This nine

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Last night at Van Der Woodson

Jackson was sitting alone at one of the VIP’s table playing with his laptop. He kept on looking at his watch and it was almost 9 when the door of his café’s was push.

 

This guy.. so punctual, smirked Jackson looking at the person who was walking suavely at him.

“Hey nyoung! You’re so on time!” Jackson stood up and shook hand with Jinyoung who was smiling looking at his hyper friend.

 

“Where are the others?” asked Jackson. Before Jinyoung could answer, they heard noises from behind. Jinyoung glanced behind him, pointing the members with his lips.

 

“Chuchuchuchu~!~!!” Yugyeom babbled when he enter the café with BamBam and Mark.

 

“I really hate that sound,” grunt Jinyoung creasing his eyebrows.

 

“Guys! Welcome! Come, come have a seat please,” greeted Jackson excitedly. “Hey Mark! Long time no see bro! How are you?” asked Jackson after hugging Mark who was smiling all the time. It has been a long time since they met.

 

Five of them became friends when all of them joined this music club years ago, along with JB and Youngjae who were now working at the States.

“Seat guys, I’ll call the waitress,” said Jackson sitting down. Before Jackson wanted to press the button, wanting to call his waitress, Jinyoung chuckled making the members confused.

 

“Are you going to call Aphrodite? Or Baby doll?” asked Jinyoung smiling, squinting his eyes at Jackson. Jackson sniggered and moved his index finger, meaning no to neither the two of his waitress.

“Aphrodite? Baby doll? That’s a very amusing name,” said BamBam. “Yeah! I really wanna see them!” implored Yugyeom excitedly.

 

“Well.. today I’m going to call my new staff. I told you about her earlier Jinyoung. I’ll introduce her to you nyoung. I’m sure she’s your type,” rejoined Jackson tapping Jinyoung’s shoulder.

“Ey hyung,” said BamBam calling Jackson who was now focusing on him. “Are you also working as a cupid now?” joked BamBam.

“How do you know she’s Jinyoung hyung type?” asked Yugyeom gawking. He knew that his Jinyoung hyung hardly talked about girls more over approached girls that he rarely know.

 

“He knows everything,” answered Jinyoung sarcastically.

“I’m his wingman okay! Let the man date. Its been ages already,” announced Jackson proudly. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes.

 

“He’s not the only solo here by the way,” replied BamBam wiggling his eyebrows. “Yep yep correct,” agreed Yugyeom. “I’m single, he’s single, you single and our Mark Tuan here is a Don Juan so he’s excluded.” Said Yugyeom pointing at the members one by one.

“FYI baby boy, I am Han Solo now,” said Jackson proudly. “What does it mean? You have a girlfriend now?” asked Yugyeom curiously.

 

“To be exact, soon to be,” replied Jackson proudly making the members surprised. Mark Tuan was also shocked that he choked on his saliva. “Are you serious man?” he asked the proud man.

“He’s trying to seduce my assistant, Sana. You remember her?” said Jinyoung.

 

“Sana? Really? Well.. I know I have so many competitors but don’t know that I have to compete with my own friend,” replied Mark smirking, looking at his phone instead of Jackson who was gawking.

“What? You like her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter