And So The Truth Comes Out

I'm Blind... But I Love You.

    “Soo Jin-ah, do you want anything to eat?” My Eomma called  from the kitchen. I sighed and waved my head back and forth, and continued to listen to the TV. “Why don’t you eat as much as you used to honey huh?” “It’s because I don’t feel like it.” It was true, I was nowhere near having the appetite I used to. My Eomma was just ruining it all.

    I mean, sure, she cared for me. But taking me from my friends and the people I just met really hurts. “Eomma, may I please go outside?” “What for?” I ran a hand through my hair. “I want to get some fresh air.” i replied to her. “Ani, I don’t think you should. You might end up walking off again to god knows where.” I frowned at the reply. It wasn’t at all fair. I stood up, and slowly headed for the door. “Yah, Park Soo Jin, where do you think you’re going?” I turned my head a bit to hear what she was saying to me.

     “Eomma, I’m going out, on the front of the porch. What else do you think I’ll be doing? Running away?” I let out a breath and walked outside hoping my Eomma wouldn’t come out for me. Thankfully... She didn’t. I found my way to the porch steps and sat down. I puffed my cheeks and tapped on the wood under me. “I wonder what it looks like right now.” I said to the wind, imagining what the scenery would look like right about now. I smiled as I began to remember the days when I could see the outside world.

     ‘If I had my sight back... I wouldn’t take anything for granted of.’ I thought to myself thinking back on the times when I was able to look up at the stars, see the people around me, see the white puffy clouds that laid in the sky. I didn’t think much of it when I could see. But now that I can’t see. It just makes me miss it a whole lot more.

     Just when I thought I could get away from my Eomma I heard the door open and shut. “Soo Jin-ah...” I heard her mumble to me. My smile faded as a frown took it’s place on my face. “What’s gotten into you lately honey? You’ve been acting so cold every time I try to talk to you or spend a little quality time with you... What have I done?"

     She really didn’t know what she’s doing to me? What type of confinement she’s putting me through? I can’t take it. If she really doesn’t know then I guess the truth will come out right here, right now. “Eomma, you really don’t know what you’ve done to me? You really don’t?” She nodded her head. I snorted a bit, I couldn’t believe what she thought she was doing was the right thing. "Eomma, I can't believe you. You don't know how confined I feel in this house. You made me be homeschooled, I can never see my best friend, and to top it all off, you won't let me have fun with my new friends. You think you're doing the right thing? Think again."

     "Soo Jin. Why are you being this way I'm only protecting you!" "You? Protecting me? Give me a break.  They only thing you're doing is ruining my life a little more. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean my life was taken away with it." I stood up, my anger was boiling out of me. I lead my way to the front door and slammed it. I stomped cautiously up the stairs and went into my room. "AUGHHHH." I said when my door was finally closed. I just wasn't going to deal with it. I really had no intentions of dealing with my Eomma.

     "I'm so Curious Yeahhh~" I jumped from surprise as my phone began to ring. I followed the noise and was able to finally find my phone. I flipped open the phone and pressed it to my ear.

"Yaboseyo?"

".... Soo Jin?"

"Ne, who is this?"

"It's Hongki..."

"Oh! Hongki! Annyeong~"

"Annyeong! I was wondering how you were doing!"

"Not so good..."

"Waeyo??"

"My Eomma, she's just.. being a little to overprotective of me..."

"Oh.. I see... Need to get away?"

"Ne, I do."

"Well, then lets hang out! Tonight?!"

"Um... I don't know."

"I'm not asking you to sneak out, ask your appa rather than it being your Eomma..."

"Oh, Arraso~ Can you call me back in five minutes?"

"Ne!!"

"Okay, Bye!"

     I shut my phone quickly and slipped it into my other hand. I opened the door and walked down the stairs, slowly and silently. "Appa?" I called. I heard footsteps come my way. "Soo Jin, what did you do to your Eomma?" I dropped my head. "I told her the truth of how I felt... I really don't want to be in this house all the time like she wants... I want time to breath, time to hang out with friends. I really miss that Appa, why can't she trust any of my friends to take care of me?" I finished my sentence and wiped a tear from the corner of my eye. "She does it because she doens't want anything bad to happen to you.. Soo Jin-ah, if you want to hang out with your friends, just ask me.." 

     "You would say yes, if I asked?" He nodded his head. "You've only been out once and that was awhile ago. You need time to be out sometimes." I smiled and hugged him. "I wish Eomma was this understanding. Appa, my friend had asked if I could hang out tonight, is it alright if I could...." I heard him chuckle as he hugged me back. "Yes, you may, as long as your friend is willing to lead the way, and keep you attatched to them the whole time." "I'm sure they wouldn't mind... Gomowow Appa, Saranghaeyo~" "Saranghae!" I smiled and let go of him and went up the stairs.

      In exactly five minutes Hongki called back, and I accepted to his offer, I'm really hoping tonight will be fun... Wait, actually, I know tonight will be really fun~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And so Another chapter has finally come out~

Mianhae, I don't update as often, but I'm finishing my U-KISS story to~!

How did you like this chapter? Was it good? :D I really hope it was!!

Well, Comment? I want to hear what you think!

Comment

and

Subscribe

-Taemin_SHINee