Yonghwa To The Rescue~

I'm Blind... But I Love You.

    The week went by fast and Friday quickly rolled around. I arose from my dream filled slumber and started rubbing my eyes to hear my alarm sounding, that's when I knew it was ten in the morning and I was meeting Yonghwa within the upcoming hour. I was mainly just excited to be stepping away from My Eomma, and Appa for the day and hanging out with someone who wasn't my family at the least! Today, I was hanging out with a new friend and getting to know them better! "Eomma!" I croaked as I stood up and stretched in place. There was no answer. "EOMMA!" I  yelled again. I was starting to get a little worried. I grabbed my white cane and walked down the stairs. "Eomma.. Appa..." I said walking around. They weren't responding to my calls at all and the more time I called, and the more times they wouldn't answer I just got more and more scared, I mean i wanted freedom, but being alone and me not being able to see, It's scary... It's frightening. I quickly found my way up the stairs and searched for my phone to call my Eomma or Appa, I flipped open my phone and felt along the cell phone, counting to myself the numbers. I pressed speed dial 3 which was my Appa and pressed my phone to my ear.

    After two rings he picked up the phone and went into a million sorrys, I sighed in relief to know that they didn't abandon me or anything, crazy thoughts were running through my head, and I couldn't help it, I had never been alone without them telling me. "How long will you be gone for?" I asked through the phone waiting for Appa's reply. "We will be gone for about another hour, you'll be gone by then. But I'm really sorry we left without telling you anything Honey, Your Eomma just had bad luck today." I nodded, said my goodbyes and hung up the phone. I found out my Eomma had sliced her finger with a knife and went to the hospital to get stitches. I sat on my bed and let out another breath. "How am I supposed to get ready now?!" I mean how could I just grab things from the closet and expect to be wearing things right? Minutes passed, and soon the hour was up, and I heard my doorbell ringing. A frown slowly formed onto my face as I slowly walked down the stairs carefully, still in my pajamas. "Who is it?" I asked through the door. "Yonghwa!!!"

         I frowned once again and opened up the door wide. I didn’t know what he was going to say at all, and I was literally the most embarrassed person alive. “Why aren’t you dressed?” My head went down in disappointment. “My eomma and Appa aren’t here to help me get dressed, I wanted to try but I could have put not matched at all...” I could hear Yonghwa’s breathing, and then within an instant I felt him dragging me to somewhere. “W-where are we going?!” “Well, for one I’m not going to break plans because you can’t dress yourself! I might as well help you!” My eyes widened, and my breath was cut short. “WHAT?!?!” I started freaking out, but then I heard him let out a chuckle. “I wasn’t literally going to help you change.” i sighed in relief and nodded.
  

      “Which room is yours?” Yonghwa asked. “First door on your left.” i simply said trying to imagine my door, still having my name written in pink paint on the front with pictures of me, so young, and my family on it. We walked into my room and he led me to my bed, I sat down on my bed and crossed my legs together. I heard Yonghwa open my closet door, and I started puffing out my cheeks. ‘I can’t believe he’s finding clothes for me to wear....’ I thought to myself as I heard the closet hangers shuffling. Finally I heard them stop and him coming to me. "Okay, so I'm giving you this shirt upside down so that when you put it on you'll be able to just slip through it without it being on the wrong side, and the pants.. I'm pretty sure you can tell which is the front right?" I nodded and grabbed the clothes from him. "Ghansamnida Yonghwa. It means a lot." I said as a natural smile came onto my face. "Well, go get ready! We have a lot that we'll be doing!" I eagerly nodded my head and made my way to the bathroom. "SOO JIN! WATCH OUT FOR THE WALL" Before I could even react I hit the wall. I held onto my forehand and mad a face. Suddenly I felt Yonghwa's hands on my shoulders.

       "Gwenchana?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Ne, I am.. It's normal! I'll go change now!" I said as I hurriedly walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and started changing. As I walked out I pushed my bangs behind my ear. "Nothings on the wrong way right??" I asked him as I straightened my shirt. "Ne, your fine! Come on let's go!" I grabbed my cane but then before I knew it, I ran into him. "Wae?" I simply asked him. I felt him take my cane away. He grabbed my wrist and looped my arm through his. "There won't be a need for a cane since I'm here!!" I was still feeling a bit paranoid, and as expected he caught my wave of paranoia. "It's going to be fine, I'm a good lead! And besides, every time I see you lugging that thing around it looks like your going to murder that thing." I laughed a bit, but then I nodded. "Alright. I trust you, just don't let me fall, or bump into anyone!" "Trust me, that won't happen!" I smiled again and we walked down the stairs and out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHESOAMNIDA!!! //BOWS/

Mianhae! I haven't been able to write for awhile

So I've been seeing 'Hongki Oppa' Comments

DON'T WORRY! :D

He's coming back in really soon~~

You  know Hongki and his Grand entrances!! ;D

Over 200 views, almost 300

Thanks for the support!! It means a lot!!!!

Comment

And

Subscribe

-Taemin_SHINee

P.S. Don't Worry~ Bigger Chapters will be out soon!!! :D