Meeting Jong Yonghwa~

I'm Blind... But I Love You.

     Finally I reached home without any problems with my Eomma, all that she wouldn't stop talking about was Hongki. Hongki this and Hongki that. I was starting to get tired of it but I let her ramble on and on about him, either way I've gotten good at spacing people out, guess you could call it the new thing I learned. "I should set up a marriage with you and that Hongki boy! He seems so sweet!" I sniffled and laughed at all her impossible doing. "Eomma, please... I only just met him fully." I simply said waving my cane around in front of me. "No! He always says Hi to you on your way to and from the grocery store!" Eomma stated, this was my time to change the subject. "Eomma, You know I wanna go to college!" I told her, I heard he gasp. "Really? B-But, how are you going to do that?" "Eomma! Do you not have any faith in me? I can have someone lead me to my class, they have smart computers as to where the computer can record a teachers lecture, and when you talk it'll type things for you! And they could be able to obtain me audio books! Or even I can start using brail!" I said happily to her. Although, every time I smiled lately I felt like I was only smiling to myself.

     "No... No Brail... You aren't even blind, you just can't see things as well as most people." My mom stubbornly said. She hated whenever I said the word 'Brail' and whenever I said I was interested in learning to use it. It's true I wasn't full on blind, but I still could use something like that, I have to find another way to read something rather than a CD reading it to me. "Araso, Araso Eomma. But still... You think I can go to college?" I asked her nervously. "Ne... I believe that you can do anything!" She told me. "But, Soo Jin, Honey... When did you all of the sudden think of going to college?" I awkwardly turned my head, I didn't think that we'd go back to the topic of Hongki that fast. "Um... Hongki told me about this when we were talking about education at the store." Soon enough my Eomma squealed in excitement. "I knew that boy meant well! I won't be surprised if you started dating him!" My Eomma laughed and tapped my shoulder, when she did this she signaled to me that she was leaving.

     I sighed, I can't believe that if I just talk to one guy she thinks he'll end up being my future husband or something... as if. This isn't a drama. "Hey girl! Watch out!" A guy said from behind me. I panicked and didn't know what to do, I ran to my right quickly and fell into grass. "Ow." I said taking a grasp onto my ankle. "Are you okay?" I heard somebody talk. "Yeah.. But do you mind telling me what happened. I'm blind you know." I said with a sigh. "I... Was about to run you over with my bike." I nodded my head. "How convenient" "Chesoamnida... I didn't mean to harm you." I heard the guy say again. "Oh, it's alright, I was being careless staying in the sidewalk." I replied back to him. "Anyah, It's my fault, I know what condition your in..." He mumbled the last part because he wasn't sure if I'd get offended or not.

     There was a pool of silence that permeated the air, I kept turning my head from left to right while thinking of something that I should say to him. "So... What's your name?" The sentence finally escaped from my lips. "My name is Yonghwa, what about you?" Yonghwa asked me. "I'm Soo Jin! It's nice to meet you." I lifted my hand and put it out in front of me. I heard Yonghwa laugh a bit, and with that laugh I knew that he wasn't in front of me. "Oh, Sorry!" Before I could turn the other ways I felt his hand come into my mine, he firmly shook my hand. "Theirs nothing to be sorry about, it's nice to meet you Soo Jin." I could hear a him say. I wanted to know what he looked like to, I could see the shape of him but nothing else. I didn't want to bother to ask, cause it could be awkward.

     "So, Soo Jin, may I ask you something?" Yonghwa politely asked me. He was a little to polite but I didn't mind it... At least he has manners. "Yes you may!" I said trying to match up to how polite he was being. "I was wondering, well It's basically like an educational question but is it possible to be not fully blind?" I digested his question in, he didn't really make sense but I was getting to where he was going. I nodded my head. "Ne. Me, I am legally blind... Being legally blind means that I can't see things at all well, But I'm able to tell which is light and dark, and if you were to get close to me, I would be able to see your face... although, not good. So yes, it's possible to be not fully blind." I finally finished my answer. "Ah... Does it... stink?" I laughed. "Well of course it does! But as the days go on I just get used to it. I thank god everyday that I am still able to see some things!! That's what I'm thankful for."

     I moved my bangs from my eyes still looking straight ahead. "So, you're able to see me?" Yonghwa finally said to me. I nodded my head. "Yeah, You'd just have to get close so I'll be able to see you! Well, come close right now! I wanna see what you look like!" I said. Next thing I knew I saw a big black blob come into my eyes, and within a second later it started to adjust a bit. It took awhile for something in front of me to come into shape and form, and finally I saw Yonghwa's face. He was... good looking... I think. "Can you see me?" He asked me still in his spot. "Sort Of.. My sight is distorting your face a bit, but I can see you. I think I can see how you styled your hair." I said a little happy that I could see some detail in hair nowa days. "Is your nose pointed or buttoned? I can't tell..." I touched his nose to make sure what type of nose he had.

    "Whoa, how cool! it's both!" I said as a smile inched on my face. I began to touch his cheek bones, then his eyelids. Finally realizing what I was doing I instantly stopped and started bowing frantically. "Chesoamnida, Chesoamnida! I didn't mean to do all that! I just wanted to get a good  picture as to how you looked like in my head!" I said to him feeling a little embarrassed at what I had just done. I heard Yonghwa's laugh again and he backed away from me. "Anyah, it's really fine! I didn't mind it, so theirs nothing to be sorry about!" I smiled at that remark, making me feel a little less embarrassed than what I was. "So Soo Jin, how are you on this day?" He asked me randomly. I put out lower lip and covered my top and began to think what my emotion was for this day. "Today I felt... At ease." I finally said. "At ease? How so?" He asked me... He asks me so much questions. "Because, I've met two new people today! It makes me feel at ease because you and the other person I met don't mind that I'm blind, you both didn't ignore me like I had some kind deadly germ on me. You and the other person just talk to me as if I'm normal!" I said to him. "That's good!! I'm glad your at ease today though!" Yonghwa said to me. I smiled again.

     "Aw, Dang, I'll be late... I have to go now! I'll see you later Soo Jin?" Yonghwa asked me as I heard him stand up. "Yeah, I'll see you later Yonghwa! It was nice meeting you today!" I said to him getting up from the grass as well. "Nice meeting you to!" I heard Yonghwa walk to his bike and leave. I grabbed my cane and lead my way to the house, I walked inside and within an instant I felt my Eomma put her hands onto my shoulders and shake me frantically. "WHO WAS THAT NOW?" She said with excitement in her voice, I sighed. 'Eomma's these days...' I thought to myself. "Eomma!! Yonghwa's just someone I met right now!!!" I said and stormed off into my room. She was so.... So on me today!!! I closed the door and fell onto my bad, my arms and legs sprawled around and I sat there. "Today's been weird." I said to myself and started scratching my suddenly itchy arm. I lay down like that for a few minutes when suddenly my phone began to rang, I moved my hand along my cardigan to look for my phone and finally flipped it open and pressed it to my ear.

"Yaboseyo?"

"Guess who?"

"It's Who am I right?"

"WRONG"

"Then who is it? Cause I have no idea!"

"It's Hongki you silly!"

"Hongki? How did you get my number"

"When I asked you for your phone.."

"Ah. I see... Wae?"

"Because I wanted to call you! So how are you feeling good?"

"I'm fine, just bored!!"

"Oh I see, relieve boredom by singing! It helps! I'm about to do that right now!"

"Eh, I guess!"

"Aigoo, I have to go now Soo Jin! Mianhae for not being on the phone for to long! I'll call you later!"

"Alright! Bye Hongki!"

     I closed my phone laughing at the random conversation I had just had with Hongki, he was a strange person, but he was really really nice! So is Yonghwa! Today turned out really well for me, meeting two boys that could be great friends. "If only I could call So Young..." I said to myself as I rolled onto my belly, soon enough I fell asleep and went off into the place I liked best... Dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong you all! C H E S O A M N I D A  for the late update!! //bows/

I have been to busy with school, and writing my other on going story! 

So how did you all like this chapter!

I wrote it long since I've been only giving you all short ones, If that's alright!

ehehe, Yonghwa is so Kawaii! In the picture above especially!

Aigoo, Tomorrow, I have study time... So I will update around this time... 3:36am.

Comment

and 

Subscribe

-Taemin_SHINee

 

 

IMPORTANT NOTE:

DUE TO FINALS THIS WEEK I WILL NOT WRITE ANY CHAPTERS TILL MY FINALS ARE ALL DONE WITH!

Mianhae, but i really have to focus on my studies at this time

...

Chapters will start flooding in on January 19-22,2012! Be Excited!!! :)

See you all January 19! I hope you'll still be with me till then :)) I love you all!