Chapter 5

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exactly at 12 noon, the whole employees in the Company was surprised when they saw the former CEO, Park Sungjin came with his only two body guards. All of them bowed their head showing respect to the former.

 

Park Sungjin who came with a straight and serious face smiled and nodded his head to the employees. They were walking a bit faster with big steps to the elevator. He looked in a rush and that just made the employees confused.

 

Some of them were looking at each other, shaking their head. Some are smiling, happy to see their former CEO again. And some, like Chaeyoung was very excited what’s going to happen to the current CEO when the former CEO came with a very serious face that unusually happened as how kind he was to them before.

Chaeyoung smirked. “Someone’s in trouble,” she said singing while walking back to her office holding her favorite strawberry chocolate shake.

 

The former CEO only needs 3 minutes to reach to his destination, Jinyoung’s office. Sana bowed when she saw the former CEO passed her desk before he entered Jinyoung’s office.

The bodyguard opened the door without knocking. And there was Jinyoung who just stood up with his opened wide arms welcoming his father.

 

“Daddy!”

 

“Excuse me?” asked Sungjin walked passed Jinyoung. His left eyebrow raised up looking at Jinyoung when he sat down on the long black sofa. The bodyguards already moved standing behind him.

Jinyoung was confused. All of sudden his dad was moody before when they talked on the phone he was just okay, just right. 30 minutes before, he received a text message from his dad that he’ll come earlier than what he promised and wanted to meet only at the office.

 

“So where’s the files, documents or whatever it is?”

 

Jinyoung nodded and opened his briefcase and took out all the documents. They were supposed to meet at the café nearby but because of the change of plan, they just do it here in the office, just like Mr. Park wanted.

 

“Here, this one is from OK’s entertainment and this, Lee’s Company just renew their contract. Oh and here also.” Jinyoung showed all the documents and pointing at important thing to his father.

After looking thoroughly, Sungjin sat back comfortably then looked at his son who was acting like nothing was wrong.

 

“Is there anything you want to tell me?” Jinyoung hummed before shaking his head. “Err.. nothing? I guess?” hesitated.

 

“Well.. I heard rumors that our employee is decreasing since you came here, is it true Park Jin Young?”

“Ahh.. about that! Well yes its true… well yeah.”

 

“And why is that?” asked Sungjin glaring at Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung, listen here. Our employees are important to us. Treat them well and be considerate. I don’t want to lose any hard working employee. And just now I hear Myoui Mina just resigned. Am I right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter