Confined.

I'm Blind... But I Love You.

     Ever since the day I had hung out with Hongki my mom had kept an extra eye out for me. I wasn't allowed outside, and if I had asked my mother would say I would have to with either my appa or her. Of course I wasn't planning on taking the bargain since they don't ever want me to go out that far like they want me to. I'm always stuck at home, never coming out. Truly annoying I'd have to say. Today was a Saturday, I had finished my studies with my mother and she had sent me up to my room.

     Of course I was lying down on my stomach, my head to the right of me listening to Super Junior on a low volume. I was always doing this and I was beginning to become sick of it. Everyday was practically a routine for me. Studies, room, eat, room, study, sleep. Always done and always repeated. I mean yes, I was blind but I know I am not a regular teenager, I'm never treated like it either when it comes to my Eomma. I finally came to a realization that I was beginning to get clausterphobic. I propped myself up and grabbed my cane that was the only thing nearest to me.

     I slowly and quietly walked down the steps just to make sure that my eomma wouldn't hear me, my whole entire plan was to just escape from her grasp and at least sit on the outside porch for a few minutes. "Trying to hide from your eomma?" I stopped instantly at the call of my Appa. 'Caught.' I thought as I finished cascading down the stairs. "Um... Ani." I said trying to thing of a liable lie to tell him. "I-I... I was just... getting water." I finally said.

     I heard my Appa laugh. "Sure you were honey. But, Your Eomma's not here right now. You can go sit on the porch for a little while like you were planning, I won't stop you since your mother is being irrational towards you. I'll just call you in when I get her call telling me that she's on her way." I nodded happily and smiled. "Gomowow Appa!!!" I found my way to the door and fumbled with the door knob finally twisting it and walking outside. I felt the slightly cold air on my arms and I smiled. "Who knew I could be able to miss the outside so much." I said to myself as I moved my cane around trying to find the swing bench that was on my porch.

     "Soo Jin? Is that you?" I moved my head around trying to find where the voice was coming from. It sounded so frimiliar. "Ne, It's me. But... Hongki?" I guessed. I heard a laugh. "Yes, it's me. I haven't seen you in over a week. What happened?" I frowned and crossed my arms. "My Eomma's being a big meanie." I lightly swung the swing again. "Oh, so that's what happened. Is it because of that day we had hung out?" I nodded my head. "Hongki, you can come sit down!" I said breaking the silence as I patted the seat next to me. A few seconds later I could feel and hear him sit next to me. I smiled and we both began to swing the swing together. "So what's been happening with you and your mother?" I sighed and began to tell him the whole story as to what had happened after we had departed that day when my Eomma had gone to the grocery store.

     "Wow, can't she give you at least a little bit of freedom? I'm not going to hurt you in any way form, and plus, I wouldn't let you get hurt with me around!" I smiled and patted his arm. "Gomowow Hongki. If only my Eomma were to know that." I forced a smile onto my face and scratched my head. Sometimes I wish if I wasn't blind I could look around. But then again, I wished I could be able to see Hongki's face. "Hongki, do you want anything to drink? I could go get you something if your thirsty!" "Ani, I'm fine! Besides I don't want you to get up!" He replied as I felt him take a hold of my shoulder. "You probably think I'm not able to find the way beacause I can't see right?" It got quiet for a second, but he finally began to speak up again.

     "No, it's not because of that. I know that although you can't see you're still capable of being a normal teenager Soo Jin, although one sense is taken away from you that doesn't mean you can't be able to find your way. Besides, I don't want you getting up for me because I'm fine~" My heart began to feel warm at his kind gentle words and I could feel it pick up its speed. I didn't really know as to why this was happening but I liked it... I liked the feeling. "Gomowow Hongki, you really make me feel like I'm normal again." "You always were normal." I smiled at the words he spoke. Not only was he nice, he didn't care whether I was blind or not. "Soo Jin, your Eomma's on her way home! You should come back in, in about five minutes!" I nodded my head although realizing my Appa was not able to see it. "Arraso Appa!" I yelled back to him.

     "Your Eomma still knows her way around getting you back in the house even though she's not even here." I laughed. "I know, right?" I heard him mumble an 'Mhmm' as I began to stand up. "Thanks for stopping by Hongki, I really needed that." "Oh it's no problem! Although I didn't realize you lived near here till today!" I nodded my head. "Where coincidences can bring you~" I said with a smile. "Where destiny can take you... Bye Soo Jin! I'll be seeing you soon!" I heard him say, I waved my hand and i heard him take his leave. 'He'll be seeing me soon... Although, What does he mean by Destiny?' I hrugged off my confusion and walked into the house happier than I had been this whole week.

-------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Everyone!!!

Wow, a really really REALLY late update.

Mianhae //bows/ I've been studying for my exams in the coming weeks.

But, How did you like this short chapter?? Although it was short, was it worth the wait?

Well, Tell me what you think?? :)

Comment

and

Subscribe

-Taemin_SHINee