancers as much as we’d like to. But my members and I all agreed that you were worth spending time with and be-friending.” I mention.

“Why? What makes me different or stand out from your other fans or dancers?” She asks.

“That’s what we want to find out.” Junhyung says.

“Well I assure you I’m just like any other b2uty out there. As for a dancer, that has yet to be answered.”

“So what do you say?” Kikwang asked.

“To what?” Sunny responded.

“Becoming B2ST’s official friend?” Dongwoon smiles.

She smiled. “Of course!”

“So about living in the states?” I started.

“Oh, well I was born in Seoul and moved to the states when I was very young. Then my parents passed away and I’ve been on my own ever since.” She explains.

“So what brought you back?” Dongwoon asked.

“My family, and that’s where Lena comes in. I’ve been gone for so long that they found someone to replace me.”

“I’m sure that’s not true.” I assured her.

“Well anyways, I’m a student and Mai Lee and Taehyun attend the same school as me. I received a bad grade one day and I kinda lost it and that’s when I met Mai. I was working at a restaurant but I got fired because my boss thought it interfered with school too much. I got into a bad car wreck and my doctor’s intern was Taehyun. And that’s when Mai introduced me to her family and they’ve been taking care of me ever since.”

“Wow, it sounds like you have been through a lot.” I said. “Well you have us now.” I gave her a side hug.

“Ha, yeah. Do you think our friendship will last?”

“Of course!” My member and I reassured her.

Doojoon says, “We’re going to be spending a lot of time together. You have to get know the people around you. But lucky for you our bond is already strong.”

It's been soo long since i've updated!!

Anyways, how was the chapter? Hopefully not too bad. I will try my best to keep up

with the story :)

Less Than Three xoAeshAxo <33 ^_^