On That Day.

I'm Blind... But I Love You.

     "ALMOST PARADISE! ACHIMBODA DEO NUNBISIN! NAL HYANGHAN NEOUI SARANGIE ONSESANG DA GAJINDEUTAE" Me and So Young sang to the radio. So Young is my best friend forever. I can do anything with her, and tell her so many secrets, she's the only person I can trust with anything. "Araso, Araso girls! That's enough of the singing! Let me concentrate on the road!" So Young's Eomma said to us. We didn't listen, we just kept on singing to the words waving are arms around like big Pabo's. "That's enough girls!" My Eomma finally said to us. We didn't listen to her again, I thought that they only wanted us to shut up, but I didn't think that they would be distracted by our singing. So Young's Eomma turned around to look at us quickly. "BE QUIET!" She said. Within an instant we did, and moments later we were flipping into the air and out of the street. Everything happened so suddenly. The first thing i knew So Young's Eomma was telling us to be quiet, the next glass shattering, screams from everyone and our car going airborne. I knew that I was going to die. I didn't want my life to end like this so suddenly at the age of Fifteen.

     Everything was pitch black. I heard glass and gasoline falling down to the floor, and I heard So Young crying. I couldn't move. My head hurt like hell and I can swear that I am under something. 'Why is... everything so dark?' I blinked, but everything was still dark. "AHHHHH!!!" I began to scream. Before I could even react to anything I passed out, in a state of shock letting the darkness envelope me once again.

~ One Day Later ~

     I could swear I was awake.. But why are my eyes still closed? I slowly lifted my hand to my eyes. I poked it and felt my finger hit my eyeball. I gasped. Immediately my heart began to race, I began to panic, because I wasn't able to see, and because all the memories of what had happened not long ago was coming back into my head. I could hear someone rushing in and coming over to wherever I was. "Ajusshi! WHERE AM I?! WHY CAN'T I SEE?!?!!?! WHERE'S MY EOMMA?! WHERE'S SO YOUNG?! WHERE'S SO YOUNG'S EOMMA!??!?!" I said in a panic. The doctor grabbed my shoulders assuring. I was looking around frantically not knowing exactly where this man was. I didn't even know where I was. "Miss Soo Jin! Calm down! You Eomma and your friends are all fine, they have broken bones but no big injuries." I sighed in relief. "B-But.. Ajusshi... Why can't I see?" I heard it go quiet. "Soo Jun... I'm sorry but because of the impact you made with the window, glass particles were able to enter your eye and damage your corneas.. I'm sorry to say this but you are visually impaired." I put my hand to my mouth. 'I'm blind.' was the only thing that stuck in my mind. Moments later I began to start having hiccuping cries. "I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND!" Was all that would come out of my mouth. The doctor hugged me assuredly.

     I didn't know what to do know. Life as I knew it was over. I couldn't see the colors around me, I couldn't see the people and animals around. Everything that I once was able to see is gone. It's only a memory that I won't be able to get back. I cried even more at the thought of now being able to see the things around me. What made my thoughts even worse was something I wouldn't ever be able to heal from. 'I'll never find the man I love..' The one thing I needed was my Eomma, and my best friend and nothing more. This wasn't fair. I began to think that god wasn't fair. I felt like everything I once had was just taken away from me. The darkness has finally enveloped me forever. No brightness will ever reach my path, no brightness will ever meet my eyes....

~ Two Year's Later ~

     "Soo Jin! Wake up! You can't sleep in forever!" My Eomma yelled from downstairs. I was still in my bed sleeping. Sleeping was different now. Dreams were now a prized possession I was able to have at night. In my dreams I could see. In my dreams I could see colors, people, and sites of the world. The only thing I ever want to do now since the accident was sleep, to get to that dreamland. "Soo Jin! Wake Up!" My Eomma yelled again. I groaned and slowly rose myself up from my bed. I moved my hand along my bed searching for my 'cane' I know, it's not called that, but I felt like an old person now that I have to use it at all times. I know my home at the back of my hand but I can never be to careful. I hopped up from my bed and walked out of my door and down the stairs. I rubbed my hand along the wall, feeling the area as I walked around the house. "There you are Soo Jin! Are you feeling alright?" My Eomma stood close. The doctor said I was legally blind, but I wasn't fully blind. If people were to stand really close to me I would be able to see a persons face but it only ends up being really really fuzzy. At least I can see someone super close than nothing... This is the only thing I was lucky to have. "Yeah.. I'm feeling fine.. I'm just groggy." I said going back up the stairs slowly. I could feel my Eomma's eyes watching me go up the stairs I sighed. 'At least she can see...'

     I walked into my room but before I could even pick anything out I stopped and realized that I couldn't do this without my Eomma. "EOMMA!" I yelled down the stairs. She replied back to me within an instant. "I need help picking out clothes!" I sighed. Another thing I hated about being blind. I couldn't get dressed without my mom. I stayed in my place in front of the closet brushing my hands along all the fabric that laid before me. I heard her walk into my room and stand next to me. I put my head down further. "What's there in my closet?" I stubbornly asked her. She went through explaining to me what was in my closet. I finally decided to wear a grey shirt, a grey and white stripped cardigan, and blue skinny jeans. I hated the fact that I couldn't even get dressed on my own anymore, I couldn't shower on my own, nor could I text or call someone. I needed help with EVERYTHING. "Honey, what's wrong?" I heard my Eomma asked me. Before I could say anything I walked out of my room with my 'cane' in hand and my iPod tucked away into my cardigan pocket. "Where are you going Soo Jin?" I heard my Appa asked. I slowly made my way to the door and stopped. "I'll be sitting on the front porch." I told him. This was the place where I could escape. I haven't gone to school since the accident, and my Eomma wasn't so sure if I'd ever be back. I didn't know if I really wanted to but I did miss So Young.. We haven't been in contact for a few months, I missed her but I just didn't think she would want to even be near me now that I'm blind. I fumbled to get my IPod headphones into my ear and I instantly pressed the play button.

     The one good thing that I didn't need help with was to turn on my IPod. It's practically the only thing I'm able to do by myself. i had the music on low like usual just in case my parents called me into the house. I silently listened to the music that played through my ears. Music was my escape from the misery of the world. I didn't like how I was living but I keep on enduring through. There isn't anything worth living for anymore. I can't see anyone or anything. All I can see is black. "Vroom!" I heard a noise go past my house, It was a kid or someone riding a bike. They always passed by my house daily, a part of me actually wishes that I could see who that person was. Maybe I was just wanting to see a person. I haven't seen a persons face in two long years, and I won't see one for many more years to come. Life is dull, boring, and officially unrealistic. But that's what I was only able to see in my eyes... In my eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey You All!

So, This Is my Second FanFic! I hope you like it!!

Was it boring? Was it to much? Was it good?

Well, I will frequently be posting up chapters!

COMMENT

AND

SUBSCRIBE

-Taemin_SHINee